"No one from Wyoming" ?? - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-01-2007, 12:04 AM Thread Starter
2nd Gear Poster

"No one from Wyoming" ??

No one from Wyoming, eh? Interesting ... I posted a Howdy earlier this year (2006) but now it's gone?

I also mailed Sir William a membership check back in July or so ... it's never been cashed, wonder what's up with that ??

Regards,

Larry W7LES in Cheyenne
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-01-2007, 07:49 AM
Heavily Medicated Crime Fighter

Send a message via AIM to Mark M. TCCoA VP Send a message via Yahoo to Mark M. TCCoA VP
We don't like people from Wyoming. LOL Seriously e-mail Sir William about your membership and CC me so I can stay on top of it.

Happy New Year !

Mark

"Mark M. TCCoA VP. Emeritus"

To the Batmobile ! ! !

ADDCO MN12 big bar R&D guru
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-26-2008, 09:12 PM
shaken, not stirred

We still got any Wyoming members?

C.Hill

'97 Laser Red T-bird w/ Option 66S - 125,000 miles, stock except for 3.73s Best ET 15.6 @ 88.3
'94 Electric Red T-bird LX V-8- 212,000 miles- SOLD
2005 Ebony Black Excursion Limited 6.0 Diesel STUDDED

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason so few engage in it."
- Henry Ford

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
- Thomas A. Edison

http://www.tailofthedragon.com <---- A test of driving ability and nerves.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2008, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
2nd Gear Poster

"Wyoming member" ?

Ummm ... define "Wyoming member" (grin!).

I mailed in a membership check back in '06 to the then-advertised address ... never heard anything back ... the check was never cashed ... follow-up e-mail inquiries didn't work ... finally gave up on it ... just got around to erasing the check entry from my checkbook not too long ago.

"TCCoA membership - Def 1: Imaginary, ephemeral and intangible concept not to be realized from zip codes beginning with 82 and ending in 001."

What we have here is a married, middle-age male interested in supporting an organization (witness the speedo writeups in Interior forum) that serves as a valuable information exchange but that, for whatever reason, he cannot seem to successfully contribute to financially.

Tell you what: I enjoy the forums and appreciate the information resources that TCCoA provides, and am happy to make the occasional technical contributions that I can, to recompense in some small way all of the other folks who have so greatly expanded my knowledge of the MN12s. My hat is off to those who have done the drivetrain, suspension, performance, etc improvements and then taken the time to share with others their accumulated knowledge.

A full-fledged paid-up TCCoA membership would be nice to have - and I tried to get one - but in the overall scheme of things, it's a pretty small piece of the whole. I'm not going to lose any sleep at nights over not being able to get one.

Best regards,

Larry W7LES in Cheyenne WY

Life Member, American Radio Relay League - ARRL - since 1976
Active Member, Associated Public-Safety Communications Officals - APCO - since 1976
Active Member, Civil Air Patrol - CAP - since 2003
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-28-2008, 05:09 PM
shaken, not stirred

Glad to have ya! IDK what to tell you about the club membership. Thanks for your contributions.

C.Hill

'97 Laser Red T-bird w/ Option 66S - 125,000 miles, stock except for 3.73s Best ET 15.6 @ 88.3
'94 Electric Red T-bird LX V-8- 212,000 miles- SOLD
2005 Ebony Black Excursion Limited 6.0 Diesel STUDDED

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason so few engage in it."
- Henry Ford

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
- Thomas A. Edison

http://www.tailofthedragon.com <---- A test of driving ability and nerves.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.