TCCoA Forums - View Single Post - Really Simple Q?

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-25-2008, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
WITootall
3rd Gear Poster

Send a message via MSN to WITootall Send a message via Yahoo to WITootall
I know better then to think any of the simple bolt ons are going to up my horse power. I have seen a lot of members have it in thier signature, along with some pretty serious mods, I guess I just didnt know if it was the box or the violin case.

Not that I am tryin to get anything going with this thread, but seriously it amazes me how this site is full of people just got a stick up thier ars. I have read more pose in the last month of people raggin on other guys for what to some people is a pretty simple question but for others, they just want to know.

I thought this site was TCCoA, Thunderbird Cougar Club of America, Not MTCCoa, Modified TCCoA. Some people come off so arrogant here and if you ask a gernal question that isnt producing insane amounts of HP additives to your car your a freakin newbie and dont know ****.

I dont know how many times I have read do a search. Well for some of the more computer savy that might be all fine and dandy, but I Have done the searce for like say lately upper control arm removal, and i get everything under the sun that says Upper, Control, or Arm in it, some have nothing to do with my topic at question. Sometimes its just easier to ask in a new thread and if someone leads you to an old thread THANK YOU.

I am part of many car sites and this one has by far been the worst for BS responces or snappy responces to belittle the guy asking.

WE ARE NOT ALL HIGH HORSE POWER CAR GURUS HERE. NOT ALL OF US KNOW EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN ABOUT THE MN12s.

If you look under my name I am a "membership expired" member, and the reasoning for that is I got sick of all the arrogant pricks giving me answers, only recently have I came back to the site for some questions that guys at other sites couldnt help me with.

THIS IS THE LARGEST THUNDERBIRD/COUGAR CLUB I KNOW OF, A LOT OF KNOWLEDGE HERE, BUT ALSO A LOT OF ATTITUDE SOMETIMES.

Sorry for the rant but I feel it needed to be said.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome