The Low Down on HID - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 84 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
Dim Bulb

Send a message via AIM to Falcon5783 Send a message via MSN to Falcon5783 Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon5783
The Low Down on HID

Lately I've seen a whole LOT of talk about HID and all the things about it. I'm getting rather tired of all the hear-say being spread about, so here's the low down on HID. Kornhaus can also back me up/correct me on this as he works for Hella.

First off, HID stands for High Intensity Discharge. Unlike standard halogen lighting, HID lighting typically burns a Xenon gas at such a rate faster than the human eye can detect, hence a solid beam from the lights. HID parts include a ballast, igniter, projectors/reflectors (including dish and lense), and bulb. HID setups create a very intense, very bright light, very closely simulating sunlight during the day. The projectors/lenses create a very sharp cutoff in their beam pattern; that is there is a distinct horizontal line between light and dark. This is what prevents blinding oncoming traffic from being blinded

Again, parts included in an OE setup include ballast, igniters, projectors/relfectors (depends on the spec), bulbs, high current wires, auto-levelling mechanisms, and lense washers. Wiring starts at the ballast (which powers the bulb) connects through a high current wire to the igniter. The igniter is what starts the initial power-on of the bulb (approx 23kV of power). Sometimes the igniters are built into the ballast, sometimes on the wire between the ballast and bulb, and sometimes directly to the rear of the bulb. The bulb then sits inside the projector and the projector inside a large clear plastic housing. Recently auto-levelling and lense washers have come out. Auto-levelling is when a small motor controls the up/down aim of the cut off line when there is a load in the rear of the car (weight in back of the car pushes the headlight beam up). Lense washers are mounted on the outside of the car to keep the large clear lenses clear. I'm not positive if auto-levelling or lense washers are required for legality, but I've seen cars with and without both technologies (BMWs have both, some Acuras have neither).

HID is legal. It comes on high end vehicles such as Beamers, Mercades, Audis, some Volkswagons, etc. HID is legal when the high output bulbs are paired with a proejctor/reflector. HID is ILLEGAL and UNSAFE when a high intensity bulb and ballast are fitted inside a halogen bulb housing (IE Car toys HID kits; also found on ebay). These kits are labeled as "for off road use only" as the light emitted from this setup can blind drivers. The way around this (though technically still illegal) is to take a true HID setup (such as OEM from BMW) including the bulbs, ballasts, and projectors... and then fit the projectors into the halogen housing.

The DOT recently passed a law stating that any alterations to headlights in such manner as not offered from the factory are illegal. Fitting an HID bulb into a halogen is illegal. Technically so is fitting an HID bulb and projector into a halogen housing. Police are not thoroughly and regularly enforcing the HID laws passed by DOT, therefore you could get away with either setup. The problem in using a xenon bulb in just a halogen housing is that there is no distinct cut-off line as there is with projectors. In a halogen housing, light is emitted all over the place with no definition, creating a problem in blinding oncoming traffic.

There are multiple specs and manufacturers for HID setups. Bosch, Hella and Valeo are a few mfrs, each with their own generation of parts. There are also multiple specs, H7, D1S, D2S, etc etc. Sometime specs work interchangeably, though it isn't wise to rely on parts being inter-changeable. The best and safest way to create a semi-legal/working HID setup for your non-HID car is to purchase parts from a single spec/platform and retrofit a projector into your housings.

Xenon technology, when first becoming popular in the late 90s, only provided light as a solution for low beams. Since then a technology has come out called Bi-Xenon, which provides high and low beam light from a single bulb/projector. The way this is accomplished is by taking a projector housing and mounting a small flap/selenoid near the bulb. This flap blocks some of the light from passing through the lense (low beam). When high beams are activated the seleoid moves the flap out of the way, allowing full light to pass through the lense (high beams). Bi-Xenon came out around 2002.

There are two regulating forces to HID. In the Americas, the DOT sets rules and regulations. In europe, ECE is the governing body. I'm not positive on the differences but it's my belief that the ECE standards are more developed, better researched, and safer. Consult HIDPlanet for much more information and resources, parts, and forum help. There's also this thread which has a LOT of information in regards to HID kits.

Now, for some pics to illustrate what I'm talking about...
This is the cutoff created with a true HID Setup (xenon bulb mounted in a projector with ballast)

This is what happens when you mount a xenon bulb directly into a halogen housing (aftermarket kits, ebay, car toys, no projectors)
Notice the light has no distinct cutoff and the light spread out in all directions

These are Bi-Xenon projectors/lenses. The projector holds the bulb and focuses the light

This is how they look installed on a car from the factory

Here are the parts necessary in doing a proper retrofit to your car.
In the top center are the bulbs/projectors. Outside of them are the high voltage wires (in this case the spec is D2S). Below the projectors are the HID Xenon bulbs. The wires attach to the ballasts (at the bottom of the pic) which also include the igniters in this case.

These are also Projectors with separate igniters

+1

Elliot
'95 who-the-hell-knows-what in progress
2003 Mustang Cobra radiator, 180* T-stat, Hayden Ultra-cool auxiliary transmission cooler, 13" slotted/cross-drilled front rotors, Dual-Piston PBR calipers Powder Coated Red w/ black logo, 17" 7-spoke Chrome Motegis, JVC Arsenal 5000 HU with touch screen, Kappa 5x7's, Audiobahn 12 pushing 550 rms, FF50 driving lights, FF75 fog lights, xenon 95 air dam, 97 side skirts, rear window tbird decal

Last edited by Falcon5783; 04-11-2005 at 04:14 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 84 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 11:02 PM
Banned

finally a good post on what everyone has been asking me. i know its illegal and bla bla but still gonna keep them. trust me i get blinded more by suvs right behind my @ss than i get high beamed for hot headlights. im not saying its perfect but i love my kit and as soon as i get lower kevlin rated bulbs ill never have to worry about the law on that issue. i agree with everything you said and will back you up.

still gonna sport my hid's tho

-Mike
post #3 of 84 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 11:16 PM
Full Metal

Send a message via AIM to RedThunder94 Send a message via Yahoo to RedThunder94
good write up falcon, looks like you did your homework, lol....

Smash Forehead on Keyboard to Continue....

2004 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Infinity 2 way 6x8's, and Eclipse 5x7 3 ways, Fultron Tweets, Infinity 1211A, Alpine SWR-1222D Type-R 12.

1999 VW New Beetle SOLD!

1990 F150 Lariat Xlt 4.9L std cab longbed, E4OD, Work Truck.

1994 F150 XL 5.0L 4R70W Current Project.

Member of the MN12Online posse.

click here to check 'em out.

post #4 of 84 (permalink) Old 02-25-2005, 11:18 AM
5th Gear Poster

very nice answered my questions. does anyone have retrofitted lenses on a tbird? porkchops still look good to me just in the stock housing.

2 12" MTX 9500 subs
infinity 7541a amplifier - infinity 1211a amplifier
alpine tv molded in dash - alpine cda9827
infinity kappa components 5x7
reverseglow guages
clear corners
shaved trunk lid (no key hole)
fiberglass box for 2 12's
python 881xp alarm/remote start
need alpine or infinity products???? pm me for what you need.
post #5 of 84 (permalink) Old 02-25-2005, 12:13 PM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to 97mn-12 Send a message via Yahoo to 97mn-12
i have been looking for some time now, even before i received my hid kit, some bosch or valeo projectors, and also a spare set of 96/97 headlight assemblies to experiement on.

I have driven a car with HID projectors....all i have to say is WOW! Ive got another little project in the works that im designing and testing....as soon as big mike can get me some parts....i will be one step closer, but im keeping that one under wraps.

=97 Thunderbird Lx Sport=
------------------------------
::Stock::
16.483 @ 84.58
-------------------------------
::New Best::
15.921 @ 87.86
------------------------------
::Sea Level @ HRP::
15.187 @ 91.64

post #6 of 84 (permalink) Old 02-25-2005, 12:18 PM
Veteran Poster

nice write up Falcon5783.

porkchop2oo2, i like your set-up, and it looks real good, well done. I'm nutz about having good headlights, etc. but not to the point of being illegal, sure you can get away with and not be bothered by the police, but the real problem i worry about are the legal ramifications envolved if you get in an accident. No matter who is at fault or the conditions, night/day, etc. if the other party finds out there are non-DOT approved safety items on your vehicle your gonna be toast.

All MN12/FN10 PA/NJ/MD/DE/NY people please check out: TSTaCC, feel free to register & say hi

'Krissy' 1997 Thunderbird LX Sport 281ci
Custom doesn't come in a Box
Slide or Die
post #7 of 84 (permalink) Old 02-25-2005, 04:22 PM
6th Gear Poster

I for one have never understood the point of HID. Normal halogen is just fine for me.

Oh, and by the way, it's "Bimmer", not "Beamer". Sorry, but I just had to correct that.

"Push the stands back, take the plates off, and let us RACE!" ~ Dale Earnhardt, Sr.
post #8 of 84 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 05:42 AM Thread Starter
Dim Bulb

Send a message via AIM to Falcon5783 Send a message via MSN to Falcon5783 Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon5783
Zachary I hope to have my setup complete in the very near future. After that either a tech write-up or a service to set the projectors/lenses up for a small charge.

Tomaso12 I agree about the legality issue. You can run around with the HID bulbs in halogen housings, but if you get in a wreck you could very easily found at fault/liable for it. If you had a projector setup on your car, if you could prove it was aimed w/in legal spec, you could probably avoid being smacked with liability and at worst get just a fine for having them.

BIMMER has HID headlights, lol, thanks for the reminder Rally. As for the advantages... HID creates light about 150-200% clearer, brighter, and sharper light than halogen lights. Because it closer replicates daylight than halogen lights, drivers operating cars with HID feel less fatigue during night and in turn have better attention and shorter reflex times.

Thanks all for the support. If there's any questions feel free to post and I'll try my best to answer

+1

Elliot
2003 Mustang Cobra radiator, 180* T-stat, Hayden Ultra-cool auxiliary transmission cooler, 13" slotted/cross-drilled front rotors, Dual-Piston PBR calipers Powder Coated Red w/ black logo, 17" 7-spoke Chrome Motegis, JVC Arsenal 5000 HU with touch screen, Kappa 5x7's, Audiobahn 12 pushing 550 rms, FF50 driving lights, FF75 fog lights, xenon 95 air dam, 97 side skirts, rear window tbird decal
post #9 of 84 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 06:12 AM
Banned

wow looks like falcon isnt the other one plannin on retrofitting projectors into headlights. guess everyone is starting to come out. i wasnt really planning on doing it this soon but saw a set of projectors i HAD to get off ebay. ill be painting the inside housing black just because i like the smoked look plus it will help hide some defects also . i think we all have our own ideas on how we are gonna do it but i guess its a work in progress for all of us. luck to everyone and dont mess up! knowing me i probably will

-Mike
post #10 of 84 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 08:13 AM

Send a message via AIM to JustinH
last night I was out driving around in my truck, I thought the car in front of me had underglows on it, the glare was so bad. I was directly behind a newer honda rsx type s. He had a aftermarket hid kit, the glare was so bad, that he was not only lighting up the area in front of him, but the entire lane to the left of the car and the entire lane to the right of the car.
post #11 of 84 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 08:16 AM
5th Gear Poster

yea this tiburon around town had a set of hids and some bluish fog lights and i swore from behind him that he had an underbody kit. friggin bright!

2 12" MTX 9500 subs
infinity 7541a amplifier - infinity 1211a amplifier
alpine tv molded in dash - alpine cda9827
infinity kappa components 5x7
reverseglow guages
clear corners
shaved trunk lid (no key hole)
fiberglass box for 2 12's
python 881xp alarm/remote start
need alpine or infinity products???? pm me for what you need.
post #12 of 84 (permalink) Old 02-26-2005, 10:16 AM
Banned

whoa whoa whoa my kit is not that crazy..whoa whoa hold your horses! lol

wow glowing so much from the front looked like he had underglow huh? hmmmmmmmmm ...haha jus messin...

when im behind someone very closely i dont light up the lanes around him or what not. aimed the lights a little lower than i used to have i dont have problems. havent been high beamed yet. im not saying i dont have any glare just saying that its not that extreme on my car where i have blue headlights, foglights, running lots or rice lights.

-Mike
post #13 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 03:40 PM
6th Gear Poster

This is all really cool guys. I have always wanted to do an HID setup on my 35th but have never had the info to do it., but now I have a few questions.

First, where can I get the parts and for what vehical should they be from? Two, about how much is it going to run me? Three and prolly the most important question, can I do this on my 90 SC housings even though there are two bulbs from the factory? Are there HID kits for that uses one projector for low and one for high?

Shane

Shane Glynn SCCA Member number: 328085_0
2008 SCCA OVR C Prepared Champion
'92 Thunderbird SC 5.0L (35CP) Sponsored by AAA Ohio Auto Club
'99 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer

Corner workers run and hide in fear when they see me take course
post #14 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-17-2005, 04:14 AM Thread Starter
Dim Bulb

You can get em from any car that has them OEM... BMW X5, 3-series, 7-series... Audi A4, A6, TT... VW passat... a couple lexus, mercedes, etc etc. There's a lotta 05 cars that have them as an option now. You can get em new from dealerships (a$$ expensive) or on ebay. You'll pay somewhere between $300-500 there, depends on how patient you are and what parts you buy. You can do them in 90 SC housings but you need to A) find clear lenses B) cut the lenses/diffusers (prism effect) out of the lense or C) sand the diffusers/prisms off the insides of the lenses. With the two bulbs you've got two options. Low beam Xenon & High beam Halogen, or Bi-xenon low and high and Halogen high (you would have both bulbs on when your high beams were on). Anything to put projectors into your bird won't really be offered as a kit. You could find all the HID parts you need on ebay but it won't be a direct bolt-in setup, it'll require some customization. I, along with a few others around here (not sure who all exactly) am working on a retro. Check the exterior forum for Gauging Interest: HID retrofit. I can do the swap for you but I'll have more info to provide when I get my retro finished.

+1

Elliot
post #15 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-17-2005, 08:34 AM
6th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon5783
Check the exterior forum for Gauging Interest: HID retrofit. I can do the swap for you but I'll have more info to provide when I get my retro finished.
Cool! I will keep this in mind. I might have to hit you up for a set if you do start selling retro fit kits.

Shane

Shane Glynn SCCA Member number: 328085_0
2008 SCCA OVR C Prepared Champion
'92 Thunderbird SC 5.0L (35CP) Sponsored by AAA Ohio Auto Club
'99 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer

Corner workers run and hide in fear when they see me take course
post #16 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-17-2005, 10:52 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to Drive XR7
HIDs are too expensive anyway. I'll put that money into heads and cam.

Jason
2003 SVT Mustang Cobra #5364
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
1991 Mercury Cougar XR7 5.0L - SOLD!
post #17 of 84 (permalink) Old 03-18-2005, 03:51 AM Thread Starter
Dim Bulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick35th
Cool! I will keep this in mind. I might have to hit you up for a set if you do start selling retro fit kits.

Shane
After I get my retro done we can chat and work something out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drive XR7
HIDs are too expensive anyway. I'll put that money into heads and cam.
SOME people would say cam and heads are too expensive. I'll put that money into HIDs To each his own, and like someone said on the HIDplanet forums... "halogen is for people that can see in the dark, HID is for the rest of us." But yeah, HID is just something I've wanted to do for a while

+1

Elliot
post #18 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-14-2005, 10:45 PM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to Alex
Great write-up, but you neglected to mention anything about color temperature, which is the biggest problem these days with HID misconceptions. I'll write a more detailed post later, but i'm going to go drink now haha.

1991 Mercury Cougar LS (Dead)
1989 Ford Probe LX (Dead)
1989 Ford Taurus SHO (Sold)
1994 Ford Taurus SHO (Dead)
1994 Ford Taurus SHO (Weekend Cruiser)
1999 Honda Accord EX (Daily Driver)
post #19 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-25-2005, 11:32 PM

Hello. Im new to TCCOA but I've got a little retro experience. I retroed some a6 projectors in my 94 integra and some bi-xenons into an RSX. I think a retro would only work in 96-97 headlights because of the lense design (im sure most of you know this) being smooth. I have a 94 but after reading this post I am considering buying some 96-97 headlights and playing mad scientist. I think space would be very limited in this housing and fitment could be arduous. Im not sure how far along you guys are but I am interested to know what projectors you plan on using. S2000 projectors are high on my list but they are expensive. I think Im going with A6 and gen 3 slims.
www.hidforum.com has some great info.

Thanks.

Kasey
post #20 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-25-2005, 11:42 PM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to Alex
Quote:
Originally Posted by kase954rr
Hello. Im new to TCCOA but I've got a little retro experience. I retroed some a6 projectors in my 94 integra and some bi-xenons into an RSX. I think a retro would only work in 96-97 headlights because of the lense design (im sure most of you know this) being smooth. I have a 94 but after reading this post I am considering buying some 96-97 headlights and playing mad scientist. I think space would be very limited in this housing and fitment could be arduous. Im not sure how far along you guys are but I am interested to know what projectors you plan on using. S2000 projectors are high on my list but they are expensive. I think Im going with A6 and gen 3 slims.

Thanks.

Kasey
S2k projectors are by far the best in the market. But i'm sure you know already, part of the projector assembly is built into the actual s2000 headlight housing! So you essentially have to purchase the whole damn set of headlights, which really knocks the price up (unless someone already took the time to hack up the lights for you). You can also do the "washer" mod to the s2k projectors, which makes the cutoff even sharper.

A6 Projectors are good too. They have really good down road illumination, but they're pretty big so don't expect an easy fitment.

1991 Mercury Cougar LS (Dead)
1989 Ford Probe LX (Dead)
1989 Ford Taurus SHO (Sold)
1994 Ford Taurus SHO (Dead)
1994 Ford Taurus SHO (Weekend Cruiser)
1999 Honda Accord EX (Daily Driver)
post #21 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-26-2005, 12:40 AM Thread Starter
Dim Bulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kase954rr

Thanks.

Kasey
the 94-5s have more room than the 96-7s, but you'd have to sand down the lenses of the tbird headlights. I've got a retro in progress, I'm pretty damn near completion given the amount of trial and error I've had to put into it. I'm using E55 bi-xenons and with trimiming I've managed to squeeze em in. S2Ks are the world's greatest, than Valeos (or so the consensus says), then the E46/55. Personally I'm so far satisfied with the E55s I have (pulled from a new 7-series). You can also browse the exterior forum and find a thread "Gauging Interest: HID retrofit" for my progess. I haven't updated it lately but I plan on doing so sometime this weekend

+1

Elliot
post #22 of 84 (permalink) Old 08-30-2006, 09:32 AM
Banned

errr jus to update this i no longer have the ricer kit lol

i have true hid projector headlamps now

so elliot stop calling me a noob lol
post #23 of 84 (permalink) Old 08-30-2006, 12:43 PM
PostWhore

elliot seems to have disappeared lately.... He hasnt logged on in about a month.

2007 White Ford Focus SE ZX3 Hatchback (The new driver)
1997 Alpine Green 4.6L Bird (SOLD!)

Mods:
Removed Air silencer, Clear Corners, Silverstar headlights and corner lights, Moroso Bluemax Spiral Core wires, Custom 3" Magnaflow exhaust with 2.5" Y-Pipe, 300-450 HP J-mod Kit by dirtyd0g , Hayden 30k GVWR Trans Cooler, Sport Front Suspension, 03-04 Cobra Rear Shocks, PBR Front Brake Swap, Xcal 2 by Lonnie @ Blueovalchips.com, 22C plugs, 180F T-stat, 02GT MAF/Airbox with K&N Drop in, Griffin Radiator, Cobra Water Pump
post #24 of 84 (permalink) Old 08-30-2006, 03:54 PM
Banned

yea i havent seen him online either
post #25 of 84 (permalink) Old 10-08-2006, 06:56 PM
6th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to crash00527
if anyone wants hids i get them from this place. they are great! have put them in all my cars. the SC is next. i think they are $239 shipped.

http://www.oznium.com/hid

1995 40th. Ann. Supercoupe
1 of 5,167
Black ~ AOD ~ Moonroof ~ 82K
SCCOA Member #3093
----------------------------------------------
CPL/0861/0844 USMC
Forward Observer/Fire Direction Center
Click below for Current PICS and MODS.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2466286
post #26 of 84 (permalink) Old 10-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Veteran Poster

Let me know when you put them in the sc, would be interesting to see how those stack up

1990 Red Thunderbird SC
SCCOWC Member

post #27 of 84 (permalink) Old 10-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to Tx_Cat Send a message via MSN to Tx_Cat Send a message via Yahoo to Tx_Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash00527
if anyone wants hids i get them from this place. they are great! have put them in all my cars. the SC is next. i think they are $239 shipped.

http://www.oznium.com/hid

Wow... Not a bad price.... Lets us how it went... I might try it to on my 95 cat!

PhotobucketNitrous and boost go together like peanut butter and jellyPhotobucket

Nuttin make you feel more like a man in a Thunder Cougar Falcon Bird

post #28 of 84 (permalink) Old 10-08-2006, 10:14 PM
6th Gear Poster

Kind of odd how they say that those HIDs are illegal for road use.

"Push the stands back, take the plates off, and let us RACE!" ~ Dale Earnhardt, Sr.
post #29 of 84 (permalink) Old 10-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally
almost everything aftermarket is illegal for road use...

1990 Red Thunderbird SC
SCCOWC Member

post #30 of 84 (permalink) Old 10-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally
well seeing how i blinded EVERYONE with those hid's w/out projectors yes they are very illegal. our stock headlights were meant for non-hid bulbs and when you put hid bulbs in there the beam pattern changes and looks slightly off. Before i had projector headlights i could see glare off the freeway signs above me and far ahead. ever see a freeway exit sign glow like it was hit by black light? well thats what my hid's did and thats what those hids above will do also. im not trying to say they are poor products or anything but i just want to warn those that you WILL be pulled over if you get anything over 8000k. you might even get pulled over for anything over 4500k if the cop knows everything about hid's which i doubt. but it isnt hard to tell that a early 90's domestic coupe came with non-hid's.

yea yea, i know some cars have hid's but dont have projectors ie: the 97+ mark 8's, so why should i get projectors then? well to answer that question is that those cars came with hid's from the factory and thier headlights ARE designed to take that light output. compare the inside design of a 98 mark8 headlight to a 95 mn12 headlight and you will see what im talking about. downside of non-projector hid equipped cars is that they dont have that cutoff line of a projector and have tremendous glare.

maybe in a different car those bulbs mentioned above might work well. i knew a buddy with a subaru legacy with 8000k hid bulbs and the light that it put to the ground was far brighter than when we took his bulbs out and put them in my car. i guess subarus design on the inside was still able to control the beam output of hid's. not all cars are like this though.

we all talk here about putting power to the ground and that horsepower is useless unless you can get traction and take full advantage of it. well just think of hid's as putting a blower on your car. without traction, tune, and necessary mods your not using 100% of its potential. sure it would be better than stock, but who would buy a blower only to use 55% of its potential? that is why i got projectors.

simple re-cap:
3000k- Yellow/Gold Coloer *JDM foglights*
4000K- True White *Silverstar Color output*
6000k- Super White w/ small hint of blue
8000k- White-ish Blue *my current*
10,000k- Blue-ish Purple *high end mercedes, also color posted above*
12,000k- Deep Purple
40,000k- Black Light Output *why get this? i dont know*

-Mike

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.