Thread: Decision time
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 05-08-2016, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
Woodman
PostWhore

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
I don't see any real issue with the explorer belt routing, it's just different than the Thunderbird. I think they have the AC compressor up top, but as long as it fits under the hood, shouldn't be a big deal right?
I was googling it up, and according to what I've found, the compressor is still bottom passenger side. The only difference I've seen is there's an extra idler on the driver side.

97 Thunderbird LX (The GT Bird)
2003 Explorer WAP block with Modular Head Shop "street ported" heads and Stage 2 PI NA cams, 75mm Accufab throttle body, C&L upper intake plenum, Kooks 1.75" primary/3" collector headers, 2.5" full exhaust with mid mount Magnaflow dual in/out muffler, 24lb/hr injectors, 80mm MAF, Tuning from Don @ www.lasotaracing.com, CAI that feeds from fenderwell. Jmod, 3.73:1 TL in Mark VIII carrier, Mark VIII aluminum LCAs, 93 Mark VIII driveshaft, PBR brakes (soon to be Cobras), 18x9 wheels with 35mm offset, 255/40/ZR18 Tires, Front and Rear strut/shock bracing, GR-2 shocks, Eibach 1.5" springs, 1989 SC front and rear sway bars.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome