TCCoA Forums - View Single Post - 1995 Thunderbird New Guy to Forum

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-06-2016, 03:04 PM
Trunk Monkey
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Good God! Only 14,000 Miles. Wow. Nice score. Valuing these is difficult especially in mint condition. They're very rare but alas, demand for them isn't that great.

Yea, check KBB for your area. The website is Kelley Blue Book - New and Used Car Price Values, Expert Car Reviews

I ran a quick search for my area and it returned about 2,500 for sale to a private party. Trade in value is even worse at 1,450 to 2,130.

IMHO for a stock car, even in mint condition, it's worth 5,000 max.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome