TCCoA Forums - View Single Post - There's a New Bird In Town

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 01:32 AM Thread Starter
Squidman

Garage
There's a New Bird In Town

Probably should have joined awhile ago but here I am. I'm Kevin, I have a 94 Thunderbird Lx. I've had it for about 2 years. The car was originally from ohio and I am now the 3rd owner. The car is very clean and only has 79,000 on the odometer. When I bought it the car already had the cowl hood, spoiler, coilovers, flowmaster exhaust and a HyperTech tuning chip in it. I painted the car with a friend of mine at his parents body shop and now it has a blue top. I also bought the cooper cobra GT's with the raised white letter and I switched back to the stock 15 inch rims compared to the 16's that were on the car when I bought it. The motor is still stock But I plan to swap it eventually. I'm thinking either the 4.6 DOHC or a 351w. I've also been looking into swaping to a manual trans either the TR3650 or the T45. Recently I bought an aluminum rear diff out of a 99 cobra with Limited Slip. I'm planning on putting it in this summer along with a set of 4.10 gears. I've also been looking at doing a hub swap and switching to the cobra hub so I can buy new rims. The options are pretty limited for the 4.25/108mm bolt pattern. It's a daily driver right now but it is also my project car. I'm in college now so the funds are limited as well as the amount of time I have to work on it but I have big plans for her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4125.JPG (1.24 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4060.JPG (2.96 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3087.JPG (1.11 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0737.JPG (1.48 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3056.JPG (20.7 KB, 71 views)

Kevin O.
94 Thunderbird Lx

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome