TCCoA Forums - View Single Post - 1995 Fordsvtbird for sale.. can't believe it, but it's time

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2017, 07:21 PM Thread Starter
fordsvtbird
1st Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to fordsvtbird
Thanks for the comments guys. Here's a few pics of the fuel cell that was finished last fall and I just got it installed and wired up before I moved so I could transport the car more easily. This tank is ridiculous really.. The fabricator and I spent a ton of hours to engineer it just right. There's no lines in the tank to replace or worry about since there's issues with AN lines submerged and also poly lines with longevity. It's all AN fittings from the Holley pre filter mat (https://holley.com/products/fuel_sys...s/parts/16-107) directly to the pump and then fittings to the bung through the tank. I thought through the water tank sweating and having water drip on a track or the road.. so, the solution was a double walled tank, but it still looks like a single wall. All the water tank fittings are through the double pieces of aluminum and welded and there's also a bleeder plug should it ever sweat enough to puddle in between. That way you don't have to worry about water at the track or condensate outside of the tank if you put ice in it. : ) Let me know if you have any other questions about the motor or anything else. I can grab a pic of it in the car tomorrow and post up if needed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg V__5D08.jpg (411.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg V__9A86.jpg (238.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg V__10E9.jpg (439.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg V__23D5.jpg (394.6 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg V__89B5.jpg (355.3 KB, 19 views)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome