TCCoA Forums - View Single Post - Eclipse Party - August 21, 2017

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
Trunk Monkey
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Bump.

Want to start planning my trip out there. Can we nail down a location? So is it Mike's house and Watts Bar Dam or Grog's House and Spring City? It looks like you guys are only 9 minutes apart from Kingston to Harriman, TN. We could hang out at either or both of your places .... Either way I'll book a room in Kingston.

Are there any bars, restaurants, or parks in Spring city that we could go to? A drive down to Spring City would be really fun and I also know where there's a great back road we could drive near Watts Barr that would be a lot of fun to take the cars down. It's on the east side of the lake.

I'd like to bring my family. Do any of you guys have wives or girlfriends that my wife could hang out with?

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto.

Last edited by Trunk Monkey; 02-27-2017 at 04:28 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome