TCCoA Forums - View Single Post - Eclipse Party - August 21, 2017

View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 12:30 PM
Grog6
No, Mr. Lemmywinks, No!!!

I'm in; but that said:

I'm a single geek, fairly much a hermit these days; my place is probably not safe for girlfriends, wives, or children, lol. (Objectionable Posters, dangerous hobbies, attack cats)

There's a spin-coating setup in my guest room for making PCBs...

I do have enough computers for a LAN party, tho. I have a copy of Q2 that will run on anything, so PM me if interested in practicing.

I may possibly have access to about an acre area on the lake, but it will take some doing on my part, and convincing others...

So it looks like the Eclipse is Monday 6/21; early peeps would be arriving Friday 6/18, and late departure would be Tuesday 6/22. (Check this please, lol)

Partial Eclipse starts Monday at 12:03:34.4 PM EST, Totality starts at 1:32:18.5 PM EST , Maxes out at 1:33:17.0 PM EST, and lasts until 1:34:15.3 PM EST, and the Post-Full-Eclipse Partial-Eclipse lasts until 2:57:53.1 PM EST. Someone please check these numbers, I converted from ust...

I'm totally committed to this; I'll see what I can stir up here.

One thing to mention; last year was an anomaly, but usually, late August is storms and Rain.

I would check out the "Bed and Breakfast" market here; there are some killer old houses that are now B&Bs.

There are at least three hotels at the Harriman exit, and several in Oak Ridge; I'm not familiar with Kingston as much but there's plenty of places.

TM, I know just where you mean about the killer drive; I know several others, from technical to beautiful.

Red '96 Cougar XR-7 240k mi. '02 4R70W, PST DS : '03 PI engine, 04 maf, 24lb injectors, 2.5" exhaust, '02 4r70w + Jmod, DirtyD0g TC + cooler + 3/8" lines, 255 walbro fp. Alpine system.
Black '96 Cougar XR-7 (Lazarus) 210k mi PI Intake, '02 4R70W, Jmod, PST DS, GrogTune, Konis, Mark LCA+Poly, racecougar Custom Engine Chain, and JL and racecougar Bracing.
Black '97 Tbird Limited Edition, '02 4R70W, 255 walbro, PST DS, PBR Brakes&SS lines, Toicko Blues & Springs, GrogTune.

I'm not Human enough to be human; but I'm trying to fit in, and I'm learning to fake it.

"Never said Hibbity..." - Brian Williams

Last edited by Grog6; 02-26-2017 at 02:15 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome