TCCoA Forums - View Single Post - 1997 Thunderbird LX for sale**only 84K miles

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-11-2017, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
ColoradoBird

1997 Thunderbird LX for sale**only 84K miles

Hello T-Bird and Cougar fans. I haven't posted much for a few years, and not sure if this is the right forum to do it in. But I currently have a 1997 Thunderbird LX that I'm looking to sell to whoever is interested. It only has $84k miles on it and in very good condition. For anyone that loves this car style and wants to have it as a great road trip vehicle, this is the one for you!

It is white with gray cloth interior. Power driver seat, power windows, A/C, rear window defroster. No customized modifications have been done however, since November 2016 I have done a number of major updates that were critical to the overall performance as outlined below. It has a couple minor windshield chips, it could use a new battery, but otherwise this car doesn’t need much else. Send me a message through the forum if interested. With that said I am asking $5000 for it. Serious inquiries only. For payment, bank check is preferred.

• Oil and filter change
• Transmission flush and refill
• New intake manifold (Dorman brand) with metal crossover
• New thermostat with new upper housing.
• New spark plugs and wires
• New catalytic converters
• New downstream oxygen sensors
• New shocks and struts

I would keep this Thunderbird, however it is time I upgraded to a Ford Edge to accommodate my young children. Oh yes, and I plan to keep my green ’97 Thunderbird that I’ve had since 1998, and continue to restore it gradually (it’s got almost 200k miles on it now!).

IMG_7871.jpg

IMG_7881.JPG

IMG_7875.JPG

IMG_7876.jpg

IMG_7932.JPG

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome