TCCoA Forums - View Single Post - Console tops, console tops and more console tops

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 12:53 PM
Woodman
PostWhore

Garage
Minor question, and not trying to hijack the thread...

When I had a 2003 Console in my 1999 Mustang GT, I had to get a cupholder adapter from an F150 to take up the "big" cupholder slot so I could fit a regular cup in there. I'd LOVE to do that with the 97 Thunderbird cupholder, because the front one is in the way of where I put my arm on the armrest, and the big one wobbles too much.

Anyone tried that?

97 Thunderbird LX (The GT Bird)
2003 Explorer WAP block with Modular Head Shop "street ported" heads and Stage 2 PI NA cams, 75mm Accufab throttle body, C&L upper intake plenum, Kooks 1.75" primary/3" collector headers, 2.5" full exhaust with mid mount Magnaflow dual in/out muffler, 24lb/hr injectors, 80mm MAF, Tuning from Don @ www.lasotaracing.com, CAI that feeds from fenderwell. Jmod, 3.73:1 TL in Mark VIII carrier, Mark VIII aluminum LCAs, 93 Mark VIII driveshaft, PBR brakes (soon to be Cobras), 18x9 wheels with 35mm offset, 255/40/ZR18 Tires, Front and Rear strut/shock bracing, GR-2 shocks, Eibach 1.5" springs, 1989 SC front and rear sway bars.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome