TCCoA Forums - View Single Post - Staggered Wheels, Sway Bars, and Oversteer

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 04:21 PM
Grog6
No, Mr. Lemmywinks, No!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDsDontBurn View Post

I think you're thinking of @jco1385 . I'm following his lead in his suspension thread and getting Poly everything where possible.
The handling is certainly different with the all poly setup.

I changed from a setup with konis and front sport springs only, to konis, poly rear everything, DLF's irs bushings, and sport springs all around.

The sport springs are too stiff (and tall) for the rear; with all the poly, it's almost solid, lol.

It handles very well, but does not feel like it has the finesse in handling that it had.

I'm actually building another set of arms with stock bushings to try, and see if I like it better.

Red '96 Cougar XR-7 240k mi. '02 4R70W, PST DS : '03 PI engine, 04 maf, 24lb injectors, 2.5" exhaust, '02 4r70w + Jmod, DirtyD0g TC + cooler + 3/8" lines, 255 walbro fp. Alpine system.
Black '96 Cougar XR-7 (Lazarus) 210k mi PI Intake, '02 4R70W, Jmod, PST DS, GrogTune, Konis, Mark LCA+Poly, racecougar Custom Engine Chain, and JL and racecougar Bracing.
Black '97 Tbird Limited Edition, '02 4R70W, 255 walbro, PST DS, PBR Brakes&SS lines, Toicko Blues & Springs, GrogTune.

I'm not Human enough to be human; but I'm trying to fit in, and I'm learning to fake it.

"Never said Hibbity..." - Brian Williams

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome