TCCoA Forums - View Single Post - For the Millionth Time....

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2017, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
CDsDontBurn
PostWhore

For the Millionth Time....

As I get ready to buy shocks for my T-Bird, can someone describe to me, or tell me, what a good comparison between the Tokico HP Blues vs Bilstein Sport Shocks on the rear would feel like? I have absolutely no reference point. My reference point is literally the barrel rolling slop I have in my Bird, The heavy moose of my '13 Taurus SEL, the semi-nimbleness of my lowered '00 Accord, and the monster of a ride I call "Bertha" which is '12 E-150 work van.

I've read countless descriptions of the Tokico Blues vs Bilstein Sports here on the forums, but reading about something and experiencing something, as we all know, is completely different.

I'd like to know if there are any other cars, rides, or something or other that I can get in that will give me a similar feel as to what I'm to expect if I were to go with Bilstein rears vs Tokico rears.
Like I said, reading about something and experiencing something, is completely different.

'97 Bird, "Pearl": L/R 2.5in Magnaflow Hi-Flow CATs | PI Intake & PI Cams | Suspension Rebuild

'13 Taurus, "The Bull": 3.5L Goodness

'00 2dr v6 Accord, "Dirty Girl": Magnaflow Hi-Flow CAT | Greddy SP2 CAT-Back | Eibach ProKit springs | Eibach F/R Sway Bars | KYB-GR2 struts

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome