TCCoA Forums - View Single Post - For the Millionth Time....

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 10:25 AM
Trunk Monkey
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDsDontBurn View Post

Reading your thread is what made me decide to ask this question. Even in this thread, I'm seeing the reply of "stiff", "squishy", "better", "harsh", etc. However, none of these descriptions do not answer my question in my OP of, "What can I get in to, or ride, that will give me an idea of how each setup combination will ride?" The other thing I stated in my OP is that I have no baseline of what either the Tokicos or Tokicos + Bilstien combo will feel / ride like. If there is nothing for me to ride in to give me an idea, then, that's fine. At that point, I can only make a final decision of what to buy based off of descriptions I've already read here and in other threads. And if that were the case, I'd make my decision simply off of @Grog6 's question of, "If you want to RACECAR, do the Bilsteins"

Great thread. I was reading through this early this morning on my flight home.

I'll update the Bilstein thread with the new (changed) part number.

To answer your question ""What can I get in to, or ride, that will give me an idea of how each setup combination will ride?""

There's really only two ways to get that experience. 1) get into one of our cars who have either setup or 2) get into a Mustang Cobra Convertible.

Oh, and BTW, you're welcome for the ShockWarehouse referral.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome