I went through the garage to do some Spring Cleaning, and here is what I have.
(4) 1993 TBird stock 15x6.5 Aluminum Fan Wheels with center caps. Excellent condition.
(2) 15x8 steel wheels , 5x4.25 bolt pattern. 6.5 BS.
(2) 15x4 Skinnies with 165R/85/15 tires w less than 20 miles on them.
Tbird IRS rear traction lock pumpkin with 3.08 gears. Works perfect.
(2) 28,000 gvw B&M Plate and Frame Transmission coolers.
Vortech Supercharger Polished carb enclosure complete with high boost diffuser .
(2) IRS V8 Tbird Axle Half Shafts.
If interested, let me know and I will post photos. Make offer. Pick Up Only Clarksville Tn.
-----1993 Bird 5.0------
393 stroker, Vortech YSi, on E85
Lentech Strip Terminator & 4,000+ RPM stall converter
Detroit Locker with 3.55 gears.
17x9 Cobra Rs with 255/45/17 BFG KWDS
295/45/17 MT DR on the rear
Click for Full Project