TCCoA Forums banner

1997 Mark VIII LSC - Pearl White, Black Interior, For Parts - Parting OUT

14K views 50 replies 15 participants last post by  94badbird 
#1 ·
I have a pearl white 1997 LSC that I am parting out. The car is complete, so ALMOST everything is available.

Please let me know what you need and I will send you a price with shipping. Please include zip code, whether its business or residential and note if its a PO Box.

I will post a BUNCH of pictures.

Good Black LSC Perforated Seats - NO rips, tears - Will sell Whole SEAT or Just COVERS
$250 Fronts (w/o tracks)​
$100 Rear Upper and Lower​
Drivers Seat Track Assembly with Motors, etc $150
Passenger Seat Track Assembly with Motors, etc $100
LSC Tail lamps $45 per side
Neon Lamp – TBD (need to check condition and whether working)
ABS Sensors $20 each
Gauge Cluster - $50
Cup Holders – Not BROKEN $80
Radio Trim $35
LSC Moldings – ALL Available
Door Panels $100 each (have two rights, one left)
Left Door Panel with broken tab $50
Good Doors, Hood, Trunk Lid – prefer PU ONLY
Good Fenders - $75 each
Front Bumper Cover $150
Rear Bumper Cover with a dented left corner $100
LSC Grille $125
License Plate Bracket – Minor Cracks $50

Most likely NOT AVAILABLE (will consider if there is interest in CORES)
  1. Engine and Main Harness- engine doesn't run,
  • Transmission - Condition UNKNOWN
  • Chrome Wheels are in POOR condition

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Here are a few more pictures. Some close-ups. Please contact me with any offers or questions. I will also try to respond daily on forum.

Attachments

#13 ·
Chrome Center Cap and Retainer Pin for Liner

This car has chrome caps. I also have silver if that's what you need.

Price for the Cap and Pin including 1st Class Shipping via USPS is $16. Will be well protected inside a padded envelope.

I prefer PayPal if you are interested.

#5 ·
Rear lower control arms?

#14 ·
Rear Lower Control Arms

$50 each or $85 for the pair. Shipping would be $35. Would need 2 weeks after payment to shipment.

#6 ·
I would be interested in the other three wheel center caps.

#12 ·
Intake Tube (from MAF to throttle body) $35 plus shipping

Intake Tube (from MAF to throttle body) $35 plus shipping.

If interested I'll pull it off tomorrow and get an exact shipping quote. I see you're in CA, but a zip code would be helpful. For me to compare USPS to UPS and Fedex, please confirm its a street address and whether or not its residential or business.

#9 ·
spare donut available?

Hello,

I live in SE Massachusetts and I am wondering if the donut spare is up for sale. Looking to fit an MN12 with 17" aftermarket rims. If you could give me a price for the donut and shipping to 02360, Id appreciate it.

Thanks for your time,
Quix

#11 ·
Hello,

I live in SE Massachusetts and I am wondering if the donut spare is up for sale. Looking to fit an MN12 with 17" aftermarket rims. If you could give me a price for the donut and shipping to 02360, Id appreciate it.

Thanks for your time,
Quix
I do have a couple of donuts available. Its the standard Mark VIII donut and all Mark VIII's have 225/60R16 tires. I am unsure of what you are expecting based on your comment about your 17" Wheels. I'll weigh it tomorrow and send you a price. I am assuming that UPS or Fedex would be the best rate, but need to know if its residential or business as they both charge extra for residential, especially in what they consider as 'rural' zones.

#16 ·
Hey,

I upgraded to aftermarket 17" rims with stock bolt pattern of 5 x 4.25 circle. 13" front with PBRs and 11.6" Mustang Rear Brakes so I need a spare rim that will clear the PBR and the repositioned rears stock calipers. For shipping, you can price the shipping costs to - Cape Cargo Inc. 345 Old Plymouth Rd, Sagamore Beach, MA 02562. Please let me know if everything is clear, and let me know what the shipping fee will be.

Thanks,
Quix

p.s. the part # of what I am looking for is F3LY1K007-A

#17 ·
I'm going to pass on the control arms at this point in time thanks tho

#21 · (Edited)
Complete Set of Black Seat Belts

How does $125 INCLUDING Shipping sound?

Ibelieve Ialso have a set of 1998 belts which I believe may be more of a charcoal black than the 1997 belts. i previously had a 1998 lsc i parted out. Someone else is looking specifically for the 97 front buckles/latches, but you were first and have first choice.

#22 ·
Front Buckles and Knee Vent

Someone had just asked about the belts, but after reading your link on black interior parts, i edited my offer to him
to see if he could use 1998 belts as i have a set of those. i didn't realize 97 & 98 black int's were different. Once Ihead from him Ican let you know on the buckles. the vent would be $16 including shipping.

#25 ·
Complete Set of Black Seat Belts

So XR7-4.6 has a line on what he needs so let me know if you'd like to go ahead and purchase the set of belts.

#27 ·
Floor Mats

I'll send pics later today. I need to do one more look. So far I only found a single set. I must have removed the mats from this car in the past.

#30 ·
In Dash CD Radio OR Radio/Cassette

I have both radios available.

If you want the standard Radio/Cassette/Changer COntroller - $50 including shipping

If you want the optional in Dash Single CD/Radio/Changer Controller - $125 including shipping

#36 ·
Front end parts Fenders, Bumper cover, etc....

Yes, these items are still available. where are youlocated? Hopefully you are not looking for shipping.

I would offer a great package deal on both fenders, front bumper cover, header panel,etc.

Prices if taking at least both fenders and bumper cover
fenders $50 ea
bumper cover and header $150

if you also need grill - $40, hood $50
Will include all fasteners any related small brackets, etc.
will add in hood latch.

if you are interested, get in touch with me and let me know. this would help me get this car off my property which i am looking forward too. private message me or email me direct aat brian AT machviii DOT com

#35 ·
as i explained (either via pp or private message i was very sick.Ialso offered to provide the item for $20 with shipping ($15 below original price) and ship the item without paymnt, only to get payment once it arrived.

I have done plenty of buying and selling online and have never taken money and not delivered a part.

The offer is still good if you would like the part.

#38 ·
as i explained (either via pp or private message i was very sick. I also offered to provide the item for $20 with shipping ($15 below original price) and ship the item without payment, only to get payment once it arrived.

I have done plenty of buying and selling online and have never taken money and not delivered a part.

The offer is still good if you would like the part.
I never received a message either via pp or by private message here from you. I'm sorry you are/were sick. Thank you for the refund when you were unable to ship the part in a timely manner.

#39 ·
Here is an updated list of parts available including what is no longer available. I have added in items that I quoted that were not bought. I am willing an able to even cut/supply sheet metal parts for those that have rust to repair. Car is probably going for scrap in early April so cut parts are more time sensitive than the bolt on parts that will be saved and stored. Many items will start to find their way to ebay as well (generally at higher prices due to fees).

Please let me know what you need and I will send you a price with shipping. Please include zip code, whether its business or residential and note if its a PO Box.

Good Black LSC Perforated Seats - NO rips, tears - Will sell Whole SEAT or Just COVERS
$250 Fronts (w/o tracks)​
$100 Rear Upper and Lower​
ABS Sensors $20 each
Gauge Cluster - $50
Radio Trim $35
LSC Grille $125

Additional ITEMS
Factory Optional In Dash CD / CD Controller AM/FM $125 (on ebay)
Set of 1998 Charcoal/Black Belts $110
Set of 1997 Black Belts $110
Intake Tube $35

***SOLD Good Fenders - $75 each SOLD ***
***SOLD Front Bumper Cover $150 SOLD ***
***SOLD Header panel, bumper, etc SOLD ***
***SOLD License Plate Bracket – Minor Cracks $50 SOLD ***
***SOLD Rear Differential SOLD***
***SOLD Rear Half Shafts SOLD***
***SOLD Rear Lower Control Arms SOLD***
***SOLD Outside Rear View Mirros SOLD***

1. Engine and Main Harness- engine doesn't run,
  • Transmission - Condition UNKNOWN
  • Chrome Wheels are in POOR condition

#40 ·
NEW UPDATE MARCH 24th.

Here is an updated list of parts available including what is no longer available. I have added in items that I quoted that were not bought. I am willing an able to even cut/supply sheet metal parts for those that have rust to repair. Car is probably going for scrap in early April so cut parts are more time sensitive than the bolt on parts that will be saved and stored. Many items will start to find their way to ebay as well (generally at higher prices due to fees).

$250 Fronts (w/o tracks)
$100 Rear Upper and Lower
ABS Sensors $20 each
Gauge Cluster - $50
Radio Trim $35
LSC Grille $125

Additional ITEMS
Factory In Dash CD / CD Controller AM/FM $125 (on ebay)
Standard AM/FM Cassette with CD Controller $45
Set of 1998 Charcoal/Black Belts $110
Set of 1997 Black Belts $110
Intake Tube $35
Mass Air Flow $40
Sun Visors Pair $35
Glove Box Door $20
Rear View Mirror Switch $20
Rear Defroster Switch $15
Trunk Release Switch $15

***SOLD Good Fenders - $75 each SOLD ***
***SOLD Front Bumper Cover $150 SOLD ***
***SOLD Header panel, bumper, etc SOLD ***
***SOLD BOTH Headlights SOLD***
***SOLD License Plate Bracket – Minor Cracks $50 SOLD ***
***SOLD Rear Differential SOLD***
***SOLD Rear Half Shafts SOLD***
***SOLD Rear Lower Control Arms SOLD***
***SOLD Outside Rear View Mirros SOLD***
***SOLD Cruise Control Switches SOLD ***
***SOLD Door Sills Pair SOLD ***
***SOLD Knee Panel Vent SOLD ***
***SOLD Glove Box Handle SOLD ***

Engine and Main Harness- engine doesn't run,
Transmission - Condition UNKNOWN
Chrome Wheels are in POOR condition

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.