Various parts, Cervini hood, SC seats, 90SC partout - Page 2 - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 12:27 PM

Garage
I'm interested in the Cervini hood. I tried to send you a message a few weeks ago, but I'm not sure if it ever went through. I'm in Central NJ about 30 mins or so from Tinton Falls. Just let me know if it's still available. Thanks.

-Alex
post #32 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 01:42 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to MadMikeyL
Sorry, I never got the message, and the hood got sold and the guy came and picked it up last week. I am actually going to be getting rid of the shell in the next couple days, so if you need or want anything else, let me know.

-91 Cougar LS, coming soon, complete overhaul with a 427" Windsor.
-90SC 5-speed, MP2, coated rotors, double intercooler, 15%OD, ported heads, comp stage 1 cam, 85mm TB, 90MM LMAF, 80# injectors, soon to be transplanted into...
-90 XR7 5-speed black on black w/sunroof
-98 Mark VIII LSC, Procharger P600b, TR3650 swap and 3.73s.
-70 Torino GT Fastback project car. Needs EFI and a manual trans, but I'm not sure what motor to go with yet.
-"Your buddy Mike is INSANE!" -ClintD's dad
post #33 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 06:28 PM
2nd Gear Poster

Garage
What is left on the shell?

Lurking
post #34 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Rusted body panels, suspension less springs and front shocks, sunroof, HVAC box, AC condenser, headlights and header panel.

Already removed from the vehicle and still in my possession are most of the interior, seats, dash, side skirts, early SC wheels, aluminum spare (which I may keep), ABS unit, auto seat belts, early SC all red tail lights, and some other odds and ends.

I also have a bunch of stuff in my garage at home.

What are you looking for?

-90SC 5-speed, MP2, coated rotors, double intercooler, 15%OD, ported heads, comp stage 1 cam, 85mm TB, 90MM LMAF, 80# injectors, soon to be transplanted into...
-70 Torino GT Fastback project car. Needs EFI and a manual trans, but I'm not sure what motor to go with yet.
post #35 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 07:54 PM
2nd Gear Poster

Garage
I was actually interested in the shell (still am), but you mentioned the springs and shocks. I may have misunderstood but if you still have the SC springs and shocks I'd be interested.

Lurking
post #36 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
The car had Eibach springs on it, which have been claimed. I do still have the SC shocks. The fronts are off the car already, but are in good shape. One of the rears looked to be leaking fluid, so I didn't bother pulling the rears. Here is how the car looks right now. I'll probably get $100 scrap value for it, so if you want the shell, $100 and it is yours.

Only issue is the trailer is my buddy's, and he needs it back Wednesday, so whatever gets done, it has to be tomorrow.

post #37 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 09:18 PM
2nd Gear Poster

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMikeyL View Post

Only issue is the trailer is my buddy's, and he needs it back Wednesday, so whatever gets done, it has to be tomorrow.
Damn, I can't do anything tomorrow. Or anything during the week days. Kinda bummed because I could use that for a build. The shocks Im still interested in because they will probably be useful for something down the road. Do you have a black rear deck and the sun visors still? I also heard that SC CV axles are thicker than the LXs, do you still have those?

Lurking

Last edited by Wile E. Coyote Jr.; 04-24-2017 at 09:25 PM. Reason: sun visors
post #38 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 09:28 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
You don't want this shell for a build. It doesn't look too bad in the pics, but the underside is heavily rusted. It would need full floorboards, rockers, lower quarters both in front of and behind the wheels, and the lower hinge pillars are rusted out too. If it were salvagable, I would have fixed it rather than parting it.

The axles I am going to keep. I do have the black rear deck piece, and it is in good shape. I'll pull the rear shocks off tomorrow. How does $50 sound for the shocks, rear deck, and the 3rd brake light cover?

For the sun visors, I will have to see what kind of shape the ones are in the 90XR7 I just picked up. If they are good, then $20 for a pair of good black ones. If they are shot though, I'll be keeping them. I'll check tomorrow and let you know on those.

post #39 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 09:46 PM
2nd Gear Poster

Garage
Quote:
I do have the black rear deck piece, and it is in good shape. I'll pull the rear shocks off tomorrow. How does $50 sound for the shocks, rear deck, and the 3rd brake light cover?
Sounds good, if I remember correctly you aren't too far away from where I am so Ill see if I can pick everything up this weekend (still have to check in with the parents). Anything you would recommend? And you wouldn't happen to be looking at getting rid of the supercharger off the bad engine would you ?

Lurking
post #40 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Not looking to get rid of the blower yet. The blower that was on this car was an MP2, and I'll be swapping that onto the 90XR7 I picked up to replace this car, but I want to keep that car drivable until that point. When I do swap everything out, I'll let you know.

I'm probably about 45 minutes from you. This weekend is the swap meet at raceway park though, and I'll be there on Saturday, so I could also meet you there if that is easier for you.

post #41 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 10:18 PM
2nd Gear Poster

Garage
Quote:
I'm probably about 45 minutes from you. This weekend is the swap meet at raceway park though, and I'll be there on Saturday, so I could also meet you there if that is easier for you.
That should work too but Ill have to check. thanks

Lurking
post #42 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
No problem. I'll PM you my phone number and we can figure it out as it gets closer.

post #43 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-25-2017, 12:22 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Mike:
For big items, Ive found the cheapest is Greyhound Terminal to Terminal.
You can go through busfreighter.com. IIRC, Greyhound would have charged $100 to ship an entire rear seat cross country but I was able to get it through busfreighter.com for $60. This was a few years ago so rates will change.

It's also a ton cheaper than fedex/ups for large items which cannot go on a pallet (they accept items up to 82" long).

-g

My TCCOA iTrader Rating: (44 / 100% w/ 50+ transactions)
post #44 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-25-2017, 07:45 AM

Garage
Quote:
Sorry, I never got the message, and the hood got sold and the guy came and picked it up last week. I am actually going to be getting rid of the shell in the next couple days, so if you need or want anything else, let me know.
No worries, man. I think the other other things I could use right now are some small interior pieces. The blinker switch, the oil change indicator in the dashboard, and a center console lid. Also, just a head up, I would pull those bumpers off if I were you. I tried to source a front bumper cover online thinking it would be relatively cheap...WRONG. $600 for a front bumper cover. $500 for a rear You could definitely get a couple hundred bucks each used in good shape.
post #45 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-25-2017, 08:35 AM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
I was going to pull the bumpers, but in the process found they both have multiple broken tabs. The license plate bracket has some minor damage, but is usable. If you want it, you can have it. Same goes for the console lid. The plastic on the underside is cracked, but it will screw in and stay closed. The other parts are on the dash, which is currently in storage. I actually have to check if it even had the maintenances monitor, it might have just had a block-off plate.

post #46 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-25-2017, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Well the car is now gone. Here's what I have left
-Seats
-Rear L-braces
-Dash
-Early SC wheels
-Aluminum spare
-Early SC all red tail lights
-Side view mirrors
-SC side skirts with door inserts. No rips, but significant scratches on bottoms of skirts, and a few small dents in door inserts
-Good working auto seat belt tracks
-Clutch line
-Black early door and quarter interior panels
-94/95 SC shortblock, needs one rod and piston replaced, crank and stock cylinder bores still good
-5-speed driveshaft

post #47 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-25-2017, 06:34 PM
6th Gear Poster

I'm still interested in the rear tweed seats if you're willing to ship. Sgunn recommended a good way of going about it. LMK.

'97 Lincoln Mark Viii LSC - Stock
'93 Ford Thunderbird - Splitport & M5r2
'64 Chevrolet Impala SS - Stock
post #48 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-26-2017, 10:01 AM

Garage
I'm interested in the wheels. I Like to put them on my 96 3.8lx. Are they compatible... and can you also post a few pictures. I live north of Bergen County so I'd come down and pick them up if all works out.

John

96 Thunderbird LX 3.8L
Fishing when I'm not driving
Advice welcomed

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.