PBR calipers for sale - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-08-2017, 12:41 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
PBR calipers for sale

Selling the old PBR calipers for 10.8" rotors I had on the T-bird, now that I've completed the 13" rotor upgrade.

I acquired these calipers from a forum member here back in late 2009, and installed them on the car in early 2010. I ground the calipers and brackets to install them at that time, and ran them on my car until I parked it for the winter last fall. They are a bit dirty and could use a good cleaning, but there are otherwise no issues with them to my knowledge. The slide pins could use a cleaning and re-greasing as well but they're not seized or anything; just a little more force required than "freshly greased" pins to move.

The pads I ran were Raybestos's "Advanced Technology" ceramics. There are 37,000 miles on them but they only look like they've worn down to about 1/3 to 1/2 way. If you'd like them, I will include them with the calipers for no extra cost. Otherwise I will trash them.

You will need to acquire the proper banjo bolts and crush washers for these, as I re-used the banjo bolts with my new calipers. I am not positive if they are M10x1.0 or M10x1.5 but I think they are the M10x1.0 variety since they worked fine on the new Cobra calipers. Otherwise they're ready to bolt on with the stock MN12 brake lines.

Will work with 15" wheels. Will not work on pre-93 spindles. They use the non sport rotors.

$100 shipped. Payment via PayPal (no, I don't charge extra to cover the fees or ask to be paid as friends and family; will ship immediately), personal check (will wait to ship for 7 business days after depositing to allow funds to fully clear) or postal money order (will ship immediately).

Plenty of photos of PBR calipers on the 'net, but I can snap pics of these for any interested parties upon request.

-Brandon
97 Laser Red Thunderbird LX 156k, Stage 2 4.6L 2v N/A | 300 BHP (255 RWHP, 290 RWTQ) | 13.95 @ 97.58 | Build details | Pics at the Lorain Assembly plant
96 Ivory Mark VIII 235k, stock 4.6 32v on coils; New engine at 185k
Gone but not forgotten: 94 Cougar XR7, 93 Mark VIII

TCCoA's resident pilot since 2014
Once you have tasted flight, you will walk the world with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return. -Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by theterminator93; 04-08-2017 at 12:51 PM.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-08-2017, 09:48 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Sale is pending...

-Brandon
97 Laser Red Thunderbird LX 156k, Stage 2 4.6L 2v N/A | 300 BHP (255 RWHP, 290 RWTQ) | 13.95 @ 97.58 | Build details | Pics at the Lorain Assembly plant

Once you have tasted flight, you will walk the world with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return. -Leonardo da Vinci
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-09-2017, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Sold!!

-Brandon

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.