You know you've hit rock bottom when.... - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-09-2016, 12:48 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Garage
Send a message via AIM to NeedAbirdinVA
You know you've hit rock bottom when....

You know you've hit rock bottom when you are so desperate you setup a GOFUND-ME I don't know what else to do. I lost my job not too long ago then my wife lost her job. We have both just started new jobs but we are so behind on bills now that we might lose our house, wifes car, will most likely lose power/water(this Monday) and might be brought to court over a debt to our food vendor from our wedding(We set up a payment plan but now they decided to contact a lawyer to get the money now, wtf) Ontop of all this, we still have a small roof leak and our tub won't drain(I have tried a few things to try to fix it).

My wife and I are now both looking for part time jobs even though we just started new jobs. We have also been selling stuff we don't need but now it's so bad my wife has her wedding dress and wedding band up for sale. I told her not to do this but eh, didn't work. Ugh, sorry everybody for the post but I needed to vent a little. I've been with this club since the start and because of my father I LOVE this place and all of the friends I have made over the years. So if any of you can send a prayer our way we would be very greatful ! If you would like to check out our GoFund-Me page here is the link... https://www.gofundme.com/23dfte8s?ssid=730870769&pos=7 If this kind of thing is not allowed on here let me know and I will delete the link. I just don't know what else to do. This in NOT how we wanted to start our marriage.

Chris C.

'89 SC 5-speed SCP down tubes,muffler delete 14.83@93mph(sold) '94 Rose Mist Lincoln Mark VIII..Custom downtubes,muffler delete,gloss black cougar rims.(Now lives in my '91) '91 Thunderbird
V6 AKA The UnderBird.... cone filter, Custom down tubes to highflow cats,magnaflow muffler to turndowns in the middle of the car(LOUD), Vogtland 1.6 springs, poly bushings, '89 SC seats, '95 bird Sun visors, '95 bird radio, Chrome '97 sport rims with 255/55/16's... 16.25@84mph(mid 14's now)(skinnys,removed pass. seat,door panels and center console and advanced timing)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-09-2016, 06:23 AM
Seasoned Geek

Chris
Prayer sent, Keep your heads up guys things will work out, have faith .
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-09-2016, 08:29 AM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
So sorry to hear about your troubles Chris. I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-09-2016, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Garage
Send a message via AIM to NeedAbirdinVA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston-Bull View Post
Chris
Prayer sent, Keep your heads up guys things will work out, have faith .
Thank you Boston-Bull ! It means a lot to us...I am so happy to be apart of the Thunderbird community.

Thank's Ron, yeah, it's really bad here at the Connors household at the moment. Once we pay a few of these bills asap we should be ok. Just sucks how we both lost our jobs around the same time and now that we both started new jobs we have to wait for our first paychecks. We are trying everything we can that is for damn sure.

Chris C.

'89 SC 5-speed SCP down tubes,muffler delete 14.83@93mph(sold) '94 Rose Mist Lincoln Mark VIII..Custom downtubes,muffler delete,gloss black cougar rims.(Now lives in my '91) '91 Thunderbird
V6 AKA The UnderBird.... cone filter, Custom down tubes to highflow cats,magnaflow muffler to turndowns in the middle of the car(LOUD), Vogtland 1.6 springs, poly bushings, '89 SC seats, '95 bird Sun visors, '95 bird radio, Chrome '97 sport rims with 255/55/16's... 16.25@84mph(mid 14's now)(skinnys,removed pass. seat,door panels and center console and advanced timing)
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-10-2016, 07:06 AM
1st Gear Poster

I'm in!

We all piss away money on dumb stuff, why not help a family in need.

Anybody else stepping up?

Good luck Chris.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-10-2016, 05:04 PM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Donated today. I may be able to give more later.

Best wishes Chris & Elizabeth. Again, so sorry for your troubles.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.