Make up a lie about the previous poster... - TCCoA Forums

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Boston-Bull

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 03:33 AM Thread Starter
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Make up a lie about the previous poster...

I saw this fun little game at another forum that I frequent and thought we might have some fun with it here.

It's simple. Make up an outrageous lie about the previous poster in this thread. Go wild. Be detailed. Carry on...

I'll start with Rayo since well ... I like Rayo .... and we share a birthday.

Rayo is a regular visitor at Graceland, and has been inquiring about getting an annual pass. His favorite snack is fried "banana and peanut butter" sandwiches washed down with Near Beer.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 06:12 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Trunk Monkey!!! Well, suffice it to say he's been unemployed for over a decade now, and he's built his bird on identity theft forged accounts and spends all his time at home, dreaming about working in big industry and traveling the country.

-Brandon
97 Laser Red Thunderbird LX 155k, Stage 2 4.6L 2v N/A | 300 BHP (255 RWHP, 290 RWTQ) | 13.95 @ 97.58 | Build details | Pics at the Lorain Assembly plant
96 Ivory Mark VIII 230k, stock 4.6 32v on coils; New engine at 185k
Gone but not forgotten: 94 Cougar XR7, 93 Mark VIII

TCCoA's resident pilot since 2014
Once you have tasted flight, you will walk the world with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return. -Leonardo da Vinci
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 06:43 AM
Seasoned Geek

Brandon taught Chuck Yeager how to fly !! And still dreams of his barn storming years .
theterminator93 likes this.
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 01:23 PM
̇

Garage
Some people say that Darren only knows two facts about ducks, and both of them are wrong!

Mmmmmmm Near Beer

Rayo..

1991 Ford Thunderbird Sport

"If you don't know where you're going..Any road will take you there."George Harrison
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 05:47 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Rayo has an extensive photo collection of dogs wearing men's underpants upside down with their tails sticking through the hole. His favorites are of the dogs with bobtails.

Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto.

Last edited by Trunk Monkey; 02-25-2017 at 05:56 PM.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 02:57 PM
No, Mr. Lemmywinks, No!!!

Trunk Monkey Is Actually the actor used in all the TM commercials; before he finished College, and got his current Real Job.

A compilation video of his early years:

Red '96 Cougar XR-7 240k mi. '02 4R70W, PST DS : '03 PI engine, 04 maf, 24lb injectors, 2.5" exhaust, '02 4r70w + Jmod, DirtyD0g TC + cooler + 3/8" lines, 255 walbro fp. Alpine system.
Black '96 Cougar XR-7 (Lazarus) 210k mi PI Intake, '02 4R70W, Jmod, PST DS, GrogTune, Konis, Mark LCA+Poly, racecougar Custom Engine Chain, and JL and racecougar Bracing.
Black '97 Tbird Limited Edition, '02 4R70W, 255 walbro, PST DS, PBR Brakes&SS lines, Toicko Blues & Springs, GrogTune.

I'm not Human enough to be human; but I'm trying to fit in, and I'm learning to fake it.

"Never said Hibbity..." - Brian Williams
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 06:10 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Grog6 is president of the Barry Manilow fan club.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-27-2017, 08:40 AM
4th Gear Poster

Garage
Trunk Monkey pushed Humpty Dumpty!
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 05:33 PM
PostWhore

Oscar the Grouch was originally a costume that had to be worn, and Natesriv was the original kid stuffed into the costume!

'97 Bird, "Pearl": L/R 2.5in Magnaflow Hi-Flow CATs | PI Intake & PI Cams | Suspension Rebuild

'13 Taurus, "The Bull": 3.5L Goodness

'00 2dr v6 Accord, "Dirty Girl": Magnaflow Hi-Flow CAT | Greddy SP2 CAT-Back | Eibach ProKit springs | Eibach F/R Sway Bars | KYB-GR2 struts
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 08:48 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to MadMikeyL
CD'sDontBurn was responsible for the downfall of Napster. He spent years selling bootleg Metallica CD's, and when the RIAA came to get him, he tried to set fire to the evidence, however that is when he found out that CD's don't burn!

-91 Cougar LS, coming soon, complete overhaul with a 427" Windsor.
-90SC 5-speed, MP2, coated rotors, double intercooler, 15%OD, ported heads, comp stage 1 cam, 85mm TB, 90MM LMAF, 80# injectors, soon to be transplanted into...
-90 XR7 5-speed black on black w/sunroof
-98 Mark VIII LSC, Procharger P600b, TR3650 swap and 3.73s.
-70 Torino GT Fastback project car. Needs EFI and a manual trans, but I'm not sure what motor to go with yet.
-"Your buddy Mike is INSANE!" -ClintD's dad
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 04:12 PM
4th Gear Poster

Garage
Behind his cool facade with his high post count (developed purely from over-posting on the "what are you listening to right now" thread), and the caliber of cars listed in his signature (three of which are including cars from his hot-wheels collection), MadMikeyL really doesn't know that much about cars. He comes on this site for advice and suggestions, but instead is expected to have all the right answers. After buckling under the pressure 7 months ago, he created a alternate user name- "thatglockguy". He was now free to ask all of the opinionated and biased newb questions that he wanted with this new found anonymity.

This went of for weeks until he was forced to give up his new handle because....... XR7-4.6 kept making him cry.

1995 T-Bird. PI 4.6. Bullitt intake. Big MHS cams. 4,200 Dirty Dogg converter. Kooks headers. Full exhaust. 4" Drive Shaft. 4:10s.
Waiting on a tune.

1997 Lincoln Mark VIII FX2 Sand Dune Machine.

1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC- stock

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.