Miscellanous forum rules, Please read!
After a lot of problems in this forum. I have put up a few ground rules, that should help get posts to where they really need to be, and set the limits of acceptability for other types of posts, so here they are.
- No club/board bashing posts. If you dislike it that much, go somewhere else
- No Police bashing threads, PERIOD, they will be immediately closed or removed.
- No flaming, offending posts will be removed, or the thread will be locked. (Moderators do not have to explain to posters as to why their posts are removed)
- eBay ads may be posted in the miscellaneous section, for others to see. Please do not link to eBay ads for "performance mods", as they will be removed. Also, the linking to junk advertisements on eBay will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. The moderators may or may not explain to posters why the topic was closed or deleted.
- No street racing talk, it is illegal and the TCCoA does not condone illegal activities.
- If you are posting a thread for pictures, please do so in the Videos/Images forum, that is what it's there for.
- For PC help, please visit the computer help forum, that is what it is there for. You will probably receive better help there.
- Asking about membership information, Packets, ideas for the club/website, should be done in the Club forum, It will be responded to more appropriately there.
- Posting information about meets should be done in the upcoming events section.
- Information concerning state chapters should be posted in the Chapters forums, if there is not a chapter in the state you reside in, you can post this information in the club forum, or fill out the chapter director application, and become the director for your state.
- No "look at my postcount" threads, postcount means nothing, and these threads just become retarded, therefore, they will be closed.
- As with all rules, these may be changed or added to.
The one, the only.........Bagged!.....Bottle Fed!......Thunderchicken!!
13.605 @ 99.46 & 13.608 @ 99.78 & 13.610 @ 101.72 on the bottle.
14.782 @ 94.46 at Cecil
14.792 @ 93.38 at Rockingham with new torque converter (2800 stall) 95% humidity, 82 degrees....
284.3 hp @ 4100 rpm, 370.4 ftlb @ 3600 rpm
Your friendly, run of the mill, Psychopathic moderator
NC Chapter Forum Carolina Thunder
TCCoA A-hole crew 2005 "DIASS"
Last edited by JoelBender; 01-23-2006 at 03:09 PM.