New Star Wars Trailer - Page 2 - TCCoA Forums

7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-28-2015, 06:41 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to coggonobrien Send a message via MSN to coggonobrien Send a message via Yahoo to coggonobrien
well if folks haven't seen the movie at this point oh well, I'm still convinced Rey is Luke's daughter, she is fully trained, and Luke repressed/changed her memories and hid her away. Then when he saw her he's like damn, she found me.
post #32 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-29-2015, 08:50 AM
5th Gear Poster

Saw it and liked it. I agree the dialogue was not as colorful as some other episodes. The opening narrative really takes you back to the old days too.

Return of the Jedi
Empire strikes back
Revenge of the Sith
The force awakens

What are the other Titles?

1992 Tbird LX 5.0, 3.73 gears, 1995 Cobra intake, deleted air silencer, 2.5" mandrel bent dual exhaust, SCP shorty headers. Updated four-hole fuel injectors. SK shift kit in AOD. Vogtland 0.9" springs, Tokico and Bilstein shocks.
post #33 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-29-2015, 09:00 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
1) The Phantom Menace (1999)
2) Attack of the Clones (2002)
3) Revenge of the Sith (2005)
4) A New Hope (1977)
5) The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
6) Return of the Jedi (1983)
7) The Force Awakens (2015)
8) Episode VIII (2017)
9) Episode IX (2019)

-Brandon
97 Laser Red Thunderbird LX 155k, Stage 2 4.6L 2v N/A | 300 BHP (255 RWHP, 290 RWTQ) | 13.95 @ 97.58 | Build details | Pics at the Lorain Assembly plant
96 Ivory Mark VIII 233k, stock 4.6 32v on coils; New engine at 185k
Gone but not forgotten: 94 Cougar XR7, 93 Mark VIII

TCCoA's resident pilot since 2014
Once you have tasted flight, you will walk the world with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return. -Leonardo da Vinci
post #34 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-01-2016, 09:27 AM Thread Starter
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Bwaaaa ~!

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto.
post #35 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-01-2016, 09:41 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to coggonobrien Send a message via MSN to coggonobrien Send a message via Yahoo to coggonobrien
heard there's a chance that vader's seens in rogue 1 may be so violent that it could be rated R. That would be awesome just due to the fact that as evil and powerful he is supposed to be we have never actually seen it on screen.
post #36 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-01-2016, 01:00 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
An R rating for a Star Wars movie would be awesome. Although it'll never happen. Hopefully something like that would make it into an unrated "Directors Cut" on blue-ray some day.

I'd love to see the dark side be darker. It's way to watered down for general consumption now.

They need to get it done before James Earl Jones kicks the bucket! His voice is essential to Darth.

Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto.

Last edited by Trunk Monkey; 02-01-2016 at 01:17 PM. Reason: fix typo
post #37 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-01-2016, 01:04 PM
PostWhore

indeed, I'm just happy to hear Grand Admiral Thrawn will be appearing in Rebels
post #38 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-17-2016, 08:51 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Episode VIII Production Under Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #39 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-17-2016, 11:00 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to MadMikeyL
Ok, so at least we now know 8 will pick up pretty much right where 7 left off. This is going to be a long 2 years waiting for this one!
CDsDontBurn likes this.

-91 Cougar LS, coming soon, complete overhaul with a 427" Windsor.
-90SC 5-speed, MP2, coated rotors, double intercooler, 15%OD, ported heads, comp stage 1 cam, 85mm TB, 90MM LMAF, 80# injectors, soon to be transplanted into...
-90 XR7 5-speed black on black w/sunroof
-98 Mark VIII LSC, Procharger P600b, TR3650 swap and 3.73s.
-70 Torino GT Fastback project car. Needs EFI and a manual trans, but I'm not sure what motor to go with yet.
-"Your buddy Mike is INSANE!" -ClintD's dad
post #40 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-17-2016, 11:44 PM
PostWhore

No spoilers!!!!

I haven't seen VII yet :-/

'97 Bird, "Pearl": L/R 2.5in Magnaflow Hi-Flow CATs | PI Intake & PI Cams | Suspension Rebuild

'13 Taurus, "The Bull": 3.5L Goodness

'00 2dr v6 Accord, "Dirty Girl": Magnaflow Hi-Flow CAT | Greddy SP2 CAT-Back | Eibach ProKit springs | Eibach F/R Sway Bars | KYB-GR2 struts
post #41 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-17-2016, 11:46 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
What!!!? Are you waiting for it to come out on Blue Ray???

What's wrong with you??? Why haven't you seen it yet?

post #42 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-19-2016, 11:49 AM
No, Mr. Lemmywinks, No!!!

I quit watching after both Jar-Jar, and the Greedo shot first thing.

WGAF.

Red '96 Cougar XR-7 240k mi. '02 4R70W, PST DS : '03 PI engine, 04 maf, 24lb injectors, 2.5" exhaust, '02 4r70w + Jmod, DirtyD0g TC + cooler + 3/8" lines, 255 walbro fp. Alpine system.
Black '96 Cougar XR-7 (Lazarus) 210k mi PI Intake, '02 4R70W, Jmod, PST DS, GrogTune, Konis, Mark LCA+Poly, racecougar Custom Engine Chain, and JL and racecougar Bracing.
Black '97 Tbird Limited Edition, '02 4R70W, 255 walbro, PST DS, PBR Brakes&SS lines, Toicko Blues & Springs, GrogTune.

I'm not Human enough to be human; but I'm trying to fit in, and I'm learning to fake it.

"Never said Hibbity..." - Brian Williams
post #43 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-19-2016, 05:34 PM
PostWhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey View Post

It might end up being that way.

And I haven't seen it mainly because money has been tight for some time already. And whenever a little bit of money is available for my wife and I to go out on a date night, something happens that our plans change. For example, last weekend we were going to go out, but my mother in law had gotten sick with the flu, missed work, and of course couldn't watch the kids. My kids - mainly my son - are a busy bit, and with my mom's disability, we don't want her to have to watch the kids until they are a older.

'97 Bird, "Pearl": L/R 2.5in Magnaflow Hi-Flow CATs | PI Intake & PI Cams | Suspension Rebuild

'00 2dr v6 Accord, "Dirty Girl": Magnaflow Hi-Flow CAT | Greddy SP2 CAT-Back | Eibach ProKit springs | Eibach F/R Sway Bars | KYB-GR2 struts
post #44 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-19-2016, 10:18 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
I'm sorry to hear that. It'll be worth the wait.

Best wishes to you and your family.

post #45 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-19-2016, 10:29 PM
PostWhore

Thanks Ron.

On the financial side, things will be better here soon. We have enough to live on, but not for any extras. That'll change in the next few weeks. Hopefully Ep. VII will still be in theaters then. If not, we'll vs it on BR and watch Deadpool instead, lol.
post #46 of 88 (permalink) Old 02-19-2016, 10:34 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Glad to hear that things will be getting better for you. Yea, watch Deadpool instead. LOL

post #47 of 88 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 07:54 AM
PostWhore

for your viewing please Rogue One. Supposed to have a saving private ryan vibe
post #48 of 88 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 05:51 PM
PostWhore

Quote:
Glad to hear that things will be getting better for you. Yea, watch Deadpool instead. LOL
Well, I saw SW:EP VII on Sunday! VOD FTMFW!! LOL

And Deadpool will probably be the same way. This time around, mainly because we've been busy the last month or so. The other thing is doing better

Quote:
Originally Posted by coggonobrien View Post
for your viewing please Rogue One. Supposed to have a saving private ryan vibe

post #49 of 88 (permalink) Old 04-07-2016, 06:47 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Wow! 6.4 Million views in less than a day.

Incredible! This is the darker Star Wars that I've been looking for !!!

Trailer looks very promising! Thanks for sharing.

post #50 of 88 (permalink) Old 06-24-2016, 10:21 PM
Slightly Disjointed
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to XR7-4.6
Quote:

So is it bad I just watched this tonight? lol

-Matt
post #51 of 88 (permalink) Old 06-24-2016, 10:28 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR7-4.6 View Post
So is it bad I just watched this tonight? lol
No. I expect that from you.

post #52 of 88 (permalink) Old 07-05-2016, 09:42 AM
PostWhore

I just watched the teaser trailer for Rouge One again, and man, it got my hyped for the movie!

post #53 of 88 (permalink) Old 10-15-2016, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
New Rogue One Trailer

9.8 Million views in two days! Wow!

post #54 of 88 (permalink) Old 10-15-2016, 11:45 AM
Slightly Disjointed
Super Moderator

Garage
Ugh, remember when it was just Obi Wan, C3PO, and a bunch of disposable Imperial goons who had British accents?

-Matt
post #55 of 88 (permalink) Old 10-15-2016, 12:10 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
LOL .... yea, the whole Star Wars universe is now British ... As they say, "The sun never sets on the British Empire."

post #56 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-15-2016, 08:02 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to MadMikeyL
Going to the midnight showing tonight of Rogue One. Anyone else going?

-91 Cougar LS, coming soon, complete overhaul with a 427" Windsor.
-90SC 5-speed, MP2, coated rotors, double intercooler, 15%OD, ported heads, comp stage 1 cam, 85mm TB, 90MM LMAF, 80# injectors, soon to be transplanted into...
-90 XR7 5-speed black on black w/sunroof
-98 Mark VIII LSC, Procharger P600b, TR3650 swap and 3.73s.
-70 Torino GT Fastback project car. Needs EFI and a manual trans, but I'm not sure what motor to go with yet.
-"Your buddy Mike is INSANE!" -ClintD's dad
post #57 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-15-2016, 11:20 PM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Have fun. Please don't post any spoilers!

post #58 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-16-2016, 12:12 AM
Slightly Disjointed
Super Moderator

Garage
They got the death star plans and gave them to Leia. Ending ruined
CDsDontBurn likes this.

-Matt
post #59 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-16-2016, 06:43 AM Thread Starter

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR7-4.6 View Post
They got the death star plans and gave them to Leia. Ending ruined

post #60 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-16-2016, 07:42 AM
PostWhore

I went to the 7pm show last night for $5..................It was great, probably won't take my kids to it but I'm glad to see them put the War in Star Wars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.