3Likes
  • 3 Post By 70bird

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 08:34 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Fleet

[IMG][/IMG]

Best car of my fleet , my 1995 Tbird , 90,000 Miles and still feels new
T6Rocket, Woodman and Tbird Bob like this.
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 10:27 AM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Nice collection. Sell the Pontiac and buy a Mustang and your Ford fleet will be complete. (Assuming the Pontiac is yours)

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 12:00 PM
4th Gear Poster

Garage
Maybe a Mark VII added...the LSC!
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey View Post
Nice collection. Sell the Pontiac and buy a Mustang and your Ford fleet will be complete. (Assuming the Pontiac is yours)
Was thinking the EXACT thing.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey View Post
Yes , 2000 Grand Am ! , this is where you can truly appreciate the quality between Ford and GM , bought the Pontiac because I do like the aggresive look , but it has been a nightmare , while the 95 Tbird and the 97 lincoln have mostly had only basic maintenance issues ( except for the tranny , both gone at around 70,000 miles ) both are in great shape the Pontiac is falling apart , dashboard is all bent , have replaced at least 6 times the antifreeze tank , harmonic balancer ( a real pain to change ) suspension has always been bad , all kinds of ignition / fuel issues , tranny starting to slip , I dont think I can sell it as is and not ready to put more money into it
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 04:00 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

And yes... Mustang is next on my list
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 07:35 PM
PostWhore

Since we're talking fleet...here's mine.

2013 Taurus SEL, 75k. No issues, just standard maintenance

2000 v6 Honda Accord, 305k. Currently needs wiper arm transmission linkage, "leakless" gaskets (thermostat housing), oil pan, ATF change. Biggest issues have been 2x transmissions (known issue in the v6 of this era)

1997 Thunderbird, 180k. Has been reliable other than standard stuff. Currently down due to suspension replacement (it's all old / original to the car), and planning on a 5spd swap (or beefed up AT rebuild if I can't source SC pedals and other hard to find hardware) at the same time.

Once I start making more money, I'm going to replace my trusty Honda with an F-150.

'97 Bird, "Pearl": L/R 2.5in Magnaflow Hi-Flow CATs | PI Intake & PI Cams | Suspension Rebuild

'13 Taurus, "The Bull": 3.5L Goodness

'00 2dr v6 Accord, "Dirty Girl": Magnaflow Hi-Flow CAT | Greddy SP2 CAT-Back | Eibach ProKit springs | Eibach F/R Sway Bars | KYB-GR2 struts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.