Recommended Suspension Bushings for MN12's and FN10's - Page 3 - TCCoA Forums

22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 65 (permalink) Old 04-25-2015, 09:34 AM

I am replacing the SRBs on my cougar soon. Im having trouble finding the E9SZ3A140B CA side bushing. What is the best alternative for the CA side bushings? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 65 (permalink) Old 05-08-2015, 09:49 PM
1st Gear Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to digitalgreasemonkey Send a message via Skype™ to digitalgreasemonkey
I think you are going to have to buy them from SCP. I think I bought a set because I was click happy. Which turns out is a good thing, because fordpartsgiant said they had them, but they didn't. [They adjusted the quantities of my order]

It looks like mine are in good shape, but those things seem to becoming very hard to come by, in any form or fashion. Good service from SCP. (New customer, last 30-days-ish)

oh, and the mood LCA from rock auto aren't greaseable. I got them from SCP as well.

https://www.supercoupeperformance.co...both-sides-583

Last edited by digitalgreasemonkey; 05-08-2015 at 09:50 PM. Reason: forgot LCA note/greaseable
post #63 of 65 (permalink) Old 05-08-2015, 11:49 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to Chris_Murder
prothane, energy suspension, moog, raybestos/ac delco pro, trw, motorcraft, etc...

-1996 Pearl White Thunderbird 4.6 Sport 4v with many mods:
Current Best: 13.583 @ 103.74 10/2014.
227hp/241tq measured on calibrated mustang dyno, tested at full vehicle simulation with inertia enabled, no number skewing.
-2001 White Ford F-250 Super Duty 6.8 V10, 4-door, 4x4, Limo Tint, BFG KO2's, Bilstein 7100 Remote Reservoir Race Bypass Shocks, 6" Spring lift, Kenwood Double Din, K&N Intake, FlowMaster Exhaust
Amber_Murder's Daily Driver.
-2005 White GMC Sierra 3500 6.6 Duramax, Dually, 4-door, 4x4, Limo Tint, BFG Commercial T/A's, Rancho RS9000XL Shocks, Kenwood Double Din, K&N Intake, Banks Monster Exhaust
Chris_Murder's Daily Driver.

post #64 of 65 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 09:28 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to MadMikeyL
I found these the other day and ordered a new set for my Cougar. They just arrived, and are as described, so I figured I would pass the info along to anyone else who need strut rod bushings. Looks like there are 3 complete sets left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251858699370...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331475117534...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Looks like there are 3 complete sets left!

-91 Cougar LS, coming soon, complete overhaul with a 427" Windsor.
-90SC 5-speed, MP2, coated rotors, double intercooler, 15%OD, ported heads, comp stage 1 cam, 85mm TB, 90MM LMAF, 80# injectors, soon to be transplanted into...
-90 XR7 5-speed black on black w/sunroof
-98 Mark VIII LSC, Procharger P600b, TR3650 swap and 3.73s.
-70 Torino GT Fastback project car. Needs EFI and a manual trans, but I'm not sure what motor to go with yet.
-"Your buddy Mike is INSANE!" -ClintD's dad
post #65 of 65 (permalink) Old 05-06-2016, 08:45 AM
1st Gear Poster

Yea, I am new to this site and I say "wow" it has changed my life and direction. A spiritual awakening. lol
CDsDontBurn and Predator like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.