There's a New Bird In Town - TCCoA Forums

5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 01:32 AM Thread Starter

Garage
There's a New Bird In Town

Probably should have joined awhile ago but here I am. I'm Kevin, I have a 94 Thunderbird Lx. I've had it for about 2 years. The car was originally from ohio and I am now the 3rd owner. The car is very clean and only has 79,000 on the odometer. When I bought it the car already had the cowl hood, spoiler, coilovers, flowmaster exhaust and a HyperTech tuning chip in it. I painted the car with a friend of mine at his parents body shop and now it has a blue top. I also bought the cooper cobra GT's with the raised white letter and I switched back to the stock 15 inch rims compared to the 16's that were on the car when I bought it. The motor is still stock But I plan to swap it eventually. I'm thinking either the 4.6 DOHC or a 351w. I've also been looking into swaping to a manual trans either the TR3650 or the T45. Recently I bought an aluminum rear diff out of a 99 cobra with Limited Slip. I'm planning on putting it in this summer along with a set of 4.10 gears. I've also been looking at doing a hub swap and switching to the cobra hub so I can buy new rims. The options are pretty limited for the 4.25/108mm bolt pattern. It's a daily driver right now but it is also my project car. I'm in college now so the funds are limited as well as the amount of time I have to work on it but I have big plans for her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4125.JPG (1.24 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4060.JPG (2.96 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3087.JPG (1.11 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0737.JPG (1.48 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3056.JPG (20.7 KB, 71 views)
Woodman and Natesriv like this.

Kevin O.
94 Thunderbird Lx
post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 02:27 AM
MA Chapter Director

Administrator

Garage
Kevin,

Welcome, from one MassHole to another!

Joe

It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

Mass. TCCoAers, Send me your info!

I buy all my Ford parts from 93 lx.

Member of the TCCoA Damage Control Team.

R.I.P. Johnny Langton 1975 - 2011
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 07:14 AM
4th Gear Poster

Garage
Welcome, I'm new here too.. I've a 93 with 82K. I've got Cooper Cobra's too!

Car looks sweet! Those 16's are way back old. I remember them. Where's the center caps on the turbine wheels?
post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 10:20 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Thanks Joe lol. Yeah the 16 inch rims are better I think but they don't make raised white letter tires for 16 inch rims. I took the center caps off the turbine wheels just to try and keep them nice. Ill probably sell the rims eventually. I want to do a hub swap to the cobra hub so I get the 4 1/2 bolt pattern and then throw some 10 inch rims out back and put some good meat on the rear. If anyone is looking for parts I have the stock suspension, stock hood, the 16 inch Spendel rims, and the stock radio

Kevin O.
94 Thunderbird Lx
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 10:26 AM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Welcome.

Until you have the HP to justify 10" rims there's really no need to go that big. I'm running 9" rims on mine at over 400 RWHP without issue. Very few members here have 10" rims. You'll also run into fitment issues. 10" rims are extremely tight.

If I were you, I'd put the money into the engine, a good torque converter and suspension first.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto.
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 10:41 AM
4th Gear Poster

Garage
These guys have lots of wheels
https://www.performanceplustire.com/

And I thought I saved it, but I did find a site that had Bullit wheels, but made for the Tbirds bolt pattern.... can't find it now
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 10:51 AM
4th Gear Poster

Garage
Great looking car.

When you say you have coilovers- are you saying that you have something like these?

https://www.supercoupeperformance.co...qa1-shocks-954

1995 T-Bird. PI 4.6. Bullitt intake. Big MHS cams. 4,200 Dirty Dogg converter. Kooks headers. Full exhaust. 4" Drive Shaft. 4:10s.
Waiting on a tune.

1997 Lincoln Mark VIII FX2 Sand Dune Machine.

1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC- stock
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 12:22 PM Thread Starter

Garage
They're similar. There not adjustable but they have a much stiffer spring rate and lower the car and inch and a 1/4. There made buy a company called Tokiko.

As for the wheels, I eventually want 245/60R15 tires on the front and 295/45R15 on 9 or 10 inch rims. Not sure if the 295 will fit on a 9". both the 245 and the 295 have the same outer diameter though so it shouldn't affect my abs.

Right now I have ABS and traction control turned off though. I believe the tires should fit fine because they are about the same diameter as the 16 inch rims I had on there before. Depending on the backspacing I might see a little bit of tire rub in the front so I will just have to be careful choosing rims after the hub swap.

For the hubs I plan on using the Cobra front and rear to get the 5x4.5 bolt pattern and then I will just redrill the rotors I have on there to the new bolt pattern.
Otherwise I have to buy the Mustang rotors and then make a a relocation bracket for the caliper. All that wont be until I get a new motor in there. I want to get the black rear window louvers to.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0327.JPG (2.17 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0328.JPG (2.23 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3155.JPG (3.08 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3160.JPG (2.60 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3157.JPG (3.08 MB, 2 views)

Kevin O.
94 Thunderbird Lx

Last edited by Trunk Monkey; 02-01-2017 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Format for easier reading.
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 02:27 PM
PostWhore

Welcome! Before I would worry about new rims, I would paint the rest of the car blue, especially since it seems you have access to good paint equipment.

Al

97 T-Bird LX 4.6 - 68k miles
94 Supra TT Auto - street/strip car
04 Crown Vic Police Interceptor - Brenda's car
Previous cars:
95 T-Bird LX 4.6 - fully optioned, owned 15 years
96 Cougar XR-7 4.6- Brenda's car, owned 11 years
88 T-Bird 3.8 - first T-Bird, owned 5 years
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 04:19 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Thanks but I actually like the two tone paint job. I have a black pinstripe running down the side that separates the blue and the silver and I think it makes it look really clean. I also blacked out the cowl hood and added a red pinstripe around the perimeter. Then I got those cheap chrome letters from autozone and put 281 C.I. on the side of the cowl. My next step is definitely to make the car faster though. I'm just wondering if I should do a 4.6 DOHC swap or if I should get the 91-93 Kmember and do a 351w swap. Its Just going to be a fun street car but I'm looking for around 400 rwhp. Also, if anyone is interested in buying those 16 inch Sendel Rims I'll sell all 4 for $150 I also have a stock 94 hood if anyone is looking for one.

Kevin O.
94 Thunderbird Lx
post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 04:40 PM
̇

Garage
Welcome to TCCoA

If you plan on going with a manual transmission later on, you might reconsider those 4:10 gears as a future mod..

Rayo..

1991 Ford Thunderbird Sport

"If you don't know where you're going..Any road will take you there."George Harrison

Last edited by Trunk Monkey; 02-01-2017 at 05:25 PM.
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 04:43 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to MadMikeyL
For the 351W swap, you don't need to swap the K-member. You just need 93 5.0 tbird/cougar motor mounts, and even at that, if you can't find a 93 5.0, the top plates are the same, so you can use 93+ 3.8 tbird/cougar lower brackets and mounts, and the 91/92 5.0 tbird/cougar top plates. That being said, I would stick with the mod motor. The 351W will require changing the trans as well due to the different bell housing, and then you will also have to either hack job it by going carb'd, or completely re-wire the car to run the Windsor motor. Honestly, I would stick with the 2V motor, and get a supercharger for it.

-91 Cougar LS, coming soon, complete overhaul with a 427" Windsor.
-90SC 5-speed, MP2, coated rotors, double intercooler, 15%OD, ported heads, comp stage 1 cam, 85mm TB, 90MM LMAF, 80# injectors, soon to be transplanted into...
-90 XR7 5-speed black on black w/sunroof
-98 Mark VIII LSC, Procharger P600b, TR3650 swap and 3.73s.
-70 Torino GT Fastback project car. Needs EFI and a manual trans, but I'm not sure what motor to go with yet.
-"Your buddy Mike is INSANE!" -ClintD's dad
post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Welcome. I think it looked better when it was all silver. You definitely need new wheels. I remember those old hammer wheels in the early 90's
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 05:27 PM

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayo View Post

If you plan on going with a manual transmission later on, you might reconsider those 4:10 gears as a future mod..

Rayo..
So true. You'll want 3.55's or 3.73's.

Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto.
post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 07:36 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Yeah the car did look good silver but the cowl hood was a different shade and the clear coat on the roof started to fade so that's why I painted the top blue. The two tone has grown on me though. I will probably repaint it at some point in time but I'm happy with how it looks for now.

Also, Thanks MadMikey for the info on the 351w swap. I didn't know that you only needed the motor mounts. I read a lot about the history of the 351w and it seems to me that in the 90's they began making provisions for rollers to be installed but they didn't come stock on the motor. However in 96 they did in fact come stock with rollers and lifters instead of flat tappets. In 96 the 351w also came with multiport EFI and a MAF sensor.

It would seem to me that if I took a 351w out of a 96 Bronco, F250, or E250 then it would be able to use the same wiring harness as the 91-93 5.0 HO Thunderbirds. If that is true then I would just buy a 93 wiring harness and retrofit it to my car. Then I would be able to still use an mn12 wiring harness and have efi on the pushrod 351w. Not sure what I would do for a transmission for the 351w and I know I would have to get a custom driveshaft.

On the other hand there is the 4.6 DOHC motor which is basically a directed bolt in. If I went through the trouble of putting in the DOHC motor then I would switch to the 05+ TR3650 manual transmission. From what I have read the TR3650 lines up the shifter perfectly center with the hole in the trans tunnel compared to the T45. I would then use the SC clutch pedal assembly and a centerforce flywheel. It also looks like you might be able to use a Crown Vic driveshaft with slight modification.

I can see why the 4.10s might be to high for the manual trans. But as of right now the overdrive on the 4r70w is really low so I don't think it would be to much of an increase with the automatic trans at the moment. Once I swap the motor I will probably return to the 3.27's that are in the car now. I know how to set the backlash and mesh pattern/spacing of the gears in the rear end so It's not a big job to go back to the 3.27's if need be.

The biggest thing for me is that the 351w will respond good to mods and is easy and cheap to build because it only has 1 cam. On the other hand the 4.6 DOHC probably has more potential supercharged but it is much more expensive due to the fact that it has 4 cams. I had also looked into the 5.4 2V and the 4V navi motor but I think that those motors would be a little to big for the car. I have the 2.5 inch cowl hood so I don't think height will be an issue for the 351w or the 4.6 DOHC with a supercharger but I can't decide which motor I want to put in the car. What do you guys think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2847.JPG (1.29 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2912.JPG (1.34 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2941.JPG (1.66 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2959.JPG (1.67 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2981.JPG (2.12 MB, 2 views)
Tbird Bob and Natesriv like this.

Kevin O.
94 Thunderbird Lx

Last edited by Trunk Monkey; 02-01-2017 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Format for easier reading
post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 08:33 PM

Super Moderator

Garage
You have got to break your posts up into readable chunks. When you change topics put a line break in. I edited the post above; I will not make a habit of this. Please make an effort to divide your thoughts up.

This is unacceptable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidman View Post
Yeah the car did look good silver but the cowl hood was a different shade and the clear coat on the roof started to fade so that's why I painted the top blue. The two tone has grown on me though. I will probably repaint it at some point in time but i'm happy with how it looks for now. Also, Thanks MadMikey for the info on the 351w swap. I didn't know that you only needed the motor mounts. I read a lot about the history of the 351w and it seems to me that in the 90's they began making provisions for rollers to be installed but they didn't come stock on the motor. However in 96 they did in fact come stock with rollers and lifters instead of flat tappets. In 96 the 351w also came with multiport EFI and a MAF sensor. It would seem to me that if I took a 351w out of a 96 Bronco, F250, or E250 then it would be able to use the same wiring harness as the 91-93 5.0 HO Thunderbirds. If that is true then I would just buy a 93 wiring harness and retrofit it to my car. Then I would be able to still use an mn12 wiring harness and have efi on the pushrod 351w. Not sure what I would do for a transmission for the 351w and I know I would have to get a custom driveshaft. On the other hand there is the 4.6 DOHC motor which is basically a directed bolt in. If I went through the trouble of putting in the DOHC motor then I would switch to the 05+ TR3650 manual transmission. From what I have read the TR3650 lines up the shifter perfectly center with the hole in the trans tunnel compared to the T45. I would then use the SC clutch pedal assembly and a centerforce flywheel. It also looks like you might be able to use a Crown Vic Driveshaft with slight modification. I can see why the 4.10s might be to high for the manual trans. But as of right now the overdrive on the 4r70w is really low so I don't think it would be to much of an increase with the automatic trans at the moment. Once I swap the motor I will probably return to the 3.27's that are in the car now. I know how to set the backlash and mesh pattern/spacing of the gears in the rear end so I'ts not a big job to go back to the 3.27's if need be. The biggest thing for me is that the 351w will respond good to mods and is easy and cheap to build because it only has 1 cam. On the other hand the 4.6 DOHC probably has more potential supercharged but it is much more expensive due to the fact that it has 4 cams. I had also looked into the 5.4 2V and the 4V navi motor but I think that those motors would be a little to big for the car. I have the 2.5 inch cowl hood so I don't thin height will be an issue for the 351w or the 4.6 DOHC with a supercharger but I can't decide which motor I want to put in the car. What do you guys think?

post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 08:36 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Yes, you can use a 91-93 5.0 wiring harness and computer to run a 351W, however 94 has a different dash, with a different dash harness that will not directly mate with the 91-93 engine harness. Also if you do that, you will be converting from OBD2 to OBD1, so while that is your best option for a 351W swap, it is not a plug and play swap. As for the 351W blocks, 94 is when they went to the roller cam block. I have heard rumors that they were still using a flat tappet cam in the roller blocks for a while, but I have never seen it. It isn't really relevant though, since you would be changing the cam if you went that far anyway. Also they do make small base circle cams to be able to run a roller cam in a non-roller block. For the trans behind a 351W swap, you have a few options. For a manual trans, the full setup out of a 5-speed SC will bolt right in. For an automatic, you can use an AOD (or DOA as I like to call them) out of any 89-93 MN12, which will be a direct bolt-in swap, or when you do the wiring, you can add some wiring and run a 94/95 auto Mustang GT ECM, which has the provision for transmission controls and will allow you to run a 4R70 out of a 99-03ish V6 Mustang, which is a way better trans than the AOD, and at that point you could use a driveshaft out of a 94-97 V6 MN12. The only thing that might require a custom driveshaft would be a C4 or C6 swap, or a T56 or something like that.

As for the 05+ TR3650 swap, that definitely will require a custom driveshaft, since it uses a shaft with a flange at both ends and the slip yoke built into the driveshaft. That adds to the expense of the swap, and you will also need to get a speedcal to get your speedo right with that swap as well, since the TR3650 uses a magnetic pickup for the speed sensor, which has a drastically different number of pulses per revolution than the old speedo gear style. The nice thing about that swap though, is that the factory hydraulic throwout bearing works with the SC master cylinder, and the shifter comes up right in the correct location, so there is no real fabricating required, and it all pretty much bolts right in.

On the paint, that last pic with the hood really shows the metallic in that blue, and I bet the car looks better in person than in the pics. Only thing I don't like is it makes me cringe every time I see one of these cars painted with the quarter glass still in place, and with all the stuff you took off, I'm curious why you didn't pull the trunk lock cylinder too?

-90SC 5-speed, MP2, coated rotors, double intercooler, 15%OD, ported heads, comp stage 1 cam, 85mm TB, 90MM LMAF, 80# injectors, soon to be transplanted into...
-70 Torino GT Fastback project car. Needs EFI and a manual trans, but I'm not sure what motor to go with yet.
post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 09:13 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Wow lots of good info, I've done a lot of research since I got the car but i'm definitely still learning. Sorry about the long response TrunkMonkey. Got a little excited on that last post. I'll try to break it up from now on!!

So it sounds to me like the 351w may be tricky to get all the wiring working right but other then that I would be able to find a transmission that would bolt in without much hassle. Now if I opted for the 5 speed from a super coupe, would the driveshaft from the SC still work or is the 351w longer then the 3.8? If it is then I would assume the transmission would end up further back so the SC driveshaft wouldn't fit.

Thanks again on the paint job. I'm no expert, it was my first time ever painting a car and I did the best I could. It looks really good under the sunlight especially in person. I didn't even think to take out the quarter glass, and I just didnt bother with the trunk mech or the antenna. I was really careful when taping up the car so there was no overspray on any of the trim. Overall it came out really good for my first time.

Kevin O.
94 Thunderbird Lx
post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 09:34 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
The SC driveshaft will work with an SC trans mounted behind a 351w, as long as you use MN12 motor mounts. Any difference in length will be in front of the mounts, and not behind.

post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 09:44 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Thanks for all of the great info MadMikey!!! It's going to be awhile until the engine comes out but i'm just trying to plan ahead and pick up parts here and there until i'm ready to do the swap.

Just out of curiosity, what would you recommend? The 351w or the 4.6 DOHC, or something different? And which engine do you think would be the cheapest and easiest to swap and get 400 RWHP out of?

Thanks again

Kevin O.
94 Thunderbird Lx
post #21 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 09:46 PM
3rd Gear Poster

Looks nice! Where did you find your Cobra diff? You should put that in sooner then later. The limited slip is one of the biggest improvements you can do to the car.
Its really not too big a job once you get into it. I did mine in a day, without a lift.

96 Cougar Sport
96 Tbird LX
post #22 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 09:58 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I bought the diff in Tennessee from a guy who used to work at a ford production plant. He said it belonged to a 2000 mustang cobra svt. The thing is that in 2000 they never made the cobra, they only made the cobra R which had a 351w in it instead of the 4.6. They had a few prototypes of the 2000 cobra svt and some extra parts but they all got scrapped because the car never went into production. He said that it was left over from the spare parts of the 2000 cobra svt prototypes and he got to keep it. So it's essentially the same as a 99 Cobra diff and has the 28 spline output to the halfshafts but the number on the VIN tag is non existent because a 2000 Cobra svt was never made.

Kevin O.
94 Thunderbird Lx
post #23 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 06:59 AM
̇

Garage
Just so you know, 95 was the last year any Mustang received a 351W from the factory..

As far as what engine you should use..IMO, you should use the engine you feel most comfortable working on..

I like the pushrod engines myself, guess it just depends what your goals are for the car..

Rayo..

1991 Ford Thunderbird Sport

"If you don't know where you're going..Any road will take you there."George Harrison
post #24 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 07:20 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Personally with a 400rwhp goal, I would swap a PI motor in, and supercharge it with the Tork-tech kit. I think that would be the cheapest and easiest way to reach your goal, given that your car is already a 4.6.

post #25 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 07:41 AM
PostWhore

A minor FYI, the stock gears for 94-95's are 3.08's. 3.27's were in the 96-97's. That's why it tachs so low.

Al

Previous cars:
post #26 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 08:33 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Sorry about the false information,your right about the 351w. The 2000 Cobra R had a 5.4 V8 in it.

And I have checked the VIN tag on my rear diff housing and on the inside door jam and I definitely have a 3 27. The tag on the pumpkin reads 515D 3 27 88 3M17, I don't have trac-loc though. If it had track lock then it would be 3L27 instead of 3 27.

So MadMikey you think a PI motor would be a better baseline then the DOHC from a Mark VIII?
Also, if I was going to stick with a 2V which is better? 1: PI heads ported or 2: Trick flow heads
post #27 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 09:12 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
For an all-out build, the 4V motor has more potential, but the PI motor will be cheaper to get to your performance goal. A tork-tech kit on a stock PI motor with a ported 03/04 Cobra blower, and a good tune will pretty much get you to 400rwhp without getting involved in changing cams, or porting heads, or anything like that. Obviously the Trick Flow heads along with some better cams would be even better, but are not even necessary to get to 400rwhp.

And Al, for the diff, 3.27 was an option on 94/95 cars, but 3.08 was the standard. For 96/97, the 3.27s became standard and you could no longer get the 3.08s.

post #28 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 01:27 PM
PostWhore

You ever see a 94-95 with 3.27's? Trak-lok was an option too, but they are pretty rare. I am 0 for 3 in that department.

Al

Previous cars:
post #29 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 01:45 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Yes, I actually owned a 94 Cougar with a factory 3.27 open diff. I also once pulled a factory 3.27TL diff out of a 95 Tbird in a junkyard. I have yet to see a factory 3.08TL in any year MN12 though, any one I have found with a TL had 3.27s.

post #30 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 03:20 PM
PostWhore

I have an old Car & Driver or Road & Track that reviewed the 96 T-Bird, and said the differences were an improved intake manifold for more torque, and a 3.27 gear.

I need to find that mag, I know it's somewhere.

Al

Previous cars:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.