TCCoA Forums banner

DALLAS/FT. WORTH AREA

44K views 256 replies 46 participants last post by  17Mark71 
#1 ·
Lets have get together somewhere! Make it happen Dave :ztoohot:

#2 ·
Who, What, Where, When

The Fun Run is coming up.... Might be fun.... We could possibly shorten the route and forgo the pedal to the metal... Meet at point A with the SHO's for pics and then again at point B for dinner. Just a thought.

Motorsport Ranch is also the day after... not sure if add-ons can be done... but I hear that spectating leads you to want to sign up next time. Costs nothing to watch....

Stephen Philips aka OneBad35th/forcefed95sc will be in DFW mid January... we could do dinner or something when he's intown.

#4 · (Edited)
Who all would be up for either or both of these ideas for our January Meet:

Jan. 15th Fun Run meets at Ridgemar Mall 10am with the Fordbastard Club, country run around Possum Kingdom, and ends around Sundance square for dinner and nite life.......

Jan. 16th Motorsport Ranch, Cresson, Texas... mainly to spectate, possibly ride shotgun on the roadcourse with the Fordbastard guys... and/or just hangout.

Or submit a suggestion... I just want us to get together... "Every Month in 2005"

#6 · (Edited)
Brian, aren't you coming to both the Fun Run and MSR?

I think a few others have expressed that they were going to try and make MSR... and a couple plan to pick up their Tx T-shirts there, so I'll be bringing them... however I have to work early and will probably be a little late. Hopefully we'll be having good weather...

I've tried to email you a couple of times regarding the shirts you originally wanted prior to selling your Bird... do you still want them? Oh the email came back undeliverable....

INFORMATION FOR BOTH THE WINTER FUN RUN AND MOTORSPORT RANCH CAN BE FOUND HERE...

#7 ·
Focus said:
Brian, aren't you coming to both the Fun Run and MSR?

I think a few others have expressed that they were going to try and make MSR... and a couple plan to pick up their Tx T-shirts there, so I'll be bringing them... however I have to work early and will probably be a little late. Hopefully we'll be having good weather...

Dave... Nope, run for me. Only MSR, I have to work on Saturday. Would have loved to gotten the truck out for that.

How much were the shirts? I asked for 'em, and it'z not your fault I got rid of the TBird. So let me know and I'll see whats up.

#8 ·
Thanks Brian, the process took awhile, so if you want the shirts we can complete the deal, but if not, I'm sure I'll have no problem getting them resold... I've already had a couple of requests for additional shirts...

Just let me know...

#9 · (Edited)
Well, was kinda lonely out there Saturday Jan. 15th for the LSSHOC Winter Fun Run with Kevinande and myself joining the SHO's, Maurader, and Mustang Cobra. But we had a Blast of a time and the weather was NICE... Sunday's Motorsport Ranch DE spectation was in considerably colder weather and included Kevinande who rode shotgun on a Lead and Follow run... Blubird and myself arrived a tad late and missed the L & F runs for a ride... And Doug Franklin came by just as the HotRuns began... that's when we viewed some drivers open it up on the track, some sweet sounding machines... couple of spinouts and a Maurader blew an engine, but not alone as two other cars were unable to leave under their own power...

BGsTBird said:
All should come out on the 16th for MSR, spectators are welcome I beleive.

Sounds like the perfect place for a get together.
What happened, Brian... I got their around 2:30 and didn't see the Harley Edition Truck, asked around and Don said they hadn't heard from ya... he mentioned the cell # he had for you didn't work...

I brought the two shirts you had ordered since I hadn't heard for sure whether you still wanted them or not... I'll have no trouble finding another home for them, just let me know....
thanks

#18 ·
Wher abouts this meet gonna happen?

I would love to meet all of you guys, but my car isn't the traveling type.

Of course my vote would be around the Houston area, and surounding areas as well.

#21 ·
Timberlane.

My inlaws live in Birnamwood. Right off of Cypresswood, and Monteith. The Blue and White house on the corner, with the red Expedition in the driveway.

What all have you done to your car?

We need to meet up sometime.

#22 ·
O hell lets have it somewhere closer to Lubbock. Maybe like abilene or something. that would be cool. but im sure yall would rather have it in dallas like usual.

#23 ·
I am going to be in Dallas to see Stavesacre at the Door on Feb 26. So I'd be up for a meet at Scooter's or Hooter's or any other "ooter's," heck, even Bone Daddy's will do. And then I'm off to the show! Should be an easy GTG for some food and beer. If you would like to follow to the Door, that would be cool too! LMK, and we can start a new thread for another event!

#24 ·
badbird95 said:
Timberlane.

My inlaws live in Birnamwood. Right off of Cypresswood, and Monteith. The Blue and White house on the corner, with the red Expedition in the driveway.

What all have you done to your car?

We need to meet up sometime.
I've done the usual, change out the factory radio, install a K&N cold air intake, tint the windows, wreck the car, put it back together and running a little behind at getting it to the booth. But, I do have some 17" wheels coming from Ford and I'm trying to figure out how to get some more power out of the under performing 4.6L. What are you doing to yours. We ought to take them up to Hooters on 1960 and I45.

#25 ·
thats cool man. I need to get the car a little more streetable before I take it on any major rodes yet. I just got some stuff in today, that I ordered from Summit, but the damn UPS lost one of my parts. It was a 36" steering shaft, that fell out of a 4" hole on the damaged box they sent me. I used to think UPS was pretty good, but now they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well I gotta get.

#26 ·
***Thursday evening February 10th.... Dallas Autorama set-up nite.... anyone interested in meeting up for a bite to eat somewhere and heading over to Market Hall to checkout some Showcars and Hotrods???

Samurai said:
I am going to be in Dallas to see Stavesacre at the Door on Feb 26. So I'd be up for a meet at Scooter's or Hooter's or any other "ooter's," heck, even Bone Daddy's will do. And then I'm off to the show! Should be an easy GTG for some food and beer. If you would like to follow to the Door, that would be cool too! LMK, and we can start a new thread for another event!
***The 26th, that's a Saturday... Did someone say "food".... shouldn't be a problem as long as we don't choose Pooter's.... :D I'll probably skip the show, but if tickets are still available I think they're going for $10. When will you arrive in Dallas, and are you driving the Bird?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.