Woah - Page 2 - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-24-2015, 05:49 AM
2nd Gear Poster

Garage
How do ya find time for another cougar, I can't seem to get things done on one t-bird, but i'll make time, just been waiting on the weather to get right so i can work outside on my bird without dripping all over it, lol, lows just now trying to get into the mid and upper 60's and daytime high's in the mid 80's but sticky still. but anyway, don't know how long ya been in naples but my mom that lived in Bonita pasted back in '99 and that ended my days in s.w. fla. when I was do there, we used to have mustang club meetings at Tamiami Ford, are they still there ? and what about Sam Galloway in ft myers ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-25-2015, 07:08 PM
Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcm51 View Post
How do ya find time for another cougar, I can't seem to get things done on one t-bird, but i'll make time, just been waiting on the weather to get right so i can work outside on my bird without dripping all over it, lol, lows just now trying to get into the mid and upper 60's and daytime high's in the mid 80's but sticky still. but anyway, don't know how long ya been in naples but my mom that lived in Bonita pasted back in '99 and that ended my days in s.w. fla. when I was do there, we used to have mustang club meetings at Tamiami Ford, are they still there ? and what about Sam Galloway in ft myers ?
I bought my second cougar almost a year ago in it's still on jack stands in my shop. I ripped the interior out of my daily driver cougar a year and a half ago still nothing complete . My shop is right around the corner from tamiami ford I can walk out my front door and see it. I never seen and mustang meets there. I used to see them meet in bonita at the cvs on bonita beach road on Fridays or Saturdays The west coast muscle club meets every other Saturday at McDonald's on 41 by the Kmart .
post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 10-03-2015, 07:10 AM
2nd Gear Poster

Garage
yea when we had club meetings at tamiami ford that was back in the late 80's thru the mid 90's and we had one car show there, I even still got the trophy I won on my mustang, thanks for letting me know whats happening in that area, sure does bring back memories, see my mom built a house a stones throw from the I-75/bonita beach rd. exit, she passed away in 1999, since then I really don't go back there anymore and hav'nt since 2005. but once again thanks for the local info, ya ever get up this way, let me know............

post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-02-2016, 11:48 AM Thread Starter
Whining Intakes Rock

Everyone have a good Christmas and new years eve? I played the "old man" and went to bed early.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ I like intakes that whine \_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

# SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;
# 0 rows returned
# drop table users;_
post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-02-2016, 12:36 PM
MA Chapter Director

Administrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_Florida View Post
I played the "old man" and went to bed early.
I've been playing the "old man" for years!

Holidays were good Al, nice to hear from you!

Joe

It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

Mass. TCCoAers, Send me your info!

I buy all my Ford parts from 93 lx.

Member of the TCCoA Damage Control Team.

R.I.P. Johnny Langton 1975 - 2011

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.