TCCoA Forum Rules:
- Absolutely no swearing. Period. Swearing is grounds for immediate banning.
- No spamming. Any instances will be removed without warning at the discretion of moderators and administrators.
- No flaming. Period. See swearing above.
- Please, NO SHOUTING.
It proves only your ignorance.
- No linking or posting of pornographic material. Again, see swearing.
- Signatures will be limited to 10 lines, with no images other than those promoting official TCCoA vendors. Signatures violating these simple rules will be edited at the discretion of moderators and administrators. OBNOXIOUS signatures will be edited as well.
- Signatures are for car and or contact info. Quotations and such are limited to 15 words and are not permitted to be inflamatory in nature.
- Do not post personal information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, personal identification numbers, or any other information considered private) without the express permission of the individual.
- Do not abuse VB
code. It is provided as a benefit to you and its usage can be revoked.
- DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES IN REPLIES
- Do not post street racing stories on this site. It's against the law to street race.
- Do not post any messages that are in violation of local, state or federal law.
- Do not post any messages that are political in nature.
- Any video or pictures that presents members or their cars performing potentially wreckless, dangerous or otherwise illegal activity needs to be cleared with an Administrator prior to posting. We do not and will not condone nor endorse unsafe or otherwise stupid driving.
- Try to post in the forum that is most relevant to the topic being discussed. Misplaced threads will be moved at the discretion of moderators and administrators.
- Each person is limited to one account unless authorized by an administrator.
- You must have a valid email address where you can be contacted by a forum moderator or administrator. You may select to keep your email private to other users, however administrators and moderators must and will have access to these addresses.
- Do not post images that you do not have exclusive access to. This means that any image you post should be on your own webspace or you must have permission from whoever is hosting it. This makes things easier for everyone.
- Please post in English only. This includes lazy constant "Internet slang." Explanation not necessary.
- Respect forum administrators and moderators. Again, explanation not necessary.
- TCCoA administrators and moderators will frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of these rules. Messages that are in violation can and will be deleted or edited without notification.
- TCCoA administrators reserve the right to ban any user at any time for any reason.
- TCCoA and its representatives will not be held liable for the result of the usage of any information provided in the TCCoA, and disclaim all liability resulting in the use of the posted information.
- TCCoA takes no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in the TCCoA or of the authenticity of its authors. All opinions and views expressed in the TCCoA are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of TCCoA or its representatives.
- TCCoA reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice. It is the responsibility of the forum member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in TCCoA rules before making any posts to the forum.
ADDITIONAL MARKETPLACE FORUM RULES
-All For Sale posts need to be Thunderbird, Cougar or Mark VII / VIII related or somehow related to the TCCoA website. This means only posts with parts for sale for a MN12/FN10/Fox or tools/supplies related to working on them. Since this site and club is mostly computer-centered, we will also allow the sale of computer hardware. Just don't abuse this allowance and make us ban computer stuff too. So please no ads for items like home stereos or paintball guns etc. If you post such ads they will be removed.
-eBay links: please only post links to YOUR OWN eBay auctions in the For Sale Forum. If you are the seller and you are posting a link to your item on eBay, you must provide a link to the item or a link to all your auctions on the eBay website.
-As with all posts on the TCCoA, your For Sale ads are subject to our discretion. We may or may not inform you prior to deleting inappropriate posts.
-There seems to be alot of things that are being bought and sold and people are not getting their products or they are sending the parts and not getting paid. If you think you are dealing with someone that might rip you off, there are solutions to not get riped off. Consider using www.escrow.com
-New posters will not be able to post in the Group Purchases, Parts For Sale, Cars For Sale and Misc For Sale forums until they have been a forum member for 15 days and have AT LEAST 30 posts.
-If You Dont Have Money To Buy Something, Quit Wasitng The Time Of These Sellers With Useless Replies For Pictures Or Info Of Items You Have No Intention Of Buying.
-Also, To The Sellers, You May Only Bump Your Posts Once Ever 48 Hours Or More. Im Sick Of Seeing People Bumping Posts Every 5minutes. If I See Something Bumped Within The 48 Hr Periord Ill Delete The Entire Thing. And Will Do So With No Notice To The Seller Or Buyers Or Any Interested Parties.
-Last, The Tccoa.com Site Offers ***free*** Web Hosting For Pictures For Paid Tccoa Members, Please Use This ***free*** Feature Of The Site To Include Pictures Of The Items You Have For Sale. It Helps You Out Buy Giving Potential Buyers Something To Look At Instead Of A Written Discription Of Something.
-If you don't think something is worth the asking price, or you found something at a yard sale for 2 dollars less, you don't need to post stating you got a deal on the same thing elsewhere!
-Let people sell what they want to sell for what they want. If you would like to negotaite price, why not do via PM, or email.
-DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT ANY FORUM RULES. DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN A POST IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY MEET THE REQUIREMENTS TO SELL IN THE MARKETPLACE FORUMS (FOR SALE, MISC PARTS, ETC)! DOING SO MAY RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT BAN!