TCCoA Forums banner

Meat!!!!

616 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Merlon 
#1 ·
and lots of meat!!!!:D

Hi all,

I know this is a long time advance notice but here in redwood city will be one of the best car show around 300+cars, food and new downtown redwood city rebuild(the next upcomming Palo Alto) in the peninsula.The money for this event goes to the students at the sequoa High School, so its a great benefits. lots of cars,food,people, parking and most of all T-birds hopefully and thats why im sending this out early and free to get in for the rest of the public. Let me know of all your thought for this event.

October 2007

7th “Horses to Horsepower”

WIN BIG OVER 100 AWARDS CONTESTS
CLUB PARTICIPATION $100 CASH PRIZE
PRE-REGISTERED CARS ONLY ENTER FOR A CHANCE AT $100

Sequoia HS Benefits Sequoia Projects,

El Camino & Broadway, Redwood City, CA. call Let’s Talk 650-368-8212

Pick up your last voucher at Horses to Horsepower for the “Cool School Car Show Tour” and drop off all your vouchers from all the other School Shows attended at the Horses to Horsepower show. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. One lucky winner to be announced day of show $500.00 CASH

Car Show Hotline 650-368-8212

All years makes model vehicles and motorcycles Welcome

This show is also on the "The Cool School Car Show To

attachment as follow:

http://www.letstalkevents.com/

regards,

pq.

See less See more
#2 ·
Meat and show!!!!

Hi all:usa:,

Just a reminder this sunday is the car show here in redwood city, would love to see alot of you all attend, you all would enjoy this and also a new down town redwood city better than palo alto, new resteraunts, new movie theartre,new shops and better yet, its clean!!!!call me if any of you all have any questions or directions.

regards,
pq.;)

#4 ·
not true...and yet it is??

for your info at least 5 solid tbird drivers meet a couple times a year... i might not go..ramon, you might have heard i lost my hood, so im not feeling show ready yet.

maybe after christmas when i finally have it painted and ready to roll ill join a show...for now cruising is all im down for

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.