I just noticed that you had changed your handle
I'm still here as well; I still have your gastank so just let me know if you need it back. It turns out that my initial plan to add multiple pickups won't work as easily as anticipated (since the fuel pump goes in at an angle so I moved onto another project I can work on at night more quietly after my kid goes to bed.) Cutting metal fuel line is a bit loud.
Most recently, I de-scuzzified my dash panel with all of it's gauges and switches (oil temp, coolant temp, oil pressure, voltage at battery, voltage at alternator, coolant pressure, oil pressure). This wasn't a big deal when I only had one gauge but with so many gauges it was starting to look like spaghetti back there. Everything is now tied up into a loom and there are connectors so the panel is easily removable.
While I was at it, I went through and labeled every single non-stock wire I have in my car. This made me track down why exactly I had ????? wire going into the harness on the passenger side (aka all the stuff I had to track down a few years ago when I dropped the 302V8 into the 95 chassis).
It almost looks like an intentional racecar now.
Finally, I finished my cellular based comm system and tore out the old digital spread spectrum FRS setup. I realized that all you need as a driver is to tell the pits that you are coming in (no chatter is needed) and all the pits need to do is tell the drive to come in or let him know that we received his pit msg.
I was planning to add temp monitoring functionality to the arduino SMS system (so you could text "temp" and get the current temps) but my new temp gauges use these fancy RTD PT100 temp sensors which I cannot piggyback on without interfering with the onboard temp gauge. The solution is to add another temp sensor and wiring or just leave that functionality out.
My next project (if I continue to ignore the fuel pickup problem) will be to add a SECOND arduino to do datalogging of oil pressure vs accelerometer (so I can see if I'm still getting oil pressure drops on right hand sweepers even after installing the accusump) OR finish wiring in the Intel compute stick so I can do onboard datalogging from the Quarterhorse module on the ECU (that requires windows).
This car is getting a silly amount of embedded processing for its age.
I hope you and the fam are doing well.