TCCoA Forums banner

The Bird has Landed

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  stangboy7 
#1 ·
I picked my Tbird up on Tuesday. Good news except they Ruined my Hood paint. Some acid or Brake fluid or something dripped onto my hood from somewhere, prolly a car above it during transport to CA from MI. Anyways, they are buying me a Cobra R Cowl Hood, or at least paying for most of it. Anyone know when the 1/4 mile track is open to all? Need to make a few passes.

Allan

#2 ·
Hey man,
Good to see your car made it. Been busy lately so haven't been online at all. We need to hook up before to long, I was even over on Schofield earlier today. Go register on http://www.paradisecruisers.com/, local group on island. Best one for track info and cruises. What color is you bird, I'll keep an eye out.

Dave

#5 ·
Well, this post is way behind the times . . . I just picked up this Tbird and now I find out there's a Hawaii Chapter! Too bad the track is shut down, we used to go there every weekend. You guys still out there? I could use some advice on how to get this thing running solid before I take off back to the mainland this fall.

#7 ·
Did you buy another?

C.Hill

#8 ·
Holy Thread revival.:eek:

#9 ·
Ya i was just going thru all the chapters that dont get any posts. I remeber a time when they all would be updated every once in a while.

C.Hill

#11 ·
That sucks. Did you buy the TT in Iraq or just while you were in Iraq?

C.Hill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.