Slightly Disjointed
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to XR7-4.6
New Ford GT

Holy crap!

So I was a tad wrong about the rumors being BS

Jan 12, 2015 | Detroit
Ford Redefines Innovation in Aerodynamics, EcoBoost and Light-Weighting with All-New Ford GT Carbon Fiber Supercar

- All-new Ford GT supercar sets new standards for Ford innovation through performance with advances in light-weighting, aerodynamics and ultra-efficient EcoBoost® engine
- Ford GT features the most powerful EcoBoost production engine ever – a new twin-turbocharged Ford EcoBoost V6 producing more than 600 horsepower
- Ultra-high-performance supercar is Ford's most extreme offering, infused with race-proven technology engineered to keep company with exotics when it goes into production in 2016

Ford today unveiled the all-new GT, an ultra-high-performance supercar that serves as a technology showcase for top EcoBoost® performance, aerodynamics and lightweight carbon fiber construction.

The GT is one of more than 12 new Ford Performance vehicles coming by 2020. It joins Focus RS, F-150 Raptor, Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT350R in the growing Ford Performance lineup.

Beginning production late next year, the GT hits the road in select global markets to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Ford GT race cars placing 1-2-3 at the 1966 24 Hours of Le Mans.

"As we at Ford drive innovation into every part of our business, it's worth remembering that our first innovation as a company was not in a laboratory, but on the racetrack," said Mark Fields, Ford president and chief executive officer, referring to Henry Ford's win of a 1901 car race that inspired financial backers to invest in his company. "We are passionate about innovation through performance and creating vehicles that make people's hearts pound."

The all-new GT supercar features rear-wheel drive, a mid-mounted engine, and a sleek, aerodynamic, two-door coupe body shell. It is propelled by the most powerful EcoBoost production engine ever – a next-generation twin-turbocharged EcoBoost V6 producing more than 600 horsepower.

The GT makes extensive use of lightweight materials, including carbon fiber and aluminum – enabling outstanding acceleration and handling with improved efficiency.

Ford's commitment to and capability in delivering technologies typically offered only in elite vehicles is evident in the GT. These include advanced active aerodynamics, such as a deployable rear spoiler, and a host of material and technology innovations to help better serve the driver, such as SYNC® 3 – the latest version of Ford's advanced connectivity system.

"The GT is the ultimate execution of an enthusiast supercar," said Raj Nair, Ford group vice president, Global Product Development. "GT includes innovations and technologies that can be applied broadly across Ford's future product portfolio – another proof point that Ford continues raising the performance bar while ultimately improving vehicles for all of our customers."

Carbon fiber innovation
Few innovations provide a more wide-ranging performance and efficiency advantage than reducing weight. All factors of a vehicle's capabilities – acceleration, handling, braking, safety, efficiency – can improve through the use of advanced, lighter materials.

The all-new GT features advanced lightweight composites, which will help serve Ford's entire product lineup moving forward. With the broad application of structural carbon fiber elements, the GT will exhibit one of the best power-to-weight ratios of any production car.

Anchored by a carbon fiber passenger cell, the GT features aluminum front and rear subframes encapsulated in structural carbon fiber body panels. Carbon fiber is one of the world's strongest materials for its mass – enabling an ultra-stiff foundation for chassis components, while creating a lighter overall package for increased dynamic performance and efficiency.

Most powerful production EcoBoost ever
Ford EcoBoost technology is available in every new Ford car, utility and light-duty pickup in North America beginning this year.

EcoBoost engines power a growing number of Ford performance models, including the new Mustang, just-announced F-150 Raptor, as well as Fiesta ST and Focus ST.

Based on the same race-proven engine architecture serving Ford's IMSA Daytona Prototype endurance racing efforts, the next-generation twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 in the GT features a wide powerband with impressive time-to-torque characteristics.

The engine demonstrates remarkable efficiency – a key attribute of its endurance racing-derived powertrain, where exceptional performance combined with efficiency is a critical competitive advantage.

Ford's twin-turbo EcoBoost V6 raced to three wins in its first season of the IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Championship in 2014, including a win in the prestigious 12 Hours of Sebring, along with seven podiums over more than 15,000 endurance racing miles.

The GT features an all-new, port/direct dual fuel-injection setup to improve engine response, plus a low-friction roller-finger-follower valvetrain. The twin-turbocharged EcoBoost V6 will be paired with a seven-speed dual-clutch transaxle for near-instantaneous gear changes and exceptional driver control.

Aero innovation gets active
Aerodynamic efficiency is at the heart of the GT design, actively reducing drag while aiding downforce and stability.

From its optimum tear-drop shape to its aircraft-inspired fuselage and visibility-enhancing curved windshield, every slope and shape is designed to minimize drag and optimize downforce.

Although each surface on the GT is functionally crafted to manage airflow, it also features fully active aerodynamic components to improve braking, handling and stability.

An active rear spoiler is keyed to both speed and driver input, reactively deploying and adjusting its height and/or pitch angle depending on conditions.

Designed for purpose
While it shares a legacy with classic Ford racing and performance cars, GT is a fully contemporary and functional shape that communicates modernity and pure beauty.

The state-of-the-art chassis is suspended by an active racing-style torsion bar and pushrod suspension, with adjustable ride height. The 20-inch wheels are shod with Michelin Pilot Super Sport Cup 2 tires featuring a unique compound and structure designed specifically for the Ford GT. Multi-spoke wheels encircle carbon-ceramic brake discs at all four corners.

The narrow-profile canopy reduces frontal area and caps a purposeful interior that provides state-of-the-art technology to ensure control, comfort and safety. The two-seat cockpit is accessed by upward-swinging doors, and features driver and passenger seats integrated directly into the carbon fiber passenger cell.

This configuration significantly reduces seating hardware and weight, and provides a consistent and direct sensory connection to the chassis. The fixed seating is combined with adjustable pedals and steering column to accommodate a very wide range of driver statures.

An F1-style steering wheel integrates all necessary driver controls, creating a stalkless steering column that allows uncluttered access to the transmission paddle-shift controls. A fully digital and configurable instrument cluster provides a wealth of driver-focused data. The display is configurable for multiple driving environments and different driving modes.

"While we hope enthusiasts rejoice about this all-new GT, all Ford customers will benefit from the ultimate performance Ford and its new-generation innovations," said Nair.

More here:

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/01/12/2...d-gt-official/
http://jalopnik.com/ford-gt-this-is-it-1678893649

-Matt
post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 03:36 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Let's see how long it takes for Jeremy Clarkson to test drive one.

-Brandon
97 Laser Red Thunderbird LX 155k, Stage 2 4.6L 2v N/A | 300 BHP (255 RWHP, 290 RWTQ) | 13.95 @ 97.58 | Build details | Pics at the Lorain Assembly plant
96 Ivory Mark VIII 233k, stock 4.6 32v on coils; New engine at 185k
Gone but not forgotten: 94 Cougar XR7, 93 Mark VIII

TCCoA's resident pilot since 2014
Once you have tasted flight, you will walk the world with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return. -Leonardo da Vinci
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 03:48 PM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Holy crap!

So I was a tad wrong about the rumors being BS
What do you mean? What were the rumors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theterminator93 View Post
I'm sure there's one on a boat to England right now.

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto.
post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 03:56 PM
PostWhore

Totally awesome!

-=James
1995 Ford Thunderbird V8
SCT Tuned by Amercian Motorsport, Mustang PBR, FRPP 3.73 gears, Modified Trak-Lok, Steeda UDP, K&N Panel, 1990 SC Seats, 2.5" Single Exhaust/Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cats, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S +, Windstar wheels, RichardM Intake, Kenwood KDC-HD552U HD Radio, 2800 stall DirtyDog Marauder TC, J-MOD, 2002 Grand Marquis transmission, DynoTech Driveshaft, AeroForce Interceptor Scan Gauge, Griffin Super High Capacity Radiator, 180* Thermostat, Cobra steering wheel, 6000K HID, Clear Corners Getting a makeover Spring 2015

http://www.fordthunderbird.net - For Pics and more!
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
Slightly Disjointed
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey View Post
What do you mean? What were the rumors?
Rumors of there being one lol, since the 06 went out of production there's been a the occasional rendering of one that pops up with a heading "Ford GT IS BACK!!!!". I tended to be a debbie downer skeptic in the threads it's come up... oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by theterminator93 View Post
He bought one of the 05s when they came out, maybe this one will replace his CLK black

-Matt

Last edited by XR7-4.6; 01-12-2015 at 04:24 PM.
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

So I guess the 5.2L FPC motor they're putting in the GT350 wouldn't have worked? Twin turbo that motor and watch it go. I like the EcoBoost thing but this is a supercar, not a grocery-getter. That new body combined with the sound of the FPC V8 would be awesome.

The only thing I can think of for the V6 is weight savings/distribution.

These are highly engineered precision vehicles, the first step in diagnosing the problem is to strike the suspected offending part sharply and repeatedly with a blunt object, then re-test.
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 04:42 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to MadMikeyL
I want to know what is different about this 600hp engine from the 380hp version in the F150s and SHOs.

-91 Cougar LS, coming soon, complete overhaul with a 427" Windsor.
-90SC 5-speed, MP2, coated rotors, double intercooler, 15%OD, ported heads, comp stage 1 cam, 85mm TB, 90MM LMAF, 80# injectors, soon to be transplanted into...
-90 XR7 5-speed black on black w/sunroof
-98 Mark VIII LSC, Procharger P600b, TR3650 swap and 3.73s.
-70 Torino GT Fastback project car. Needs EFI and a manual trans, but I'm not sure what motor to go with yet.
-"Your buddy Mike is INSANE!" -ClintD's dad
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 05:16 PM
̇

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMan77
This is a supercar, not a grocery-getter.
I'm not happy Ford has replaced the V8 with a V6 either..Who cares If you can make a supercar get great mpg's..

If you're the kind of person who can afford to buy a supercar in the first place..Buying lots of fuel is not something you're worried about anyways..

I understand that Ford is using the GT to showcase how much power they can squeeze out of an EcoBoost..

I just don't like the idea of them using the EcoBoost in the GT though..Use that engine on the Mustangs, Fiesta ST, Focus ST...etc etc..

Realistically how much power do you think they left on the table this one?..Probably not much..

Styling looks good..Love the Ford GT..I give Ford a big thumbs down for their engine choice on this one though..

Rayo..

1991 Ford Thunderbird Sport

"If you don't know where you're going..Any road will take you there."George Harrison

Last edited by Rayo; 01-12-2015 at 05:27 PM.
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 05:29 PM Thread Starter
Slightly Disjointed
Super Moderator

Garage
Low point of the Ford GT is a bit of a stretch, V6 or not it's still got more power than the 05/06 AND the original GT40 racecars.

-Matt
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 06:37 PM
5th Gear Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayo View Post
I'm not happy Ford has replaced the V8 with a V6 either..Who cares If you can make a supercar get great mpg's..

If you're the kind of person who can afford to buy a supercar in the first place..Buying lots of fuel is not something you're worried about anyways..
It's not just about fuel cost. Fuel efficiency can be a significant advantage in racing. Gasoline weighs approx 6 lbs per gallon...

1996 Thunderbird LX (4.6), daily driver
1995 Mustang GT (5.0), alternate daily driver
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 06:41 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Great marketing--EcoBoost in everything. Remember HP:Lbs, and I can easily see this being in GT-II class racing, where the v6 could give it a points advantage. Did Ford get out of NHRA (John Force) to get into ALMS or Le mans, to increase world wide appeal?

IHMO Ford is making a statement with this GT like they did with the last one--which ran a Truck engine (well that's what the marketing guys said).

I do like the looks and have no problem with a FI V6.

If all else fails get a bigger hammer!

93 SC Tbird
MPII w/ Plenum,90mm MAF, 85mm TB, 40# Injectors, 255 lph FP, Double IC w/fan, SCT Chip (Tuned by Jerry),3/4" Raised Top, F52-TT TC, SilverFox AOD 550, SPT-R VB
96 1/2 XR7 Sold and Salvaged
93 5.0 Tbird
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Slightly Disjointed
Super Moderator

Garage
My thoughts exactly, the old Ford GT used a dump truck engine, and lets not forget it was a fuel sipping econobox compared to the 60s 7 liter GT40s as far as MPGs are concerned. I'm not expecting a great exhaust note but there's not a lot not to like. The Jag XJ220 was the fastest car in the world at one point, powered by... a twin turbo V6

Unrelated directly to the GT but it would be really sweet if if the styling trickles down to mass production cars, I would love to see a lineup of Fords with afterburner taillights like they had in the 60s

-Matt
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 07:13 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Garage
I actually really like the cutouts to direct airflow from the sides of the door over the rear wing.
I know some of you were haters of the similar (but less dramatic) design on the BMW i8.

Curious about pricing and room for additional tuning.
Pricing: how expensive will this be? At $100-150K, this will be quite interesting.
At $200-250K, I think it will be a harder sell with just a V6TT (even if that's the future)

Room for tuning: even with strengthened internals, if this is the same block as the F150 Ecoboost, I wonder if they have already tuned this engine to closer to (or nearly the limit of) this design.
-g

My TCCOA iTrader Rating: (44 / 100% w/ 50+ transactions)
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
Slightly Disjointed
Super Moderator

Garage
Ahem the Ford GT looks like a proper supercar, the i8 looks like a basketball shoe

-Matt

Last edited by XR7-4.6; 01-12-2015 at 10:39 PM.
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 07:26 PM
5th Gear Poster

Wow.
If not for the GT40/GT styling cues (and Ford badges), I would have mistaken it for a Ferrari. Is Ford going after them again?

Good thing it's not called the Ford LaFord.

1996 Thunderbird LX (4.6), daily driver
1995 Mustang GT (5.0), alternate daily driver

Last edited by Urambo Tauro; 01-13-2015 at 05:49 PM.
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 07:29 PM
Seasoned Geek

Yep starting to look alike 2015 NSX

2017 Mustang GT Base/ Making my own premium
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Road warrior extrodinaire

Super Moderator

Garage
... and a V6 at that ... Oh the humanity.

They coulda' put a 5.4 in it ... like the original!

Mods? Yea, I got mods ...
Air silencer delete, warp drive, dilithium crystals, flux capacitor, Slingshot Rubber band power adder, Moonshine & Gas, Leaf Blower Supercharger, Hamster Wheel & Hamster, Energizer Bunny generating 1.21 gigawatts, Mr. Fusion® Home Energy Reactor, hover conversion and a sextant celestial navigation system (The original GPS)
Best 1/4: 1,320 nanoseconds @ 670,616,629.2 miles per hour

"There isn't that much difference anymore between spacecraft, aircraft and modern automobiles..." - Keith Henry, NASA's Langley Research Center
See a list of my real mods and pictures of my car HERE. The true performance of my car was made possible by the Carolinas Crew Chief, RobertP at Rob's Tire & Auto.
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-13-2015, 11:40 AM
PostWhore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Black_Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey View Post
... and a V6 at that ... Oh the humanity.

They coulda' put a 5.4 in it ... like the original!
Yes but this time...this time they could add FOUR TURBOCHARGERS!

5.4 Quad Turbo.

I drive an endangered species...they are being crushed at an alarming rate. Please do your part to preserve the Cougar species, and ensure they live on into the future.

1995 Mercury Cougar XR-7 4.6L 2V 5 Speed
1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Collector's Edition Car#94
2009 BMW 535i M Sport Package
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-13-2015, 12:39 PM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMikeyL View Post
I want to know what is different about this 600hp engine from the 380hp version in the F150s and SHOs.
"It starts with a new block, heads, pistons, and intake, plus bigger turbos. Ford adds a dual-injection system, a combination of port and direct fuel injection, like Subaru uses on the BRZ/FR-S motor. That makes the H.O. 3.5 the first and only EcoBoost engine to use port injection. Ford calls this a second-generation EcoBoost, so maybe that dual-injection scheme will spread to other engines."

Source: http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-show...ceits-all-new/

-Daniel

My driving is a constant struggle between wanting good gas mileage and driving like I'm Mario Andretti.

http://forums.tccoa.com/30-videos-images/134659-pacific-green-bird-4.html

1997 Pacific Green Thunderbird LX- Stock 201xxx miles Daily Driver
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-13-2015, 12:43 PM
1st Gear Poster

I would prefer the new 5.8 with a flat crank and boost. Were talking super car here, lets do it right. Yeah a 600hp v6 will do the job for sure but this thing is not meant to be practical.

I like the over all profile but it seems too cluttered to me. Odd line with that door transitioning into that back like an arch rover it or something, skeleton body thingy, anyways that makes me go bleech

Am I seeing unpainted plastic / rubber under the nose and doors?
post #21 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-13-2015, 05:58 PM
̇

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR7-4.6 View Post
Low point of the Ford GT is a bit of a stretch
I agree..Did you notice my Ninja edit?

It might have more power than some previous GT models, but I question how many more ponies that little v6 block will handle??

With a V8 powered GT you could triple that hp number using a stock Ford GT engine block..

When I think supercar..I think super top speed..Taking a Lotus esque approach there's no doubt that Ford will make this GT reach great top speeds..

I very much doubt an EcoBoost GT will be breaking any Texas Mile records though..

Anyways..This one should do well around the track..Can't wait to see "The Stig" flogging it around Dunsfold Aerodrome in Surrey..

Rayo..

"If you don't know where you're going..Any road will take you there."George Harrison
post #22 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-13-2015, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
Slightly Disjointed
Super Moderator

Garage
You and your ninja edits, autoguide needs to take away that button

I get the criticism and I'm hardly the biggest fan of the V6 engine myself but I think for the purpose it's serving it's worthy. Unlike the 05/06 Ford GT AND the 5.2 FPC this engine actually does have a legitimate racing pedigree (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daytona_Prototype). I think the primary reason Ford made the last Ford GT a V8 was because 1. there really wasn't anything else they had, and 2. to give credibility to the Modular platform(which, lets face it, was a redheaded stepchild until it was supercharged) and to lesser extent the Supercharging efforts that would be used for the next decade of hot Mustangs. Using the Ecoboost V6 is a pretty close parallel in terms of intents.

And when I think Supercar I don't think "how much can I mod it???", they're Supercars because they are P E R F E C T I O N out of the box , everything is tuned to within an inch of it's life to work with each other, hence the substantial premium they cost. They aren't a blank canvas to have personalized, which yes, I don't find 05/06s modded to make 1000+ horsepower that impressive... ooh aah... the same thing anyone can do with a Cobra Mustang if they wanted was done to a 200k car, good for Richie Rich. Adding a gazillion extra horsepower to a car has the same effect whether it's a Honda Civic or a Lamborghini Aventador, lots of added power + stock brakes/suspension = fast in straights, crap in corners. I'll take a stock GT please, I'm sure I'll enjoy it more

-Matt

Last edited by XR7-4.6; 01-13-2015 at 06:38 PM.
post #23 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-13-2015, 08:27 PM
MAMN12 Posse Member

The reason for the engine in this one is to qualify for a specific class in Le Mans. Too many V6 haters on this site. I'm just fine with this engine...I've seen nothing but amazing results out of Ecoboost engines. Driving the mild variant of the GT engine (365hp form), it's a hella-torquey little powerplant, and very reliable...I can only imagine what this one will be like. I too have wondered what they've done to squeeze out the extra power...possibly twin scroll turbos to say the least.

And that sound...gahhh...if you haven't heard it revving yet, do yourself a favor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-qSRnqUZg

~Jeff

1995 Thunderbird SC - 5-speed - Stock/rebuild for now
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6L SOHC - N/A - 12.79@104.1mph *sold*
2014 F150 FX4 - 3.5TT Daily toy
2016 Fusion Titanium - 2.0T/AWD

Last edited by JeffTBird93; 01-13-2015 at 08:36 PM.
post #24 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-13-2015, 08:51 PM
PostWhore

Sexy as hell!

1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6l 97 Headlamps/Hood All Red Tails Muffler/Resonator Delete
2004 Tahoe 5.3 4x4
2008 Acadia Limited AWD

...still looking for a clean, low mileage, rust free 96/97 Thunderbird 4.6
post #25 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-13-2015, 08:52 PM
̇

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffTBird93
if you haven't heard it revving yet, do yourself a favor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-qSRnqUZg
Yep..Sounds like a V6..

Rayo..

post #26 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-13-2015, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
Slightly Disjointed
Super Moderator

Garage
Sounds like a SC with a fast idle

I don't love the sound but I don't love the sound of V10s either, yet I like Vipers too.

-Matt
post #27 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-13-2015, 11:31 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Looks amazing!!.. Sounds ok. And also NOT a fan of the motor choice

-Patrick
9.63@77mph on used street tires
See profile for full list of mods

Pics here.. http://forums.tccoa.com/30-videos-images/129479-tbird1997-pictues.html
post #28 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-15-2015, 08:31 PM
Seasoned PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to The Great Obucina
Wicked rit-ahded! V6 sound? Only thing you'll hear from my v6 is the compressors pushing air

BTW, the GT350R has carbon. Fiber. Wheels. Let that sink in.

For those of you who are somehow upset that it has sox cylinders....so does the McLaren and the Grand National. So, blah.

"Booyah". Stu Scott.
1996 Braincoated, all Aluminum PI powered and obscenely loud Pearl White Tbird 14.17@98.57mph AKA Dyrdek.
2013 Black on black FX2 Supercrew Ecoboost F150. Roll onto the scene with the ceiling missing.
post #29 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-16-2015, 12:09 AM Thread Starter
Slightly Disjointed
Super Moderator

Garage
And pretty much every notable Porsche. I only truly hate 6 cylinders when they're mounted sideways

-Matt
post #30 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-16-2015, 01:41 AM
Seasoned PostWhore

I hear there's rumors of killing the Ford v8 altogether in 2017?

-Patrick
9.63@77mph on used street tires
See profile for full list of mods

Pics here.. http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=129479

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.