TCCoA Forums banner

ATE-brand slotted rotors and brake pads

7K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  ricklovin93 
#1 ·
I had these on my car for a month before I parked it in january 2009. They had some surface rust from sitting outside and me not putting them in plastic bags with oil. They have at most 500mi on them. I cleaned them up with a rust removing gel, but obviously some still remains and its nothing that a few 100-0mph stops won't take care of. The fronts are sized for sports brakes. The brake pads were put on new when the rotors were. The liquid in the pics is WD-40 I applied after scrubbing them with the rust remover.

rotors: $25/ea

brake pads: $10 for all 4, but I will throw them in free if someone takes all 4 rotors off my hands

rotors are heavy, so don't expect shipping to be cheap. I'd estimate its a good 35-40lbs for all 4 rotors & pads.

See less See more
#10 ·
You have a PM.

#13 ·
Actually what are the measurements for the front and rear rotors? would rather just be safe and measure mine to make sure the sizes are the same. If the sizes are the same I will buy them need to i need replace rear rotors and front pads good time to switch stuff out. And would like to get this figured out as asap to get the bird back on the road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.