TCCoA Forums banner

Parting out supercharged 95 Tbird with Explorer motor

25K views 90 replies 42 participants last post by  miller1995 
#1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased a 1995 Thunderbird from Justin_Case with the intent of parting it out.

Here is a list with pictures of what I have available off the car:

Parts for Sale:
K$N Drop In Filter - $10 SOLD
PBR calipers (need repaint) - $60SOLD
94/95 Front Plate Bracket - $10
Black Mark VIII Seat Belts - $40
96/97 Gray Lower Seat Trim, very nice, from car with 50k - $30/complete set
94/95 Gray Lower Seat Trim, incomplete set - $15/set
96/97 Gray Seat Belts, very nice, from car with 50k - $40
Cable for foot operated parking brake, OEM with no rust,removed from car with 50k - $20
Interior Fuse Box Cover - $5
94-97 automatic shifter mechanism and cable very nice 50k - $40
94-96 door lenses - $10/pair
94/95 rear speaker covers for gray cloth interior - $20/pair
89-95 clear corners, opened and painted black - $15SOLD
94/95 thunderbird headlights opened and painted black - $40 SOLD
89-97 Thunderbird spoiler, rare aftermarket piece - SOLD Pic2
92-95 LX passenger side taillight, good condition, 1/3 LEDs do not light up - $15
92-95 LX taillights, all LEDs light up, passenger side has gold bird and some scratches - $20/passenger $30/drivers
92-95 LX corner lights, slight damage to bottom edge of passenger side - $25/drivers $20/passenger
94-97 automatic climate control unit - $20
Side mirrors for cars without chrome trim, good condition, no fading on trim - $10/side
Window felts, not perfect but good condition with the edges of the outside pieces looking just a tad ragged - $40/set (Driver inner/outer and Passenger inner/outer)
Window Runs for cars without chrome trim, good condition, only one small area of bubbling behind drivers mirror which is difficult to see when on the car - (Local Sale Only) $30/Drivers, $40/Passenger, $60/Set
Pioneer DEH-1400 Head unit with MN12 Harness - $10 SOLD
94-97 Gray Under Column Panel, two missing clips - $10 PIC2
94-97 Black Column Trim, good condition - $10
94-97 Shifter position indicator, needs cleaning but isn't completely faded - SOLD
10.8" Drilled Rotors, Need to be turned but don't even look used, will make a deal with the PBR calipers above - $20/pair
Rear shock tower brace - $80
Cobra brakes, calipers could use a repaint, rotors need to be turned - $250-Pending to Platoribs
Tokico Shocks and Jamex Springs - SOLD
97 Cluster Surround - SOLD
Black Steering wheel w/ Airbag - SOLD
Front Endlinks - SOLD
Outer tierod ends - SOLD
Glove box, trunk lock, fuel door button - SOLD
94/95 SC rear speaker covers for gray base interior - $20
Gray visors for cars with sunroof, very nice removed at 50k - $20/pairPic 2SOLD
94/95 Gray passenger side dash vents, color may be slightly different from 96/97 - $10/pair
94-97 Multi-function switch - $20
V NEW ITEMS 4/27 V
Xcal2, car was returned to stock, includes original package with badge and cable as shown - SOLD Pic 2
Mafia MAF range extender, looks like the wires were shortened at one point - $60/ shipped in U.S.
Ingnition cylinder with key (key chain not included) - $30/shipped in U.S.
97 Cupholder insert - $10
94/95 SC manual shifter boot in OK shape - $20
V NEW ITEMS 4/30 V
94-97 Handbrake conversion - Includes everything in the picture, console wiring is no good, drivers front screw hole on console base is damaged, top is painted purple and will need refinishing - $100SOLD
93 Mark drive shaft - SOLD

All prices are obo plus shipping and plus fees. Large and heavy items will be prefer to have local pick up.

I am keeping the following:

Cobra MAF
39lb injectors
Differential Brace
C&L Plenum
Exhaust

I expect that my PM box will get full regularly, please feel free to use the email link to get ahold of me.

Thanks,
Bryan

See less See more
#4 ·
Why the part out? Just curious.. Not a fan of the purple exterior? :p

#5 ·
Unfortunately, this car like most northern cars has more cancer than is worth fixing.

1996Projectbird - I am sending you a PM.

Thanks,
Bryan

#7 ·
Yes, that is an original color. Not Mystic like the Cobras, just a pearl color. Ford Paint code TA. My bird is the exact same color except I have all blue interior.

#8 ·
Clear corners, and spoiler shipped 86303

#13 ·
I added pictures and prices to the album for some small things today.

SVT Thunderbird - Give me a week to get the spoiler off and get a shipping quote, but I am looking for $120 plus the ride. The corners aren't in great shape, so I will sell them for $15 plus shipping. I will get some pictures in a day or two.

HFD-E2 - The diff brace and mufflers are not for sale. Hodd struts $10/pair, trunk logo $5 plus the ride.

VicRattlehead - We are talking by text because you need a long list for that new project

JeffTBird93 - The cobra calipers need to be repainted. Looking to get $250 for the calipers and rotors plus shipping. They include brackets and I can include new rubber lines if wanted.

I will be replying to PMs.

Thanks,
Bryan

#15 ·
No it doesn't. The holes are out near the edge of the trunk lid.

-Bryan

#16 ·
How much for Pro torque 9.5'' 4k stall TC to 44646?

#17 ·
I can wait on spoiler. If someone else wants it go for it. As for the clear corners, If you can get a recent pic if them I'll most likely take them! Thanks!

#19 ·
I have started updating the the fist post with links to pictures and prices for the parts that have been removed so far.

TwoHaggard - $400/shipped for the converter

SVT Thunderbird - Check the first post, I updated with links to pictures. The clear corners and headlights have been cut open and painted black on the. I hadn't noticed this until I started taking them off the car. They did not have any moisture in them, so they must be sealed well.

transtech520 - I think the Tokicos will be going to a local member, the clear corners will be around $26 shipped. See my reply to SVT Thunderbird above for details on teh corners.

Thanks,
Bryan

#20 ·
Miller, if ya can do me a good deal on the entire Headlight front/corners for a fair price I'll take them as a set! Shipped 86303, I like the black myself!

#21 ·
PM Sent

Replying to other PMs.

Thanks,
Bryan

#24 ·
A few more things have been added to the list.

All prices are obo.

Thanks,
Bryan

#25 · (Edited)
A few more things have been added to the list.

1996Project-bird - Sorry I missed your post previously. The Xcal2 has been added to the list.

Thanks,
Bryan

#26 ·
Corners and head lights came yesterday! They look great! Cleaned up alittle bit and perfect! Thank you miller! Defiantly worth the fair price!

#27 ·
:thumbsup:

I added the hand brake conversion to the list.

-Bryan

#29 ·
It is. For $1700 I'll throw in a free Procharger kit :tongue:

The lower connection has been modified to clear the intercooler piping, so I am keeping it with the kit for the moment.

Thanks,
Bryan

#32 ·
Yes, they are still available.

All PMs replied to.

Thanks,
Bryan

#34 ·
I'm not looking to split up the supercharger parts at the moment.

Let me know if you want the brace.

Thanks,
Bryan

#35 ·
Is the auto climate control unit 100% functional?

#36 ·
It worked as well as could be tested in a non-driving car. I have no doubts about it functioning properly. Is there something you are concerned about? It could probably be plugged backed into the car and powered up since I haven't touched the wiring.

Thanks,
Bryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.