TCCoA Forums banner

Massachusetts TCCoA

8K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  Rodeo Joe 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for all Massachusetts TCCoAers to PM or e-mail me their contact info which includes your real name, TCCoA user name, e-mail address, and phone number(s).
If you have any ideas for meets, get togethers, or club improvements send them also.
Thanks! :D

Joe

#6 ·
Street Sleeper said:
Joe, I have not gotten your email yet, Try this address- lawrence.smoske@tufts.edu. Thanks, LAS

lol, he sent you a pm(private message), not an email. click user cp, and it should be in there under private messages. also, check out the post in upcoming events. there will be a lot of us MA guys meeting up this saturday, the 24th.

#7 ·
93 lx said:
lol, he sent you a pm(private message), not an email. click user cp, and it should be in there under private messages.
Thanks pal!

Larry,
Like Jon said, check your user cp and see if you are set up to accept email notification on private messages. This is the best way to know if you recieved one. Can I this other email address you just provided or the first one?

Joe

#8 · (Edited)
Contact list update 3/27/2004

I just figured I'd let everyone know who I have so far. My PM blitz came through with quite a few responses, good and bad. Some folks have sold their cars and moved on, but I still haven't heard back from all of them. Including Batman and myself, there's 33 on the list. Imagine the meet we could have if everyone showed up!

Mark M.TCCoA VP
Rodeo Joe
cdub's xr7
Fdawg97lx
J Series
Rob Repucci
93lx
Nate Bush
Crystal
Thunderterd
Boston Cat
Davids4x4
melecat96
outside18
NoJoKe
DGFourSixLX
modbird
Stiffler197
89lxbird
Street Sleeper
DMcBrideBoston
95blklsc
BosNA302
Reaper
Litning
tron1313
Pinkf10yd420
1994T-bird4.6LX
Red-Dragon
SCsmo
svtbird7
Greenbird
94t-birdlx

#9 ·
Dave Rose, Red-Dragon@Comcast.net, Dracut MA. I drive 95 bird nick named "The Green Dragon". I am planning to start going to car shows in the local area with the bird, but it still need alot of work done to it.

#10 ·
Dave,

Thanks for the info! :) Hope to see you and the car around soon. Feel free to ask questions and give us any suggestions that you might have.

Joe

#13 ·
Add another, 95 MarkVIII, if thats OK. epjga@verizon .net "big ed"
have gleaned much valuable info from this site will join & support a club as much as possible. J-MOD works great..etc. Ed :ztoohot:

#14 ·
welcome pilgrim. :D

#16 ·
Ed,

If you can, send me a PM with your real name and a phone number to contact you.

Craig,

You have your own chapter! :uppoint: Just kidding! :) The more the merrier! Send me your name and number too.

Joe

#17 ·
How about combining the MA and CT chapter and making a New England Chapter. Other than CT everyone in New England posts in the MA Forum anyway.

frank

#19 ·
ok My name is Michele Ramig 5 Temple Street West Boylston Ma 01583
missmichelesavon@netzero.com
I have a 1994 Mercury Cougar XR7 3.8 (which right know is making me nuts)
I would love to have get togethers near here I am disabled So I have all the time in the world. I just got a 1991 cougar ls which I just took apart with my dads help he is a expert on cars since he 40 yrs doings this stuff I would like to get a mercury capri to put the 5.0 from the LS and put it in . So let me know whats up I hope people send me alot off emails on this sight I like to chat Maybe we should make a chat room If there is on let me know.

#20 ·
Welcome!

Michele,

Glad you found the club!

Check the Mass. forums as far as what might be going on locally, everyone will be happy to hear your suggestions.

There is a club chat room, I think most of it goes on at night though. Go to the front page and hit Chat and log in from there.

I'll add your info to the club contact list.

Joe

#23 ·
Dean Smith or smitty2919 on here from wilmington ma. got a red 93 LX 3.8 email deano2919@yahoo.com

#26 ·
Litning said:
I still think we should just make it the New England Chapter... our states are so damn small it's not worth having 6 different chapters
In contrast to states like Florida where we need a few regional chapters within the state since it is so frickin' big.

Ours is bigger than yours :tongue:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.