ram air hood

Looking for a ram air hood to fit a 95 sc
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-15-2004, 10:48 PM
4th Gear Poster

LOOK HERE

Vernon

Current record holder for fewest posts by a Houston Area Thread regular! Vernon says, "We all do what we can."
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2004, 12:45 AM

Hey Vernon, I might be late, but welcome.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2004, 09:06 PM
4th Gear Poster

Thanks for the welcome 93SC. I'm an old timer in the SC community but I've never spent much time on the TCCOA. Thanks to the new Texas forum that's changing.

Vernon

Current record holder for fewest posts by a Houston Area Thread regular! Vernon says, "We all do what we can."
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2004, 09:18 PM

It's really nice to se you here. For those of you who hav't been exposed to Vernon, I would guess that about 30-40% of the detailed info that I have have copied and saved is from him. And I have quite a library.

Its always good to see someone with your depth of knowledge posting here, or wherever I can read it anyway.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2004, 11:24 PM
4th Gear Poster

Well thanks for the props and in that case you'll like one I'm working on right now for Doug Franklin's tubular rear sub-frame post in the TX forum. Evidently there's a lot of stuff I've wanted to say on the subject.

I still answer questions on TBU but most of those guys have finally figured out enough that I don't need to lecture them anymore, that and they think that there's nothing more to be learned from me since they run their cars on machines and tracks and I don't. Thier loss, it doesn't bother me until they get smart about it and I get back at them by not telling them how to go faster anymore. Sometimes it seems that people listen hardest to those who want thier money. That's a bad practice. Enough of that, keep an eye open as I should post it within a few days.

Vernon

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-17-2004, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 93SC
It's really nice to se you here. For those of you who hav't been exposed to Vernon....
Trust me, Most know Vernon and his knowledge. But what they don't know is that he rides a PINK Bicycle when he's not driving an SC (see link below)

Calvin

http://sccoa.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=260984

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in