TCCoA Forums banner

1991 T-Bird Stripped and ready for sale!!

2K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  T_Bird_Babe 
#1 · (Edited)
Well we finally got the T-Bird Stripped, and after we had an insulting offer from the guy who wanted it. We went as low as $500 with excellent engine and tranny (the injectors just needed cleaning), and he only wanted to pay $150. We are parting the whole thing out. Tell us what you need!!! It is a 1991 Red T-Bird V8 5.0 gray interior. We also have quarter windows out, door seals out, and power seat belts w/ tracks!! Reasonable prices + shipping!! Oh the horns and ashtray have already been sold. :D

Thanks!! Diane & Joe

#9 ·
I'm in need of a speed control amplifier. AKA cruise control module.
It's mounted deep behind the instrument cluster on the firewall. it has a gray 6 wire plug going to it.

Let me know.

Thank you

#12 · (Edited)
Update Sold:

Driver's side seatbelt

Gauge Cluster

Rear speaker covers

Top center console

Hood mat

Still plenty more to go!!! Car has been hauled off, so no more parts available from the body.

We have seats, trimming, seat belt tracks, driver's side door panel, and the list goes on!! Just email or PM Cougarfan, or me!!

#13 ·
is this the kind with retractable lap belts by the door sill? if so how much for drivers side and passenger side, w/ plastic trim (assuming it is gray)

#19 ·
what color is the interior?

#23 ·
Any pics of the rear interior paneling (inside 1/4 panel/back seat both sides) .... I've been thinking about eliminating my shoulder belts and wanted to see if they had the same indents as the regular ones do, I want the car to look like they never had the shoulder mount by the driver and passengers headrests.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.