Performance peddler? - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear Poster

Performance peddler?

I orderd the car sound, magnaflow cats form dan about 3 weeks ago and have not got a email or any comfermation on my order and I have called 3 times and was told that car sounds tracking system is down. So here I sit with a car on jack stands and no cats for 3 weeks now. It was in stock at car sound so thats not the problem. Im so friggin ticked at this point. If you or someone you know is going this route you might want to wait and see what happends here. Sorry for the rant but this is nuts.

Last edited by scbird; 06-17-2008 at 12:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scbird View Post
I orderd the car sound, magnaflow cats form dan about 3 weeks ago and have not got a email or any comfermation on my order and I have called 3 times and was told that car sounds tracking system is down. So here I sit with a car on jack stands and no cats for 3 weeks now. It was in stock at car sound so thats not the problem. Im so friggin ticked at this point. I you or someone you know is going this route you might want to wait and see what happends here. Sorry for the rant but this is nuts.

Performance peddler?? thats not the guy on ebay that sells all kinds of exhaust stuff is it? If so I have bought many items (flowmasters and Mag cats) without any problems at all. Hope everything works out for ya, nothing worse then waiting on parts.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 10:56 PM
Veteran Poster

PerformancePeddler

My buddy bought all his exhaust parts through here about a year ago. Parts arrived in only a few days.

Eibach 1.5" Lower Springs, Koni Adjustable Shocks, SCP IRS Brace, SCP Lower Engine Cradle Brace, Mark VIII LCAs
Chuck's Poly Motor Mounts, 13" PBR Front and Cobra rear brakes, 245-45-18 ADR Kasai Wheels, RichardM Intake Tube
Super Coupe leather seats and console, Pioneer Head, Audison Amps, Boston SL Components, 10" Boston G5 subs, Reverse Glow EL Gauges, Super Coupe Ground Effects, '96 Hood and Headlights, Custom paint: Tungsten Silver, PI Intake, 4000 stall
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 10:57 PM
Seasoned Veteran Poster

Send a message via AIM to Ainline41
Yea, I've ordered through there before, had no problems.

98 Mark VIII LSC
03 Focus ZX3 2.3 - beater
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 07:28 AM

Yea, thats the same guy, I've only bought from them off of ebay, always been good for me.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 07:43 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to Gcline
I got mine from there, arrived really quick.

1997 Mercury Cougar XR7 Sport 4.6L
P.I. Intake, Mustang T/B and Upper Plenum,B&M Heavy Duty Trans Cooler, Trans Temp Gauge, A/F Ratio Gauge, K&N Cone Filter, Air Silencer Delete, 50% Front 20% Rear Tint, A&A Fiberglass GFX Kit, Xenon Front Clip, Magnaflow High Flow Cats

2001 Nissan Altima GXE Limited Edition

Daily Driver, 38mpg!

Quote:
at least Ford can pay their bills and not go on welfare like GM and Chrysler.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear Poster

Good to know guys. I just cant understand why so long and lack of communication. Im calling today if they dont show up as I need this car running.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 10:41 PM
5th Gear Poster

I ordered a muffler from him about a year ago, and it arrived within a week. I had no problems with them, unlike some of the tire distributors on ebay.

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 266079416 seconds. wtf?
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear Poster

Well it showed up today and looked very nice. Afer getteng them lined up under the car things are a little off. Left side is too far back and right side is too far foward but I was able to get them to seal up. Got the rest of the flowmaster catback on also. Im pleased with the sound and talk about weight savings. The stock cats must weigh about 60 LBS and the car sound about 25. Car sounds mellow and not too loud. Still no reson it took so long but it was shipped from car sound one week ago. Finally off the jack stands and on the road
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 07:30 AM
5th Gear Poster

I've noticed my mail taking a long freakin time recently too. I order electronic parts from this place in texas, maybe 400 miles from my house and used to get them 2nd day. Now, it taking a week, even though they shipped it the same day I ordered.

stupid mail
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 10:46 AM
PostWhore

Send a message via AIM to Gcline
Quote:
Originally Posted by scbird View Post
Well it showed up today and looked very nice. Afer getteng them lined up under the car things are a little off. Left side is too far back and right side is too far foward but I was able to get them to seal up. Got the rest of the flowmaster catback on also. Im pleased with the sound and talk about weight savings. The stock cats must weigh about 60 LBS and the car sound about 25. Car sounds mellow and not too loud. Still no reson it took so long but it was shipped from car sound one week ago. Finally off the jack stands and on the road
Your's didnt fit right either too huh? Mine are leaking ever so slightly on the drivers side flange connection. Im just gonna have my exhaust guy cut and bend it to make it fit right.

1997 Mercury Cougar XR7 Sport 4.6L
P.I. Intake, Mustang T/B and Upper Plenum,B&M Heavy Duty Trans Cooler, Trans Temp Gauge, A/F Ratio Gauge, K&N Cone Filter, Air Silencer Delete, 50% Front 20% Rear Tint, A&A Fiberglass GFX Kit, Xenon Front Clip, Magnaflow High Flow Cats

2001 Nissan Altima GXE Limited Edition

Daily Driver, 38mpg!

Quote:
at least Ford can pay their bills and not go on welfare like GM and Chrysler.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 07:51 PM
Chapter Director Coordinator

what cats did you guys order?

i've never had a problem with them.. ordered several parts.. several times

I bust ARP bolts by hand...

If Guns kill people, then...
...pencils miss spel werds
...cars make people drive drunk
...spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat
~Gun Owners of America
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 12:15 AM Thread Starter
5th Gear Poster

MAG23343 from car-sound.com. It took so long I allmost was devorced after 30 years. Its her car
Guess it was just my luck!

Last edited by scbird; 06-21-2008 at 12:17 AM. Reason: was trashed

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in