TCCoA Forums banner

MISC Stuff....

2K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  94TchikinV8 
#1 · (Edited)
Need to sell this stuff. The sooner the better. Moving and dont have the room for it.

MO or cashiers check. No paypal, sorry.

96-97 Xenon GFX kit. In primer. Needs some finishing before paint. $400

NPI Intake. Alum Crossover. 25K miles $100

97 4R70W Cougar converter. 25K miles. $20

VERY Large Transmission Cooler. Seriously the size of a small radiator. $40 Sold pending payment
96-98 Thunderbird/Mustang ported upper intake. $15

Cherry Bomb glasspack. NIB. $15

Stock 15" Cougar rims and tires. Rims in good shape. $30

Stock 4.6 Crankshaft. Best offer over $10

Early style M90. Needs rebuild. $20 SOLD!!!!

Mark 8 pan and pickup $50

RPM 207/ 215 3.8 cam $50 Sold Pending Payment

89-93 Clear Corners $40 Sold Pending Payment
97 V6 headers, tubular style, sandblasted, new studs. $50 Sold Pending Payment

19# injectors ~ 25K on them. $30

Stock Flywheel. Make offer.

16" SHO rims w/ tires. Painted black. Rims in great condition, tires need help. $75

89-93 Cougar or Tbird rear bumper and crush bumper. $50

New 12" bandpass box. Like new condition, just dont have room for it. $50

All prices dp not include shipping. Will be shipped from 55014. Large items are pick up only from Blaine MN.

Thanks.

See less See more
#8 ·
VERY Large Transmission Cooler. Seriously the size of a small radiator. $40

RPM 207/ 215 3.8 cam $50

89-93 Clear Corners $40

97 V6 headers, tubular style, sandblasted, new studs. $50
Interested in these....got any pics? What are the deminsions of the tranny cooler? Will the cam work in an SC? Are the clear corners used? Lastly, would you do $150 shipped for all? LMK. Thanks.

James E.
jcurry@AdrenalineTuningATL.com

#10 ·
Are the injectors all in proper working order? They're not gummed up or anything? How much would you want for them shipped to 45036? I may be interested.

Thanks,
Rob

#11 ·
any pics of this trans cooler? how much shipped to 89129, what brand? what rating? kit or cooler alone?

#22 ·
???

#12 ·
This stuff is about a 25-30 minute drive from my new house so pics will have to wait till wednesday. Ill get them for you all though. Id get them now but I work some screwed up hours tomorrow and need to get some sleep.

Boostedbird- You may be willing to pay $30 shipped but that doesnt mean Im selling them at that price. They are near new. $40 plus a few bucks for shipping is what they are for sale for.

Blackcat- (Nolan...right???) The ugly cougar wheels. Not the 7 spokes. Ill work on pics if you want.

jc91sc- Why not, $150 will work. I see no reason why the cam wouldnt work. Id just make sure its a good setup with the blower. Its a mild NA cam so with the roots blower it should perform well. Ill get pics and dimensions on the cooler. Its a Ford unit. Used on DOT vehicles. Ill get the PN. Its an expensive little piece when new IIRC.

Tchickin- Injectors work just fine. They are off of a VERY clean car. (Mine LOL) Only reason they were removed was for the AED upgrade. They have sat for a few years but they are perfect. You pay 8 for shipping and Ill get them out to you.

#13 ·
Yes man, (shhh, the internet is anonymous)...

Are they ugly like mine:

Or ugly like the 89-92(?) fan wheels that T-Birds and Cougars shared?

#16 · (Edited)
MO or cashiers check. No paypal, sorry.
Got screwed by paypal out of 1500 a few months back. I didnt have seller protection and the buyer made a claim. They sided with him and I got screwed out of money while he kept the product. (Playstation 3 with multiple games and controllers) Just cant bring myself to deal with them again.

If thats an issue I understand and appologize.

I do have a 4.6 ported upper intake. Just a home port. One of the vac lines needs to replaced/tapped. Its drilled out but needs tapping. 15 plus shipping.

Blackcat- Like the ones in this guys pic. http://www.tccoa.com/rides/gorkei.shtml

#20 ·
Please PM me or email me at robj8hammer at gmail dot com about where to send the money order for the fuel injectors.

Thanks,
Rob

#26 ·
I have not received the fuel injectors yet, and I paid a couple weeks ago. I have been in contact with him though. Apparently it's been a rough couple weeks for him; I'll let him explain further if he wants. It's not really my business. He's not yet given me a reason to doubt that I'll get my parts, so until then, I'll be patiently waiting.

-Rob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.