95 Bird and parts for sale/package deal - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 07:23 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Send a message via AIM to RyanDudz Send a message via MSN to RyanDudz
95 Bird and parts for sale/package deal

Contemplating selling my bird and unused parts for her. Just don't have the time for it anymore. I have massed quite a bit of unused brand new parts in the boxes but just do not have the time to do the work. The brand new parts are.
Moog problem solver LCAs and UCAs. Uppers have zerk fittings.
Ford oem parts are stabilizer bar links, tie rods both inners and outers. Energy suspension, poly swaybar bushings, tie rod bushings.
TBSC strut rod oem bushings and custom sleeves(not cheap). Transmission from 97 bird. Jmodded and put all new seals in it including pump gasket.
Torco 2200 stall torque converter.
Ford OEM Flexplate to fit the converter
12 quarts of merconV
Mandrel bends exhaust set up with x pipe. 2.5" with jegs deep tone mufflers.
The bird itself is a green 95 4.6 with around 100k on her. Brown leather interior. Pretty clean car just needs these parts installed and she can be on the road. Currently runs and drives but has a bad transmission. I move it around up and down the street once a week to keep it from sitting. I am willing to sell everything for 1500$. I will not ship. Currently located in Buffalo NY area.

Ryan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 07:36 PM
PostWhore

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanDudz View Post
Contemplating selling my bird and unused parts for her. Just don't have the time for it anymore. I have massed quite a bit of unused brand new parts in the boxes but just do not have the time to do the work. The brand new parts are.
Moog problem solver LCAs and UCAs. Uppers have zerk fittings.
Ford oem parts are stabilizer bar links, tie rods both inners and outers. Energy suspension, poly swaybar bushings, tie rod bushings.
TBSC strut rod oem bushings and custom sleeves(not cheap). Transmission from 97 bird. Jmodded and put all new seals in it including pump gasket.
Torco 2200 stall torque converter.
Ford OEM Flexplate to fit the converter
12 quarts of merconV
Mandrel bends exhaust set up with x pipe. 2.5" with jegs deep tone mufflers.
The bird itself is a green 95 4.6 with around 100k on her. Brown leather interior. Pretty clean car just needs these parts installed and she can be on the road. Currently runs and drives but has a bad transmission. I move it around up and down the street once a week to keep it from sitting. I am willing to sell everything for 1500$. I will not ship. Currently located in Buffalo NY area.
How much for the exhaust? Pics?

97 Thunderbird LX (The GT Bird)
2003 Explorer WAP block with Modular Head Shop "street ported" heads and Stage 2 PI NA cams, 75mm Accufab throttle body, C&L upper intake plenum, Kooks 1.75" primary/3" collector headers, 2.5" full exhaust with mid mount Magnaflow dual in/out muffler, 24lb/hr injectors, 80mm MAF, Tuning from Don @ www.lasotaracing.com, CAI that feeds from fenderwell. Jmod, 3.73:1 TL in Mark VIII carrier, Mark VIII aluminum LCAs, 93 Mark VIII driveshaft, PBR brakes (soon to be Cobras), 18x9 wheels with 35mm offset, 255/40/ZR18 Tires, Front and Rear strut/shock bracing, GR-2 shocks, Eibach 1.5" springs, 1989 SC front and rear sway bars.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 10:28 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Send a message via AIM to RyanDudz Send a message via MSN to RyanDudz
Not willing to ship or part out the parts. I want to sell it all as a package

Ryan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in