T/C for sale - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 07:12 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Smile T/C for sale

Not sure where to post this car for sale , got a 88 from a 1 owner, super nice shape , Zero rust , runs super , red on red . automatic , new lights up front , we have4 Birds and all in super shape , but 1 of them has to be sold , so this one was picked , paint is OK shape , but if you want a mint body , this is it . Just want to get what we paid for it , 3 grand is a killer deal . Cold A/C , full tint windows . Non smoker , interior in super shape , engine is unreal clean . Im at [email protected] ............... In Indiana
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 11:28 PM

Tc

How many miles, any pics.....

Thanks

Travis
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 09:32 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear Poster

Talking Turbo coupe

OK, I can say this , its super nice and Zero rust , came from down south from a older couple that bought it brand new , so I know it has not been ran hard , red on red , automatic , has cold A/C , trans. shifts great . Interior is in super shape, almost Mint shape . Has the paint fade , but we got it due to it having no rust and from a 1 owner , we were going to do a show paint job on it and have his and hers cars . I can get photos to ya , All we want is just our money back , does have new lights up front , every thing works on the car , engine is super clean , does not over heat and oil is unreal clean , I did change it , and has been driven and them oil was checked and it looked as if I had just changed the oil , was still clear and clean . We would keep this car , but we have 4 Birds now . All of them in mint shape , and 3 of them are 1 owneres . Im in Indiana . my E-mail is [email protected] Let me know if you want the car, Trust me its a unreal clean car . No Mods , other than the stereo system and that is up to you if you want it . I put about a grand into the sound system , looks great , sounds great , all in the stock places , amp is in the trunk , did do one thing , shaved the key hole in the trunk to have that smooth look , also took off the name Turbo coupe and thunderbird off the trunk lid . Miles on her are at 123K and looks and drives as if it were 50K . Thanks , DW , got a few photos of the other Birds in the photo Gallery .

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in