TCCoA Forums banner

Food Lion Auto Fair Sept 4th - 7th

8K views 110 replies 19 participants last post by  Chizep 
#1 · (Edited)
We've got 15 spots and I've listed users and the model of their car below.

1) THNDRCHKN MN12 +1 Guest
2) Trunk Monkey MN12
3) Shadow Dragon DEW98 +1 Guest
4) MadMikeyL FN10
5) CATMANDO Fox Body +1 Guest
6) ffr1222k Fox Body +1 Guest
7) AndyR Fox or MN12 TBD
8) KevinM MN12 +1 Guest
9) bird94 MN12 +1 Guest
10) t-bird MN12
11) Jon Schradder Fox Body
12) Ishmael Shipp Fox Body
13) Wayne MN12 +1 Guest
14) Steven MN12 +1 Guest
15)

#2 · (Edited)
Unless the schedule has changed the Autofair is the 4th - 7th of Sept. and the NHRA Carolinas Nationals is the following weekend Sept. 11th - 14th.

I'll be there - as always - schedule permitting. I've requested the weekend of the Carolina Nationals off and I'm 80% sure I can make the Autofair.

If you can't make the Autofair please consider coming for the Carolinas Nationals. Please respond for the NHRA Nationals in THIS THREAD.

Looking forward to seeing your new car OX.

#3 ·
Damnit. I got my dates messed up.

I won't be there. I'll be in Atlanta at an Aquarium Conference. Seems to happen every year. :(

#10 ·
Of course its welcome.

Bring both. :)

#11 ·
where's autofair?

#14 ·
lol, thanks! :rolleyes:

i was looking for city, but i can google the speedway.

edit: 14 hrs ea way may be a bit much for just a weekend. sorry.

#16 ·
New addition eh?

Too bad I won't be there. Would be 3 new cars with old owners.

#17 ·
Any open spaces?

I would like to come and show my car with you guys again. I think Rod K is wanting to also. Let me know if you have some open spaces. Thanks

#19 ·
I'm going to guess infield barring rain. It's where they were last year.

Catmando-Definitely let everyone know.

I'll start a tally even though I won't be there (marine conference is the same time and I prebooked last year at it).

#20 ·
BTW we have 4 trophies this year. Best in class MN12, Best in Class FoxBody, Best Modified, Best in Show IIRC.

If I still had the black tbird I'd have put in best beater. :)

#21 ·
still contemplating. i can stay at the four points by the airport for 2 nights at no cost. just concerned about gas.....

#23 ·
i estimate $500 round trip in fuel. roughly 840 miles ea way. roughly 360 miles per tank. roughly $100/tank(93 octane) to fill up.

#25 ·
i'm not driving the cougar that far!! i'm sure it would make it, but nothing beats the comfort of the expy. same reason i don't take my wife's focus on solo trips.

#29 ·
Just let us know. There is a best of stock class...

#27 ·
Fox Bodies at Auto Fair

I will put the word out. The Fox Body guys had a good time showing with you all this spring. If you have spaces that need to be filled, hopefully we can help. THANKS AGAIN

#28 ·
I will put the word out. The Fox Body guys had a good time showing with you all this spring. If you have spaces that need to be filled, hopefully we can help. THANKS AGAIN
Go for it. Hopefully this time it won't be raining and we can be on the infield. Just let me know who all is a definite.

#31 ·
this is AndyR at Rick's house. I didn't feel like logging in and out.
I'll be there, hopefully in the Turbo, but i'm just not sure. otherwise in the 96.

If the spaces fill up and somebody else wants in, i'll be more than happy to bow out. I'll still be there just not show. just say the word.

after nearly 10yrs of doing this twice a year im a lil burned out on the whole car show thing. I just go cause of you guys.

#32 ·
Still lots of slots open.

Andy you're coming....

#33 ·
The wife will be 8 months pregnant at this point, but I will see if it is ok if at least I come up for the day. I have missed out on it the last several times, so I would like to make it to one finally. I will post back and let you know a definite.

Kevin M

#34 ·
carshow is definately the priority imo! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.