TCCoA Forums banner

Vogtland Shocks and Springs

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Chris_Murder 
#1 ·
Anyone running Vogtland shocks and springs? I was on there website and noticed they offer complete kits like tokico not just springs like I was led to believe. So is anyone out there using one of there kits? How does it ride?

#2 ·
They also offer the kits in 1in, 1.4in, and they offer spings alone in 1.6in.

#6 ·
Man the best way to Go is Intrax Springs and Tokico Shocks

#8 ·
not the same car, but hope this helps; i just replaced the stock springs and kyb shocks (lookes new, just coated with oil from them leaking) with vogtland springs and bilstien sports on my bmw 635 csi. i couldn't be happier! i know the bmw is about 1000 lbs lighter, but still, they are a great spring/shock combo.

#11 ·
I'm getting vogtland springs, I may just end up getting their kit with shock and springs that way I'll be using a decent set of shocks until I can afford the luxury of konis

#12 ·
I've got a set on my '89 SC and absolutely LOVE THEM!!!!! They're not quite as harsh as the SC springs, but when you get into the turns and more "sporty" driving....the Vogtlands handle just as well as the SC springs. Gonna put a set on my '97 CAT later this year whenI tare into the front cross member.

#14 ·
I also confirmed a previous post the vogtland kits include tokico hp series shocks.

#15 ·
I'm over the idea of vogtlands and am getting the complete tokico advanced handling kit from shox.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.