TCCoA Forums banner

car shows

3K views 39 replies 6 participants last post by  93 lx 
#1 ·
just figured i post up some local events in advance in case anyone wants to join me

http://www.mccne.com/events.php

july 19th at the solomon pond mall in malborough is the mustang and ford summer round up

august 9 at heberts candy mansion in shrewsbury all ford show and swap meet

i have been to the heberts show befour and it has a good turn out. i have never heard of the one at solomon pond mall befour but it sounds big as they have over 30 classes for show. also heberts has cruse night every thursday with a big turn out

#2 ·
MCCNE used to have their summer show at the Northampton airport for years. The Solomon Pond Mall is only about 20 minutes away for me! :D

Joe

#7 ·
doh, baseball all 3 dates!

#8 ·
maybee i can get a BBQ goin at my house or somthin after one of the shows. considering heberts all ford show happens to be in my home town, and the solomon pond mall is 10 or 15 min down I290 from me.

i heard mixed things about cars and coffee i heard it was ALOT of imports

#10 ·
There are a lot of imports and tuner cars, along with exotics. But the show is open to everyone and nobody walks around like they're better than everyone else. I was one of only a handful of American cars at the show, and I wanted to recruit more to go.

#12 ·
ha ha, not likely. i have to pay to play in the leauge, and i already miss abunch of games due to my work hours. my game on 08/09 is at 10 am, so i may be able to make heberts.

#15 ·
Cruise nights Thursday at Kimballs Farm in Westford, does anyone go to these? I saw a red SC with a 347 stroker last week, and this Thursday will be showing my car. It's $3 to get in (free if you show your car), they have a raffle, lots of muscle cars, ice cream and mini-golf.

#18 ·
of coarse. i spent all morning cleaning buffing compund out of crevises left from when i painted it and cleaning under the hood so all i have to do is wash and wax the day of show

im guessing i will get put in the "1971 – Pres… Ford Family, rods, mods. & customs, all* none mustang" class. it would be nice to get a trophey

#19 ·
^^^^^that car is just beautiful...I wish I could make it up there this weekend to see it but I'll probly be working.

#21 ·
well looks like i will be alone. unless Joe shows up. i will make sure to take pics of any t-birds that show up but i doubt there will be any. Joe i hope to see you there. only think that sucks is i have to wake up and start cleanin the bird in about 7 hours lol

#22 ·
sorry. i was on shrewsbury st for bb, then home. my day with the boys.

#24 ·
what, you didnt want to show the 93? :)

#26 ·
joe it was nice to meet you. unfortunatly i got beat out by the orenge bronco that was stuck in my class, (i voted for him.), the next show ther holding is at heburts is in my home town. so i have the unfair advantage....

altho the official didnt know my Car was a ford, it was pretty wierd. then i told him it was a ford, he tryed to put my in a mustang class. i told him it wasnt a mustang eather. he dint kno what was going on.

i plan on goinh all out next event i will paint the underside of my hood and show a befor and after pic of my car maybee it will help. also maybee they wont let mazda's in my class lol

#29 ·
Looks like I'll have to pass on the Hebert show this Sunday. A good friend of mine, his brother in law was killed in a car accident the other night. I knew this guy well too! :( The wake is Sunday afternoon, so I'll be stopping by to pay my respects.

Joe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.