TCCoA Forums banner

Grey Seat leathers

915 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  J_Mac57 
#1 ·
I have the leathers for both front seats. They are in really nice shape. I can sell them with the foam if needed. If you are interested email me jonfrankmc@gmail.com

These are pictures of the Driver's seat. As you can see the bolster has little wear. The passenger's seat is as nice or nicer.

Thanks
Jonathan

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for posting those Jason.

As you can see, the bottom of the rear seat has some water damage but the top is in really nice condition with no busted stitches.

I really just need to get them gone, if interested shoot me an email.

On a side note.....Check out the numbers in Jason's Signature :D

#6 ·
I can try and get some shipping quotes on the bottom leather for the back. It might be a couple of days.

I will only sell the front seats whole, meaning both passenger and driver's seats- top and bottom. I can sell just the leathers and junk the foam but I don't want to be holding onto half a seat that I can't sell.

I must again say that the back's bottom does have some stains from water damage but the top piece really is in good condition.

RICARDOA1- If you are interested in the fronts email me (jonfrankmc@gmail.com) and we can discuss price.

PCD- If you are still interested in the back bottom email me (jonfrankmc@gmail.com) and I'm sure we can come up with a very reasonable price for it.

Thanks
Jonathan

#7 · (Edited)
I have no use for the top portion. but since thats the part that tears and takes a bigger hit I figure another member might be interested in just getting the tops if we can all coordinate you might make out the same or better. I have SC seats can only use the bottom portions. I will likely need the foams though as the sc foams are slightly different I think. The stiching is slightly different but it will work for me fine. I dont have piping or inner rails.

I just noticed you have a 96 and that is a different shade color from my car. Thanks anyways.

#8 ·
All sold. Thanks guys and you will be receiving them soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.