TCCoA Forums banner

Traveling TM in Phoenix!

4K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  Trunk Monkey 
#1 · (Edited)
Anybody in The Grand Canyon State want to meet?

I'll be flying into Phoenix on Friday, the 28th of January 2011, for about three days of work in West Pheonix, AZ.

I'll be staying at the Hampton Inn in West Phoenix.

So, If you're near by and you'd like to meet... As always, reply here or send me a PM. We'll see if we can work something out.

Regards,

TM

#2 ·
Flying back into Phoenix tonight for more work in the area.
Don't know how long I'll be around but if anybody wants to meet for :zbeer: reply here or send me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.

Regards to the AZ guys.

-Ron

#3 ·
Hmm, I will be in Phoenix sometime on Saturday going to the NASCAR race Saturday evening, I am still up in the air as far as what I am doing, I was given tickets to the stands so now I am taking someone with me and not getting there super early.

#5 ·
Winslow>Phoenix anytime, enjoy!

#10 ·
Another quick trip to Phoenix for me this weekend.

I'll be flying in Friday and probably out again on Monday. I'll have Saturday morning free and right now Sunday is an unknown.

I'll update this post or the first post with my itinerary once I book my flight.

Anybody free this weekend?

#12 ·
Sorry I missed you. Your location of "is hot" doesn't exactly tell me that you're in the Phoenix area. Now that I know I'll send you a PM in case you miss my post next time I'm out your way and we'll try to work something out.

It's great getting to travel all over the country I've met a lot of you guys that way and hope to meet more of you.

#14 ·
let us know when you're coming back again, I'm sure me and Splattered (Tim) can come out where ever you are. We can bring our Birds out too. We both have 94's but mine is a lowly 3.8 NA :( I've done a lot of mods but am working on getting the body done, it really looks like crap on the outside right now.

Although my car will be in Cali in April for a motor rebuild but I should have it back within a few weeks.

#15 ·
Great. I'll let you guys know when I'll be back. I'll just bump this thread and shoot you guys a PM.

I never know where or when I'll be somewhere until shortly before I go.

#16 ·
yeah do that in the short term I can say for sure Ill get your PM fast. I understand the short notice and the hit or miss things that happen. Blueeyes is on the east side and I am on the west. So you might fly into one of our tiny municipal airports? I live next to one, in Glendale. If don't you are flying into sky harbor. There is no other airport that big around here.

#17 ·
My car is a ugly eye sore right now as well with mismatched body panels. I guess I could primer it all one color though. But its hooked up as far as fun factor and the interior is clean and also mismatched seatcolorwise to match the mismatch on the outside. ;)

It needs the engine swap and the exhaust swap though before I get it all pretty anyway.

#18 ·
Heh, yours is more one color than mine is, and definitely not as dinged up... since you replaced your whole front end lol.

It's frustrating spending everything to keep it a daily driver and improve all the mechanical stuff at the same time. Sometimes I wish I would have had it painted first, especially when I see all these nicely painted birds here.

I need a new license plate frame that says: Looks like **** but everything else is perfect

#22 ·
Possibly, what area are you staying in?

I have some appts tomorrow but will try to find some time.

#23 ·
I'm at the DoubleTree 320 North 44th.

I'll be free all day tomorrow. I don't have to be at work until 11 PM. I do have some family in the area that I'm going to touch base with too. This is a short trip. I may be leaving as early as Friday night.

I'll PM you my phone #

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.