TCCoA Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJE Tubular K-member

13K views 33 replies 19 participants last post by  BLOWN38 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

Will fit 94-97 V8 4.6L cars for sure. Im sure it can be made to work for other apps.

This is the Chrome-moly unit. With the latest udated control arms.

Going a different direction with the front end of the car. New spring/shock setup, and all poly bushings upfront.

Everything included. And some extra parts as well to make it easier to install and use.

$500.00 Plus shipping.

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Slighty lighter, give you tons of room to work. Example: I just pulled my pass side header (kooks) out to replace a gasket. It took me an hour. Oil changes are a breeze, You can run different oil pans other than a bird and Mark8 pan. Long tube header installs from a mustang made easier.

More room down the road for a turbo setup!!!???

#8 ·
Yea, I got a deal on the one I sold you. But got tired of it sitting around and not installing it. The I sell it and less than a year later the engine blows finally. So I had to source another one, and this one was a tad better being the chrome-moly. Now I am going different directions withe the front suspension....springs, struts, and sway bar.

I thought originally I would do a long tube install and this would aid. But the Kooks Mind lengths are breathing just fine at 615 RWHP

Later

#9 · (Edited)
$500 Puls shipping.
Chris

#13 ·
Still for sale! Its sitting in my garage taking ups space.

Chris

#16 ·
Yea, good thing you line in MN

#18 ·
You need smacked.

On a side note
I drank entirely too much booze at the shootout. :facepalm:
Did you sleep in my room friday night?

#19 ·
Did your room end up with the breakfast tables in it?? If so I was there for a while then went to my room. Didn't sleep there.

Back to the original note how bout 249.95 but wait there's more I'll throw in a shiny nickle for your troubles in shipping it.

#20 · (Edited)
Did your room end up with the breakfast tables in it?? If so I was there for a while then went to my room. Didn't sleep there.

Back to the original note how bout 249.95 but wait there's more I'll throw in a shiny nickle for your troubles in shipping it.
Yes, yes. that was team Ohio's room alright.....

Did you eat paint chips as a child?

#24 ·
let me know, first person to commit get it. i have people on this like flies on....well you know.

#27 ·
pending sale upon arrival of funds....

#30 ·
Sold!

thanks Firescout211

#31 ·
is this item still for sale or available?;)

#33 ·
What model was this? Is it just a 99-04 mustang k-member that fits our cars? I didn't find one for the Thunderbird on their site.

So many other members can purchase one new.

#34 ·
They made a few of them for the birds. Not sure if they are still doing it. I would give them a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.