Are these the right updated accumulators? - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-24-2004, 09:08 AM Thread Starter
5th Gear Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to toofast4u
Are these the right updated accumulators?

Ok I got the today 1-2 is part # f7az-7f251-aa I'am sure this is the right one but the 2-3 accumulator i got is part # f7az-7h292-ab and it's made of plastic is this the right one? I thought the 2-3 was metal not plastic thanks.

fast as fast can be you'll never get me!!

K&N panel filter,Flowmaster cat back,Cowl induction hood,Hrbacek white face flamed gauges,Spoiler,75mm Pro-M bullet maf,MSD Super Conductor plug wires,Steeda Underdrive pulleys,Clear corners,FFRP 3:73 trac lock rear,Steeda poly IRS bushings,22r plugs,180 t-stat,Apten SCT chip,Summit fuel presurre gauge,Performance auto valve body,Updated acumulators,Deep sump tranny pan,Civic intake tube,97 center console,just a start more to come!!!

Sittin in my spare room awaiting install... Jba headers,03 Mustang t/c, and flexplate,Comp Cam Valve Spings,PI Explorer Motor,New Pi Intake,Holley High Flow Fuel Rails with Braided Lines,Mark VIII Driveshaft,Crower Cams,Trick flow pleum,Art downtubes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-24-2004, 09:15 AM Thread Starter
5th Gear Poster

The part # on the box is f7az-7h292-ab and the part # on the accumulator is eoap-7f251-ab

K&N panel filter,Flowmaster cat back,Cowl induction hood,Hrbacek white face flamed gauges,Spoiler,75mm Pro-M bullet maf,MSD Super Conductor plug wires,Steeda Underdrive pulleys,Clear corners,FFRP 3:73 trac lock rear,Steeda poly IRS bushings,22r plugs,180 t-stat,Apten SCT chip,Summit fuel presurre gauge,Performance auto valve body,Updated acumulators,Deep sump tranny pan,Civic intake tube,97 center console,just a start more to come!!!

Sittin in my spare room awaiting install... Jba headers,03 Mustang t/c, and flexplate,Comp Cam Valve Spings,PI Explorer Motor,New Pi Intake,Holley High Flow Fuel Rails with Braided Lines,Mark VIII Driveshaft,Crower Cams,Trick flow pleum,Art downtubes

Last edited by toofast4u; 03-24-2004 at 09:34 AM.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-25-2004, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear Poster

Well I ordered one more today same thing damm plastic part in the wroung box I guess it's time to give up on my local dealer and call Dan.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-25-2004, 09:20 PM
MA Chapter Director

Administrator

Garage
Check the picture in this thread. It shows the 2-3 piston, is the one you have? The number on the piston is a casting number, not the actual part number.

Joe

It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

Mass. TCCoAers, Send me your info!

I buy all my Ford parts from 93 lx.

Member of the TCCoA Damage Control Team.

R.I.P. Johnny Langton 1975 - 2011
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-26-2004, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
5th Gear Poster

No it's a white plastic piece and it has 2 o rings on it one on the top and one one the bottom.

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-22-2004, 11:18 PM
PostWhore

WELL WELL WELL ... i went to get my accumulator and spring today but teh part numbers didnt match ... i printed the parts list and it has ****-*****-ba
whats the right spring #

"You Should See the Front!"

1995 Lazer Red Cougar
[email protected]
Custom Tru Duals, PI 4.6, JModded Tranny w/ TC.
Programmed by SCT Xcal2
Thanks to PalmGuy I have this beautiful masterpiece.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-23-2004, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear Poster

I got so mad at the stealership they ordered the wroung part 3 times!! I ordered them from dan I got the right parts and they where cheaper 2!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in