Reinhart custom tranny - TCCoA Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-27-2004, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
6th Gear Poster

Thumbs up Reinhart custom tranny

I went to Reinhart's shop last week to have a Reinhart custom built 4R70W tranny and Morris 3000 rpm stall convertor installed. I made an apointment for a wendsday and got there early to let my car cool off. About 7:45 Lonnie Linn shows up and says hi. A few minutes later he comes back out and we go over to look at his 92 T-bird. I later found out he's been TCCOA member since the beginning and THIS Thunderbird is something to die for! The T-Bird wings are air brushed to the underside of the hood, the interior is clean right down to every hair on the carpet, the paint job will leave you gasping for air. And when he starts it up, you gotta say to yourself "I got some homework to do !" His car is Magnificent and he's a true testiment of what this thunderbird club is all about. The car ROCK & ROLLS ! and that's where we all want to be. In front of the shop are all the cars you see on Dennis's website, plus more. There isn't a car there that makes less than 400hp because Dennis specializes in Vortech superchargers installed on 4.6L motors. That's serious HP, but it's business as usual at Reinhart Automotive. I was just a pipsquek with my maybe 230 HP NA but I still got the yes sir treatment. There's a dyno here too. Nothing leaves this shop with the Dennis Reinhart name on it until it's right. You can rest assured of that. There is a true commitment to ford excellence at this shop. I now have a 97 T-bird that will smoke the tires clean off the car ! and made 4 new friends at the same time. When I undertake the next major project, I'm going to call Reinhart first, get an honest opinion on costs, future projections, and possible stumbling blocks. Then I'm going to to Reinhart Automotive and have it done RIGHT ! Thanks again Dennis. And as for the members of TCCOA, take note, Hollywood Ed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-27-2004, 06:23 PM
4th Gear Poster

Send a message via AIM to MarksM
That would be Lonnie Doll, not Linn.

2007 Buell XB9S
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-27-2004, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
6th Gear Poster

Yes Mark, you are absolutely right and i stand corrected. Linn was the name of the girl that took all my money! My mistake. Sorry

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TCCoA Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in