TCCoA Forums banner

a&a specialties cougar rear spoiler

4K views 39 replies 8 participants last post by  FunktasticLucky 
#1 · (Edited)
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=128402

pictures of the spoiler installed can be seen in the thread above

spoiler is a bolt mount setup so you will have to drill into your decklid

it might fit a tbird too but i think it is designed for the flat cougar decklids

looks very nice and hard to find one of these

$150 shipped obo

#5 ·
which car are you refering too? the cougar?

the cougar i purchused for parts and its been stripped and sent to the scrapyard already

#15 ·
i understand how you can miss it i feel that way at the thought of selling one of mine

however judging by the holes in the floor it wasnt safe much longer to be on the road

cometgsr- we can meet up one day and we can set it on your decklid so you can get a visual

#14 ·
I am trying to picture how it would look on my silver Thunderbird. I am going to stripe it too.

#16 ·
What do you think? You seen my car at the cruise. I like the shape of it and its the look I am going for.. I was thinking of doing a Taurus spoiler but this might look even better.

#22 ·
you don't know that. The cougar has a very long flat trunk behind that rear vertical glass... the Bird's slope and has like half the trunk lid area as a cougar. But what's shipping to 45103 and then to 99224. I'm trying to determine if I can ship it to home for not that much more and save me the trouble of trying to fit it in the car with all the other car parts that will be going in there as well.

#25 ·
#26 ·
you really aren't leaving me any room to bargain here... I'm trying to weigh actual shipping cost to ferrying my car over the lake and driving and picking it up on my way back to washington. If you can give me the dimmensions and weight I'll do it myself. Thank you.

#30 ·
PM sent..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.